Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115448 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8325 on: August 01, 2013, 12:24:49 am »

By adjusting the composition in the burn mix, I managed to build a bomb that explodes as (10, 20, 40). The only problem is the tank is constantly burning and rising in pressure, which means it'll explode in your face eventually. I honestly have no idea how fires in tanks work in this game, but it was burning with zero percent oxygen. Unstable bomb, but it has a very nice explosion.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: August 01, 2013, 01:49:39 am »

I think Red just broke the world...

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: August 01, 2013, 02:31:12 am »

Red spams the blob event.

OOC: CoraiUnki: MY EARS
OOC: Jacob_Lee: OH GOD
OOC: RedFox47: OH GOD MY EARS
OOC: CoraiUnki: OH GOD
OOC: Magnetite: AUGH
OOC: CoraiUnki: MY EARS
OOC: Necro910: MY EARS.
OOC: Itnetlolor: echo
OOC: Necro910: THEY BLEED.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: August 01, 2013, 02:37:26 am »

This may just be me, but I think Bdthemag is holding a bit of a grudge against Dark and from what I've read, Dark may not be entirely in the wrong.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: August 01, 2013, 02:49:01 am »

This may just be me, but I think Bdthemag is holding a bit of a grudge against Dark and from what I've read, Dark may not be entirely in the wrong.
Okay, let me go ahead and explain that a majority of his fuck-ups I haven't personally dealt with. Red and Nien have collectively dealt with him more times than I have. This entire thing is currently non-negotiable unless a majority of the admins feel the need to change the ban, which I doubt will happen.

I love how the word grudge is being used and thrown around so wildly. A grudge implied that someone messed up, and someone is illogically holding it against them. Do I have a bad opinion of him, that's been proved time and time again after hearing complaints about him and seeing him occasionally play? Yes, totally. Do I hold a grudge? No. That would imply that he made an honest mistake, and I'm being a dick and holding it against him forever. Literally every time I had to deal with him save for the last time, I was perfectly polite (or at least by my standards) and pretty much told him why other players (everyone) treats him like shit. I've lectured him, Nien has lectured him, and Red has lectured him. This perma-ban is the culmination of various admins being annoyed with having to deal with him, it's as simple as that. Calling it a grudge shows that you're either Darkwolf, or have very little knowledge of the actual situation and haven't had to play with him that often.

I might also add Darkwolf had quite the vocabulary he'd often spout, such as "Nigerian Cunts" and my personal favorite "Jewish Niggers." which is enough to get him banned for a few days on pretty much any server in SS13. Do I personally care about this kind of stuff? Not really. So take this kind of information as you will. I'm frankly sick of the entire debacle, which is being blown out of proportion because Dark chooses to bring it to the thread to drum up drama.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: August 01, 2013, 02:52:42 am »

Can we shut up about this and have a headmin/admin discussion deal with it? Please?
Quicktopic would be great for this. Or IRC, if there are no timezone problems.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:55:33 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: August 01, 2013, 02:54:43 am »

We wouldn't have to talk about it if people didn't continuously bring it up.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: August 01, 2013, 04:25:58 am »

I give you:
Spoiler: Singulart (click to show/hide)
This piece was to be titled "Flower Power", but ultimately went unfinished because it's 4AM and I need sleep.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: August 01, 2013, 05:19:59 am »

>me and Red are in lobby
>You are Syndicake operative what do

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We do stupid things at night.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:22:14 am by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:22 am »

You can still go look at the uncompleted singulart right now.
Red left tough, and so did I.

E:

THE SERVER. IT IS EMPTY. D:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:13:30 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: August 01, 2013, 09:54:16 am »

I may get on. Perhaps.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: August 01, 2013, 11:54:41 am »

We need more peoplleeee

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: August 01, 2013, 12:02:40 pm »

Among his list is, Well. I'll start from the beginning.
26-Jul-2013 | Banned from traitor - For killing someone on a free objective before even thinking to ask for one. ~nienhaus2 [-]
26-Jul-2013 | Banned from Head of Security - For many accounts of abusing there job and acting as if they were an antag. ~nienhaus2 [-]
26-Jul-2013 | Banned from Syndicate - This is along with the Job ban, They really do not know how to role play at all. ~nienhaus2 [-]
26-Jul-2013 | Banned - Released the singularity as a non traitor. ~redfox47 [-]

Ok.... number one is... killed someone AS ANTAG with a FREE OBJECTIVE (Note, it's not free objective except killing)
number two's legit
number three... doesn't know how to roleplay? Really? That's obviously the result of a grudge
number four, again, legit.

I'm not saying there's no reason to ban him, but if you're going to list stuff like this, almost all the regulars should already be banned.  Also, have you noticed most of the complaints on this thread lately are "There's nobody playing"? 

If you ban someone from antag, you've ruined the game for them.  Everything he did after that might not have happened if you didn't do that.  I know if I ever get banned from antag, I'm never coming back.

Darkwolf, you aren't helping your cause by lashing out at everyone

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: August 01, 2013, 12:12:10 pm »

Dude, can we just stop talking about him in the thread? PM the admins or the man himself if you have a problem.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: August 01, 2013, 12:16:51 pm »

Seriously. Drop it. Now. It's over,  YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE YOUR TWO CENTS ABOUT IT.

Damiac, if you say anything else in the thread about Darkwolf, I will give you a temp ban of a day, like I have stated.

Okay, enough.

@DarkWolf: Stop. Just stop. Keep it out of the thread. Do you want any chance of being allowed to come back to the server? Then stop posting in the thread. Seriously. It's not helping you at all. The big rule of this thread is to keep your issues out of it, and PM the admins. So stop, it is just negatively impacting your case.

@EveryoneElse: Stop talking about it or responding. I swear to Armok. Ignore it, and leave it to the admins.

What did I just say.

Drop it people. If people keep dragging this on, I'll start handing out temp bans. I don't want to, but I'd rather not have this thread get locked. Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 1654