Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117729 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7110 on: June 21, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »

Dear god, more people need to join.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7111 on: June 21, 2013, 12:09:13 pm »

And, joining.   Parents saying I'm selfish because I don't feel like standing outside a place that I'm too old to go inside of.   Fun.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: June 21, 2013, 01:07:03 pm »

You know people, if somebody is AFK and there is no need to kill your target RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, then you DON'T KILL THEM.
AFK-killing is just insanely lame and frustrating.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: June 21, 2013, 01:24:21 pm »

Well, my first game won't be something I'll forget >__<

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: June 21, 2013, 01:28:41 pm »

Well, my first game won't be something I'll forget >__<

Awww, you haven't even seen the Cynri hijinks yet. Like taking blood samples of half the crew as a clown, putting it in a drinking glass and leaving it in the bar.

And that's tame.

Currently slogging through a different game right now, I'll probably be on later. I've rediscovered Cosmic Break. I can't stop.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: June 21, 2013, 01:31:39 pm »

I will probably be on in 6 to 7 hours and then be on most of the day. Hope to see you all then!

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: June 21, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »

Xeno is fun.   Fun.   FUN.   *Eye twich*
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: June 21, 2013, 02:15:21 pm »

Remember:
  • Everyone loves Alina.
  • Anyone with the name Alina Koch (Alpha/Beta/etc) or some variant of Alina Koch is either somehow insane, a nymphomaniac or a dominatrix. Avoid at all costs and if Alina starts going after one of them, hide.
  • Axl is THE most robust, no matter whether they are male or female.
  • Alina and FemAxl/Axlette are in love. Do not come between them, harm either or hit on either.
I can't be the only one that's botherd by this, can I? It's ungodly boring for a given character to be exactly the same every. single. round. Especially the insane part, because it forces everybody else to work around that, and generally leads to the insane character getting more attention at the cost of everybody else, who either has to play along or get ignored.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: June 21, 2013, 02:24:25 pm »

Remember:
  • Everyone loves Alina.
  • Anyone with the name Alina Koch (Alpha/Beta/etc) or some variant of Alina Koch is either somehow insane, a nymphomaniac or a dominatrix. Avoid at all costs and if Alina starts going after one of them, hide.
  • Axl is THE most robust, no matter whether they are male or female.
  • Alina and FemAxl/Axlette are in love. Do not come between them, harm either or hit on either.
I can't be the only one that's botherd by this, can I? It's ungodly boring for a given character to be exactly the same every. single. round. Especially the insane part, because it forces everybody else to work around that, and generally leads to the insane character getting more attention at the cost of everybody else, who either has to play along or get ignored.
I just kinda accept it as a rudimentary 'canon'. Very basic facts and stuff, with rounds you were a traitor being ignored.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: June 21, 2013, 02:27:14 pm »

But any canon for SS13 should be stuff that's never relevant, like Waffle co vs Pancake Corp. Having the same chraracters (ESPECIALLY attantion whores) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is lame as fuck.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: June 21, 2013, 02:30:35 pm »

I personally ignore all of the Alina/Axl/whatever fappery. It's annoying, but not so annoying that I won't play the game.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: June 21, 2013, 02:50:19 pm »

I just think Alina Koch is a teeny bit over the top.

In other news, I still find getting killed on the shuttle for no reason a pain in the ass. even after we know who the traitors are.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: June 21, 2013, 02:51:35 pm »

My same issue too. Listen people, I know you may have fun playing as certain characters and having existing relationships with other characters. But that doesn't mean you get to form some kind of clique and circlejerk over your characters at the expense of others. There's a point where it gets annoying, and it's getting to that point.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: June 21, 2013, 02:54:09 pm »

But any canon for SS13 should be stuff that's never relevant, like Waffle co vs Pancake Corp. Having the same chraracters (ESPECIALLY attantion whores) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is lame as fuck.
Come on man, don't insult people. Usually, the people who play a character which is more or less the same are roleplaying heavily and without them the game would be a whole lot boring. (In my opinion.)
EDIT: Damn ninjas.
My same issue too. Listen people, I know you may have fun playing as certain characters and having existing relationships with other characters. But that doesn't mean you get to form some kind of clique and circlejerk over your characters at the expense of others. There's a point where it gets annoying, and it's getting to that point.
I'm sorry, but what clique? And how are they 'circlejerking'?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: June 21, 2013, 03:17:22 pm »

I think he means when a group of people exclusively help each other and kill/maim/ignore everyone else.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 1654