Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124531 times)

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2013, 04:08:28 am »

Not so many people playing now..

Whoever was the mime that helped me during acute apendix'es last time was a champ and I would like to thank you for assistance.
And I would also like to thank that mime, and you offcourse, for saving my life by removing my appendix during one of the most hilarious surgeries I have ever experienced.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2013, 04:27:12 am »

That mime was one of the best characters that round. Apparantly he saw the captain being murdered. Honestly, he was just the most badass character that round.

E: Actually, how many of you have died of laughter reading my terribad writing?

E2: Oh, and Byond wont update to version 498 for me.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:50:16 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2013, 05:35:42 am »

Saved the day by calling the shuttle when nobody else could and progressed the rounds.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2013, 05:36:45 am »

That appendicitis is killer. And also way too frequent.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2013, 07:51:54 am »

Thats why you should always ask a station doctor to remove it until it is acute.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2013, 08:42:21 am »

Thats why you should always ask a station doctor order the chemist to remove it until it is acute before anything is wrong.
FTFY

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2013, 09:15:27 am »

Okay Scrdest is being a huge griefer at this point. It's getting old.

Ouch, harboring personal vendettas OOC. Not cool. In both cases, you were the person who willingly put yourself at harm by attempting to get me arrested, and acted sore when I resisted.

First round, I was a scientist, wanted to try Plasma research, but due to power issues I couldn't work. For shits and giggles, I admit, I broke into Brig, but HoS, that being Hanslanda, spotted me, so I fortified myself in Armory and eventually got killed due to AI sucking the air out (that said, is AI supposed to do things like that?).

Second round, I've been a Virologist. I wanted to research and engineer some beneficial viruses, but I needed some reagents I couldn't get due to there being no Chemists. I asked HoP for access, but since due to a stupid misclick I've created a flu epidemic (I clicked on the floor next to the P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. instead of the machine itself, and the tile was uncleanable.), he refused to give me access until I cured it. I made a bit overly elaborate plan to get to Chemistry, that being stealing a Scientist's PDA cartridge for Signaller and mounting a RSD on the Chemistry door.

Due to a stupid, stupid mistake I opened a Maintenance door to Operating Theatre IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPERATION (xD), with RD/acting CMO spotting me, but I locked the door and ran away. I tried to create a distraction by shorting out Medbay APC, but shortly afterwards, Engineering bot, that being Hanslanda again, found me. I tried to scare him off by attacking with a screwdriver, and he did eventually run, but later on he brought the HoP/acting Captain into the Maintenance tunnel.

I, attempting to evade them, hid in a grey wardrobe. That would work, but the HoP got a hunch to check the wardrobe. I stungloved him, and we had a fight that should have really had Yakkety Sax in the background. They decided to seal me off by making a wall. After a while, I tried to get away by breaking the interior window and the grille and getting past the wall that way, but it turned out somehow, there was a breach to the Mixing room vacuum thingy and the HoP and the bot, and soon me, died.

For the record, I did not intend to harm anyone except of HoS in the first round, for wanting to execute me for 'treason', and breaking out the harm laser, and the HoP and the bot in the second, and only to the extent that would let me escape (I had cables on me, so I could have just cable-restrained him and disactivated the bot once he was cuffed). Furthermore, there were no harsh feelings between me and the person who played HoP, only Hanslanda's apparent personal grudge.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2013, 09:23:30 am »

I was intending to knock you out and have someone pull you out of there. Then someone released a singularity and I got distracted following that.

If there was a flu virus, why didn't you cure it straight away? When you screw up you fix it, you don't run away and screw up something else.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2013, 09:40:13 am »

Okay Scrdest is being a huge griefer at this point. It's getting old.
For shits and giggles
so I fortified myself in Armory
I get the feeling this wasn't the best move. You could always have apologised?
...and eventually got killed due to AI sucking the air out (that said, is AI supposed to do things like that?).
Debatable. It could be argued either way. First rule:
Quote from: Asimov
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
He did kill you, but you could also have been interpreted as a threat to more lives if you were allowed to live (as locking yourself in the armoury suggests you are quite willing to hurt people).
Second round, I've been a Virologist. I wanted to research and engineer some beneficial viruses, but I needed some reagents I couldn't get due to there being no Chemists. I asked HoP for access, but since due to a stupid misclick I've created a flu epidemic (I clicked on the floor next to the P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. instead of the machine itself, and the tile was uncleanable.), he refused to give me access until I cured it.
As has already been said, it's rather easy to clean up one spillage. I don't understand what you mean by "uncleanable".
I made a bit overly elaborate plan to get to Chemistry, that being stealing a Scientist's PDA cartridge for Signaller and mounting a RSD on the Chemistry door.
... Need I keep going? This is not how you're meant to play a game. You stick to your character's profession and don't break the "law", as it were. The odd door hack might be forgiven, but stuff like this is just getting ridiculous.
I tried to create a distraction by shorting out Medbay APC
More stuff you really shouldn't be doing unless you're traitor.
but shortly afterwards, Engineering bot, that being Hanslanda again, found me. I tried to scare him off by attacking with a screwdriver, and he did eventually run, but later on he brought the HoP/acting Captain into the Maintenance tunnel.
And had full right to do so. You shouldn't have been shorting the APC, let alone then attacking the security bot.
I, attempting to evade them, hid in a grey wardrobe. That would work, but the HoP got a hunch to check the wardrobe. I stungloved him
Attacking superior officers. Not getting any better.

I'm with Hanslada on this one, quite frankly.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2013, 10:04:39 am »

Guys.

Please stop talking about things like that or this is going to get locked too god damn.

Who cares?Its just a god damn game.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2013, 10:05:34 am »

Note to electronics:

Meteor + Blob + Aliens =! fun. You can't do anything but call the shuttle.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2013, 10:05:56 am »

This round was fun.

Aliens FTW.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2013, 10:07:39 am »

Guys, please don't get this thread locked.  I'm just starting to enjoy this game.
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2013, 10:07:55 am »

This round was fun.

Aliens FTW.
Derelict station master race.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2013, 10:08:55 am »

We really could do with the aliens mode being brought back if anyone knows coder-ing. Seems like most people like it as a round option here.

Though honestly, the more important thing if we had a coder would be to fix the pregame vote.

This round was fun.

Aliens FTW.
Derelict station master race.
Derelict station?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 1654