Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124703 times)

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2013, 01:43:57 am »

i have. is there a way to contact the admins?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2013, 01:45:26 am »

Well, for one thing, I could read those couple of posts. What do you need me to do?

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2013, 01:46:36 am »

restart the server please.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2013, 02:10:52 am »

There we go.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2013, 02:55:34 am »

thanks.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
Space Station 13 Sound Files
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2013, 03:10:28 am »

Not everyone knows this but...

After you enter Urist McStation you may or not be ambushed by the most amazing song I and you have ever heard.
You then want to just keep reconnecting to hear the damn song over and over.Right?

Well I found the solution to the problem!

Step 1:Download and enter Urist McStation
Step 2:Go to the "My Documents" folder
Step 3:Go to "BYOND"
Step 4:Go to "CACHE"
Step 5:When you enter the folder go to folder options or "Views" tab and select DETAILS
Step 6:Look for something with 781 KB's or 721 KB's.That's the average size for the lobby songs.
Step 7:Save the song or do whatever with it
Step 8:Play the music at your will and ENJOY IT!

Too lazy to do it yourself?
Don't want to?
Don't know how?
Doesn't work?
I thought about that AND I have this
https://soundcloud.com/thezoomzoll/uristy-mcstation

(Don't ask me how I found this)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2013, 04:01:05 am »

That went well.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 Sound Files
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2013, 05:15:17 am »

Not everyone knows this but...

After you enter Urist McStation you may or not be ambushed by the most amazing song I and you have ever heard.
You then want to just keep reconnecting to hear the damn song over and over.Right?

Well I found the solution to the problem!

Step 1:Download and enter Urist McStation
Step 2:Go to the "My Documents" folder
Step 3:Go to "BYOND"
Step 4:Go to "CACHE"
Step 5:When you enter the folder go to folder options or "Views" tab and select DETAILS
Step 6:Look for something with 781 KB's or 721 KB's.That's the average size for the lobby songs.
Step 7:Save the song or do whatever with it
Step 8:Play the music at your will and ENJOY IT!

Too lazy to do it yourself?
Don't want to?
Don't know how?
Doesn't work?
I thought about that AND I have this
https://soundcloud.com/thezoomzoll/uristy-mcstation

(Don't ask me how I found this)
Oh god, thank you so much. I haven't played SS13 for ages, and I've missed the rad lobby music. This is heaven. I'm dancing now.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2013, 05:30:55 am »

Can the chemist(s) be traitor objectives? I still wonder why someone decided to blow up my PDA.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2013, 05:38:00 am »

Can the chemist(s) be traitor objectives? I still wonder why someone decided to blow up my PDA.
Could either be general mayhem or an assassination objective.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2013, 06:10:21 am »

What are the rules regarding traitors in Urist McStation?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2013, 07:13:53 am »

I love space drugs. Everybody does.

Space law? What space law?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2013, 08:59:31 am »

dang man we may need some more admins.
Well, according to the forum (for me) you guys broke it in the middle of the night. There might be a need for an admin around that time(zone).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:02:11 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2013, 09:12:22 am »

I just love playing chemist. The thrill of running from the chem lab to the tiny medbay in the mining station while you have nearly no acces and have to go trough maintenance shafts because the fire alarms went off and there are vines in the hallways, so you give some drugs to a security guy so he lets you trough, then you rush to the medbay where 3 guys are peforming CPR on the captain, you make him swallow a single pill and he gets back up. Chemist ftw!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2013, 09:26:28 am »

I just love playing chemist. The thrill of running from the chem lab to the tiny medbay in the mining station while you have nearly no acces and have to go trough maintenance shafts because the fire alarms went off and there are vines in the hallways, so you give some drugs to a security guy so he lets you trough, then you rush to the medbay where 3 guys are peforming CPR on the captain, you make him swallow a single pill and he gets back up. Chemist ftw!

Yeah, chemist is quite fun. If we had miners more often, the access problem could be remedied with making some EMP though. Also, try to experiment with reagents not present in the lab, such as Holy Water. I think Goon at least can make Holy Water out of Water, Wine and Mercury, and Holy Water can be mixed to produce a reviving mixture.

The other awesome job is Xenobiologist, you have to actually make effort to breed the right kind of slimes, clean up the pens of dead monkeys to get more monkey cubes, and so on, and you can then reap the rewards, such as turning your target into a baby slime and throwing him into the processor.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1654