Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2113339 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8580 on: August 06, 2013, 05:45:01 pm »

Five people on, new round imminent. Join up, folks.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8581 on: August 06, 2013, 07:36:15 pm »

Was I the only survivor?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8582 on: August 06, 2013, 07:37:26 pm »

I saw the captain at arrivals and another guy in the crew quarters pod. So no.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8583 on: August 06, 2013, 09:44:34 pm »

My attempt at being a sneaky alien failed.

At least you guys didn't see all the eggs i had laid!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8584 on: August 06, 2013, 09:57:10 pm »

My attempt at being a sneaky alien failed.

At least you guys didn't see all the eggs i had laid!
If you had tried to run around me, you would of killed my mech at least.  Drills need 0.5 seconds to actually hit someone by the way.  Though I did have a cutlass, dermal armor and two bombs.  So i don't think you WOULD of lived haha
Nom nom nom

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8585 on: August 07, 2013, 01:50:17 am »

That Fallout round was fucking legendary. That is all.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8586 on: August 07, 2013, 01:54:34 am »

I'm glad you had fun!

For posterity,

And so the wastelanders banded together to fight off the greatest threat of all. As the shuttle took off, the wastelanders thought on the long work ahead of them. There were crops to be picked, and wrecks to scavenge... In the end, they succeeded and their names will live on, long after their bones have drifted into space...

ENDING SIMULATION

Nanotrasen thanks you for your time. We hope you enjoyed this simulation of life without Nanotrasen to guard you. Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT: @Corai, how awesome was that little jaunt in the Nanotrasen base?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8587 on: August 07, 2013, 01:55:41 am »

Hell yeah. Another amazing round, courtesy of Glloyd.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8588 on: August 07, 2013, 01:58:43 am »

WOoohoo!

A short story will be made when I'm not begging for satan to give me the power to not need to sleep

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8589 on: August 07, 2013, 02:01:39 am »

All they need to scavenge is my little hideout in the Engineering escape pod, that'll keep the whole station in O2 and food for weeks.  :P

Heh, I had a nice little stash in there. 4 full O2 canisters, ~6 large O2 tanks, ~40-50 food items, the RCD, four full medkits, and every E-gun I wasn't carrying around. Heh, I suppose it was a tiny bit unfair that I had five minutes or so alone on the station (mostly because I wasn't sure exactly what was going on), but on the flip side that was during the timeframe where Glloyd was still blowing the crap out of it, so I ran the risk of being gibbed. I'm such a hoarder. ;.;

3. Run Resize Enable

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8590 on: August 07, 2013, 02:02:01 am »

Fucking amazing. Although, it took a bit for me to realize the faithlesses were the 'new race' and not Red badminning it up(c:). I didn't expect the Chairman to do that, I expected him to give me an option. Fight or help. Or for me to be implanted and turned into a deathsquad officer. Either way, fucking amazing. As was the fight with invisiJay.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8591 on: August 07, 2013, 02:12:19 am »

Hell yeah. Another amazing round, courtesy of Glloyd.

Thanks JL! But, to be honest, I need to thank you guys for playing. Corai gave me the idea, and I ran with it and had a ton of fun. 'twas probably the most fun I've had hosting a round. I found a super fast way to switch bodies, so there wasn't a single hostile mob used. I played the library scavenger, a trader, the mining outpost bandit, every single deathsquad guy (except the one in the second mech), Colonel Winter, Chairman Wright and two separate Faithless, along with being the narrator, and had a hell of a time doing it. I'm glad you guys all had a good time, and I'll probably do something like it again at some point.

All they need to scavenge is my little hideout in the Engineering escape pod, that'll keep the whole station in O2 and food for weeks.  :P

Heh, I had a nice little stash in there. 4 full O2 canisters, ~6 large O2 tanks, ~40-50 food items, the RCD, four full medkits, and every E-gun I wasn't carrying around. Heh, I suppose it was a tiny bit unfair that I had five minutes or so alone on the station (mostly because I wasn't sure exactly what was going on), but on the flip side that was during the timeframe where Glloyd was still blowing the crap out of it, so I ran the risk of being gibbed. I'm such a hoarder. ;.;

Hehe, I thought there was someone still on there. You're lucky, I think I blew up engineering before you got to it. Sounds like you had a pretty nice stash going there though. Were you part of Bickerson's Boys?

Fucking amazing. Although, it took a bit for me to realize the faithlesses were the 'new race' and not Red badminning it up(c:). I didn't expect the Chairman to do that, I expected him to give me an option. Fight or help. Or for me to be implanted and turned into a deathsquad officer. Either way, fucking amazing. As was the fight with invisiJay.

The faithless were tricky, I had to switch fast enough to make sure they didn't attack you. The second one was easy, but took me forever to kill the guard, so I just made him die :P The first one was tricky, because I spawned him right outside your cell window. Oh, and if anyone noticed a huge lag spike after Alina returned, it was because the entire Ruskie DJ station disintegrated, haha.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:16:44 am by Glloyd »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8592 on: August 07, 2013, 02:19:41 am »

Glloyd if you feel like doing it again, I would love to be some of the NPCs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8593 on: August 07, 2013, 03:04:53 am »

@Kilakan
You don't seem to notice that I was just kidding (Except for the HoP promotion thing, but I didn't want or expected to be promoted). Also, my codewords were Captain,  vodka and heap.
Still, I don't think complaints in command chat would suffice as far as stunning somebody and then instantly going "Ahaha I've caught both traitors", despite nobody knowing what traitors are, then using a weak excuse.

And apparently it is only my fault that not much happened, and not the fault of the other traitors (that didn't answer my codewords)? There is more to do in a round than lolvalid.

E: Also, I always miss the good rounds.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:09:04 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8594 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05:55 am »

Hehe, I thought there was someone still on there. You're lucky, I think I blew up engineering before you got to it. Sounds like you had a pretty nice stash going there though. Were you part of Bickerson's Boys?

Nah, I just helped them when they were trying to rebuild the singularity in exchange for peaceful relations. I didn't even need power, thanks to the two magic lightbulbs that somehow survived and never went out.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1654