Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118300 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6885 on: June 14, 2013, 04:51:17 pm »

The HoP thought you were because I told him. I found your labcoat on the floor and noticed how you ran right by me as I dragged the locker to medbay and brought it up with him. He scanned your coat and never mentioned it again, and I also never noticed my boss went missing :P

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6886 on: June 14, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »

I can't figure out how to steal things off people, like to strip them.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: June 14, 2013, 05:20:38 pm »

I think that's a feature. It literally restarts the server, so hence it disconnects. Takes some time to reconnect, so you're better of restarting entirely.

Ah, okay. No one else was complaining, so I thought it was just me. I guess you get used to it after a while.

Favourite traitor round ever.

You know, I'm really glad now I went for the pods in Arrivals instead of the shuttle. :P I think the CMO was in the pod with me. Said she ran there after she found the firelocks shut.

Entire Supply team survived. Cargonia prevails! :D

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: June 14, 2013, 05:42:59 pm »

That round:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My GOD. I got so lucky that round.
Also often called Boowells.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: June 14, 2013, 05:55:14 pm »

That round:

My GOD. I got so lucky that round.

The universe simply demanded you live. The sheer amount of 'WTF, SS13?' that happened to me was... urgh.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: June 14, 2013, 06:31:35 pm »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: June 14, 2013, 07:12:43 pm »

Dat Ian Squad

I missed it. :(

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: June 14, 2013, 08:15:20 pm »

Another idea for a round:

Station has been abandoned for nobody knows how long. A ship full of scavengers comes across it and decide to investigate, get some loot and shit to sell. Thing is, station is full of dangers. Zombies roam the halls, Carp fill the Bar, Pirates control the Engine or whatever. Point is, the scavengers aren't totally defenseless. Admins spawn them equipment sets for people based on their job or "class". We get a few people with heavy weapons, maybe a flamethrower, a guy or two with a full kit of electrical tools, at least one medic, and whatever else would work (Xenobiologist maybe, for RP reasons? I'd love to do that)

You know that's pretty much already a mode called "Derelict".

A lot of people hate it because it's brutal as all hell; you're given a fire suit and gas mask, along with medical kit, toolbox, and O2 tank, and are expected to make it through the station with zero pressure or temperature without dying.

It's usually messy, and heavily based upon luck. Not to mention laggy.

Around a year ago, a TG coder and myself tried to recreate this. We only got halfway done before real life matters dragged both of us down. We dont have any serious plans on resuming it, but we've both given it some thought.

Our biggest design issue is how to spawn in 50+ people, as they have on TG1, and have sufficient supplies laying around to be used right away.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6893 on: June 14, 2013, 08:20:03 pm »

It would probably be easier with the usual population level on UMcS.  :P

That sounds like it could be fun every once in a while, but not constantly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6894 on: June 14, 2013, 08:23:46 pm »

I remember when I used to go on BS12, they ran a derelict round. It basically consisted of the crew, the traitors sent there to infiltrate the crew and ensure that they didn't repair the station, and neutral scavengers. The neutral scavengers could side with anyone they wanted, as long as they ended up getting the item they were looking for in the station. I also remember that they sent a Syndicate Strike team in who were ordered to just flat out destroy the station, so it was chaotic as everyone scrambled to either survive or get their objective done.

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: June 14, 2013, 09:56:55 pm »

That reminds me of something I think they had on Goon that I actually liked: Objectives for everyone. You got (or get, dunno if it's still around) an objective based on your profession and escape on the shuttle alive. It helped propel people to get specific shit done, and with the people on UMcS I'm sure if we figured out a way to implement it that it'd be a great addition.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: June 14, 2013, 10:00:54 pm »

Chemist:
Dope a minimum of 6 people with at least 15u of Mindbreaker.

Chef:
Serve [Captain's name here]burgers.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: June 14, 2013, 10:07:19 pm »

I'm going to wait until some other time to run my brand of admin events.

I swear, you people don't notice jack shit.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6898 on: June 14, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »

I would rock at "accidentally" making burgers out of someone when they otherwise could have been cloned instead.

Mmm. Lanyon Burgers.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: June 14, 2013, 10:34:41 pm »

That reminds me of something I think they had on Goon that I actually liked: Objectives for everyone. You got (or get, dunno if it's still around) an objective based on your profession and escape on the shuttle alive. It helped propel people to get specific shit done, and with the people on UMcS I'm sure if we figured out a way to implement it that it'd be a great addition.

I've played on Goon before, to be honest for me it doesn't really "propel me" to do my objectives.  Might be different for some, but for me only antag objectives actually mean something
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 1654