Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115747 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9300 on: August 22, 2013, 08:29:42 pm »

Fireball + Magic missile + Teleport + Staff of Animation + Soul Stone Shard Belt. Make sure one of your starting six constructs is an artificer, then start killing people and reviving them as your eternal slaves. By the time the shuttle left, I had two artificers, at least three juggernauts + three wraiths, and had killed most of the crew.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: August 22, 2013, 08:35:14 pm »

Fireball + Magic missile + Teleport + Staff of Animation + Soul Stone Shard Belt. Make sure one of your starting six constructs is an artificer, then start killing people and reviving them as your eternal slaves. By the time the shuttle left, I had two artificers, at least three juggernauts + three wraiths, and had killed most of the crew.
You went full Gibbed Jacob, You went fucking full Gibbed!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: August 22, 2013, 08:42:55 pm »

Shotguns are not enough on wraiths.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9303 on: August 22, 2013, 09:10:28 pm »

Just after I got my replacement hard drive, I only had enough life to partition it before my old one finally gave up the ghost.

Looks like I have a bit of a journey ahead of me getting all my gear back together (cut my losses and move on.). It`ll be tedious, but at least I still have most of my original main content on other drives, along with pplenty of backups. Unfortunately, most of my old game saves are kaput now, kudos to them being part of the system drive, instead of the same install directory.

Old data, you will be missed.

EDIT:
As far as I know, it's still a quiet click, so there must still be a chance of recovery. Whether you believe in God not, I'd appreciate any prayers/faith that I will succeed in full recovery. Turns out I had more important stuff on there than I thought.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:11:46 am by Itnetlolor »

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: August 22, 2013, 11:41:35 pm »

I'd like to say sorry for my actions on that day with the corgisplosion. It won't happen again, trust me, I won't get any alcoholic drinks from now on.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: August 22, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »

I'd like to say sorry for my actions on that day with the corgisplosion. It won't happen again, trust me, I won't get any alcoholic drinks from now on.

That would explain it. I'm sorry that had to happen, but I know many people missed you.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: August 23, 2013, 10:32:38 am »

Server is all empty, I feel sad and alone.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9307 on: August 23, 2013, 11:21:48 am »

Im over on sibl.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: August 23, 2013, 03:29:46 pm »

Just after I got my replacement hard drive, I only had enough life to partition it before my old one finally gave up the ghost.

Looks like I have a bit of a journey ahead of me getting all my gear back together (cut my losses and move on.). It`ll be tedious, but at least I still have most of my original main content on other drives, along with pplenty of backups. Unfortunately, most of my old game saves are kaput now, kudos to them being part of the system drive, instead of the same install directory.

Old data, you will be missed.

EDIT:
As far as I know, it's still a quiet click, so there must still be a chance of recovery. Whether you believe in God not, I'd appreciate any prayers/faith that I will succeed in full recovery. Turns out I had more important stuff on there than I thought.

I feel your pain. My old laptop went kaput about a month ago now, hard drive and all. You don't realize how much stuff you lose until days later. I was chatting about it idly with a friend, and the more I talked with him, the more I realized how much I'd lost. I hope you can salvage some, if not all of your data.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: August 23, 2013, 04:03:26 pm »

Four of us online right now. SNOWBALL EFFECT TIIIIIIIME!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9310 on: August 23, 2013, 04:31:47 pm »

Or ... evening entertainment effect time!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: August 23, 2013, 06:05:31 pm »

Or ... evening entertainment effect time!

EEEEEEeeeeet for short? Uh. That's too much 'E's, right? Dammit.

EDIT: Hilarious round. BLF [Booze Liberation Front] 4 LYFE.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:18:48 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: August 24, 2013, 08:10:16 am »

If you guys want, we can adverise the GStation playtest on the /tg/ forums. And we should probably remove some of the special textures.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: August 24, 2013, 10:26:59 am »

If you guys want, we can adverise the GStation playtest on the /tg/ forums. And we should probably remove some of the special textures.
Yeah. I didn't want to say anything, but what some of those guys were saying is about right: a lot of the special textures look really out of place.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: August 24, 2013, 10:49:19 am »

Yeah. I didn't want to say anything, but what some of those guys were saying is about right: a lot of the special textures look really out of place.

Which ones? They're only really used in the dorms and kitchen. And the garden.
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1654