Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2114579 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8550 on: August 06, 2013, 08:58:06 am »

Maybe if two chaplins are on the same station they get an objective to duel to the death, there can only be one god on this hell-hole!
Nom nom nom

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: August 06, 2013, 09:02:54 am »

Maybe if two chaplins are on the same station they get an objective to duel to the death, there can only be one god on this hell-hole!
This is a research station. Convert the most heathens to your side!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8552 on: August 06, 2013, 09:27:53 am »

Oh yeah, I though about adding this too. Another chapel, by default two Chaplain slots. Religious war time!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: August 06, 2013, 10:24:11 am »

Or, rename them both to inquisitor.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: August 06, 2013, 10:32:28 am »

We really need to go public. Maybe permanently. The server just won't survive like this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: August 06, 2013, 10:33:22 am »

wE NEED MORE ADMINS FOR THAT.

sorry for the caps.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: August 06, 2013, 10:34:51 am »

Religion wars on the station would be pretty cool.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8557 on: August 06, 2013, 10:38:01 am »

Also, we need more people to joinnn

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8558 on: August 06, 2013, 11:23:25 am »

I played a round all alone last night, as traitor, with the objective f stealing an unused slime extract and escaping on the shuttle.

I failed to set up the singularity egine, and the station ran out of power. I broke into AI, but couldn't figure out how to upload a law, or get higher access. I broke into xeno, which was easy enough with no one else on board. But by the time i got there, the slimes were already dead, and the slime processed was unpowered.

With no way to call the shuttle, and my only other option being to wire the solar panels, I made my way to a room with a lot of equipment in it - telecommunications array, etc. I died of exposure because I forgot to turn on my air. That happens to me a lot.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8559 on: August 06, 2013, 11:39:46 am »

On the topic of going public, BS12 had a good system. They opened up on the weekends, allowing anyone to enter at their leisure. This meant a limitation on inexperienced players, while inciting people to play if they like the server.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8560 on: August 06, 2013, 11:44:16 am »

we opened up on one weekend, other then one incident I felt it went quite well.  At least it was good when I was on.  Frankly I'd love to see us open up more often, we could use some fresher blood.
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8561 on: August 06, 2013, 11:56:41 am »

I played a round all alone last night, as traitor, with the objective f stealing an unused slime extract and escaping on the shuttle.

I failed to set up the singularity egine, and the station ran out of power. I broke into AI, but couldn't figure out how to upload a law, or get higher access. I broke into xeno, which was easy enough with no one else on board. But by the time i got there, the slimes were already dead, and the slime processed was unpowered.

With no way to call the shuttle, and my only other option being to wire the solar panels, I made my way to a room with a lot of equipment in it - telecommunications array, etc. I died of exposure because I forgot to turn on my air. That happens to me a lot.
Why were you trying to upload laws without an AI?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8562 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:38 am »

This is a research station. Convert the most heathens to your side!
We already have that. It's called Cult.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8563 on: August 06, 2013, 12:45:37 pm »

So, would this be more Cult by the ways of Traitor?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8564 on: August 06, 2013, 01:34:48 pm »

If anyone knows offhand the command to display a message to one player, I might be able to make tastes apply.

There's a certain type of chip that I want to cause players who eat them to burp for a short amount of time.

Huh, I think I might actually know burping already.

on_mob_life(var/mob/living/M as mob)
            if(ishuman(M))
               if(prob(7)) M.emote(pick("burp","belch"))                                  <<< These don't need definitions, I should hope.
               holder.remove_reagent(src.id, 0.25 * REAGENTS_METABOLISM)   <<< Not sure what does..?
            return
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:37:46 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 1654