Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115729 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9315 on: August 24, 2013, 11:13:06 am »

The people in the thread didn't specify any single one, but personally I kinda dislike the dorms wood texture, since we already have a wood texture anyway.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9316 on: August 24, 2013, 11:16:58 am »

See I tried that, and I just felt like the default wood texture was too dark for the dorms.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9317 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:23 am »

See I tried that, and I just felt like the default wood texture was too dark for the dorms.

Palette swap the regular texture to be lighter, so nobody will be able to complain it doesn't fit the style of SS13.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9318 on: August 24, 2013, 11:45:18 am »

How do you guys even see the thread? I get stuck in an infinite loop of accept the stupd cookie page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9319 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:59 am »

OOC: Hans Panda: Everything on station is in a spot generally reserved for something else on the station.

Re: accept cookie. I think you just need to click the link on the automatic reference page to get it to work.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9320 on: August 24, 2013, 11:52:29 am »

OOC: Hans Panda: Everything on station is in a spot generally reserved for something else on the station.

Re: accept cookie. I think you just need to click the link on the automatic reference page to get it to work.
Still doesn't work. Y u do tis EUstotzka?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9321 on: August 24, 2013, 12:03:35 pm »

Also, JOINNN we need more peeps :c

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9322 on: August 24, 2013, 12:04:46 pm »

I said a loop for a reason. I can click it all I want, is broken. But the google button works fine.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9323 on: August 24, 2013, 12:08:36 pm »

I said a loop for a reason. I can click it all I want, is broken. But the google button works fine.

Your browser either doesn't accept cookies or is in a mode that does not allow them (i.e. Incognito mode in Chrome).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9324 on: August 24, 2013, 12:14:01 pm »

Nope. standard accept cookies non-private firefox 23.0.1. Also is broken in chrome, whatever version of that I had lastly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9325 on: August 24, 2013, 12:14:52 pm »

Palette swap the regular texture to be lighter, so nobody will be able to complain it doesn't fit the style of SS13.

I'll give it a shot. Also, we're holding the playtest tonight around 7pm CST, which I think is GMT -6.

EDIT: Yeah, the cookies thing is borked for me too.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9326 on: August 24, 2013, 12:32:51 pm »

I'll give it a shot. Also, we're holding the playtest tonight around 7pm CST, which I think is GMT -6.

EDIT: Yeah, the cookies thing is borked for me too.

Aww, dammit. It will be 2am here by then.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9327 on: August 24, 2013, 01:23:28 pm »

Goddamnit we need more people on :c

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9328 on: August 24, 2013, 02:48:49 pm »

The playtest is on the back-up server?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9329 on: August 24, 2013, 02:55:29 pm »

I should be on for the playtest.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 1654