Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118651 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6825 on: June 13, 2013, 09:47:04 am »

Main's down. We're killing it without mercy, man...

So, what IS the backup?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #6826 on: June 13, 2013, 10:26:18 am »

You mean space lube foam grenades aren't medicine? They certainly cure boredom.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: June 13, 2013, 10:27:53 am »

You mean space lube foam grenades aren't medicine? They certainly cure boredom.

And that pesky STD called "Life" if you try to use it against Xenos (you just gave the Xeno a speed boost, yay!)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6828 on: June 13, 2013, 10:38:27 am »

and if im the janitor i dont slip anyone aslong as i have cleaner.
Why would you use up all your delicious cleaner? Putting down "wet floor" signs is half the fun. Make sure to not start cleaning escape until the shuttle is called.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: June 13, 2013, 10:40:05 am »

Why would you use up all your delicious cleaner? Putting down "wet floor" signs is half the fun. Make sure to not start cleaning escape until the shuttle is called.

'Dammit, they will see I didn't clean the escape in ages! I must act fast! *Leaves airlocks open and lubes up all of the Escape floor*'
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6830 on: June 13, 2013, 10:41:10 am »

'Dammit, they will see I didn't clean the escape in ages! I must act fast! *Leaves airlocks open and lubes up all of the Escape floor*'
Which is why the only airlocks that an AI can acceptably bolt at round start are the lower two escape airlocks :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6831 on: June 13, 2013, 11:04:14 am »

Man, what are we doing to the server that keeps making it crash? And I can't connect to KG's either.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: June 13, 2013, 11:10:04 am »

Or maybe some file got corrupted via the liberal application of Bay12 screw-aroundery or something.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6833 on: June 13, 2013, 11:24:41 am »

Probably the entropic field of chaos that surrounds all of Bay12.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: June 13, 2013, 11:30:31 am »

So is there a server up?

I feel like it's equal parts bugs and bay12 dickery.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6835 on: June 13, 2013, 11:55:16 am »

Man, what are we doing to the server that keeps making it crash? And I can't connect to KG's either.

Dynamic DNS was out of date.  Should be back up now.

KG

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6836 on: June 13, 2013, 12:06:55 pm »

Hmm. I can connect to yours fine, but either no one else is on or everyone's run off to different servers. Kinda sucks because i'm in the mood for some SS13.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6837 on: June 13, 2013, 12:10:51 pm »

Meh. I might try for some of the official servers, but it seems boring without the normal Bay12 tolerance for dickery and inexperience.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6838 on: June 13, 2013, 12:33:40 pm »

Meh. I might try for some of the official servers, but it seems boring without the normal Bay12 tolerance for dickery and inexperience.

/tg/station is rather tolerant of dickery and inexperience, but on the other hand, they are also tolerant of you getting arrested and perma'd within 10 minutes of antagging because meta.

Goonstation is even further up on the scale, expect to die often and for little reason, at least nobody fed you their shit before you died (which used to be a thing), but on the other hand they are took their code into a whole different direction than other servers that shot off it (like, say, us, via /tg/station code which is an based on an old-ass version of Goon code polished into what we have today), so they have a LOT of interesting features, at a cost of some things you've probably grown reliant on around here (hotkeys, UI...)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6839 on: June 13, 2013, 12:39:00 pm »

GS code is actually really good, feature-wise.

I love the pods you can have. I was a miner, found a pod, went off, found a droid that set the pod on fire, bailed, barely survived, and floated back to the station.

Well, if you take the revision they released to other servers, then since then it'd been developed for as long as /tg/ code, except by people who created the code in the first place (discounting things that were taken from THE original SS13).
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 1654