Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116475 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6240 on: May 29, 2013, 04:27:15 pm »

A normal grenade has had more than enough space for two beakers of any size, they must allow for MORE BEAKER.

I must have the largest and every beaker on the station. Giganade will be mine.
I'd love the ability to put two nades together.  Smoke+acid+napalm with a flash+emp=Win
Nom nom nom

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: May 29, 2013, 05:48:29 pm »

server is updated and up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: May 29, 2013, 06:02:53 pm »

And backup server down.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: May 29, 2013, 09:46:25 pm »

Congrats on the promotion, Neinhaus.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

WarderSkyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • That Incompetent Troublemaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: May 29, 2013, 09:53:10 pm »

A bit late, but congratulations Nienhaus!
Think fast, act faster.

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: May 29, 2013, 10:44:41 pm »

Congrats Nienhaus :)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: May 29, 2013, 11:15:14 pm »

Ein is the smartest dog in the universe. Best dog in the universe. Best corgi of corgi's.

also
BEING THE OPPOSITE OF A MIME SUCKS

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: May 29, 2013, 11:24:52 pm »

I kidnapped the whole crew and threw them all in prison. I'm not a badass, I just make an amazing Security Officer, when I'm not being a traitor.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: May 29, 2013, 11:31:28 pm »

Ein is the smartest dog in the universe. Best dog in the universe. Best corgi of corgi's.

also

Errorage swears he didn't have Cowboy Bebop in mind when he named Ian.  I think he said he hadn't even seen the show!  A funny coincidence, if true.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: May 29, 2013, 11:34:09 pm »

also

Errorage swears he didn't have Cowboy Bebop in mind when he named Ian.  I think he said he hadn't even seen the show!  A funny coincidence, if true.
Not surprising. Ian is a perfectly reasonable name and he's no Einstein.

I kidnapped the whole crew and threw them all in prison. I'm not a badass, I just make an amazing Security Officer, when I'm not being a traitor.

I didn't know what you were up to or I would have shot first and asked questions later. Being deaf sucks.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: May 30, 2013, 10:30:37 am »

We might want to merge with /tg/ - quite a bit of changes were made, including a rehaul of the Asteroid's Seekrit Base, which now may or may not be a Xeno Den, instead having a chance of being a SPESS BAR, an organ-harvesting operation, a caved-in mining operation and more... including different types of loot for different places.

Also, probably bringing joy to several aspiring Geneticist, a balance tweak to the DNA. Power/Duration is now less extreme, you get some feedback from the console to tell you what accuracy you will have and what was changed in last operation.

Also including a couple of backend fixes.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: May 30, 2013, 10:55:52 am »

Also, probably bringing joy to several aspiring Geneticist, a balance tweak to the DNA. Power/Duration is now less extreme, you get some feedback from the console to tell you what accuracy you will have and what was changed in last operation.

Pbbbbth. I had devised a way that was only a little less effective than my method with previous genetics system.
It's not THAT hard, guys. Just a tad bit confusing.

Although, if they fixed the save buffer not overwriting previous save buffers, then that's fantastic, because having to clear out to buffer every time just to save was a pain.
Also often called Boowells.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: May 30, 2013, 11:02:52 am »

A normal grenade has had more than enough space for two beakers of any size, they must allow for MORE BEAKER.

I must have the largest and every beaker on the station. Giganade will be mine.
You know you can put slime cores in large grenades, right? Gold slime extract (with extract enhancer) + 5u of plasma = grenade of doom.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: May 30, 2013, 11:25:35 am »

I wonder if you could make a stun/napalm grenade...

Knocks people over, so they can't escape the fire.

Flashbang + Napalm? Totally possible.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: May 30, 2013, 11:34:11 am »

Pbbbbth. I had devised a way that was only a little less effective than my method with previous genetics system.
It's not THAT hard, guys. Just a tad bit confusing.

Although, if they fixed the save buffer not overwriting previous save buffers, then that's fantastic, because having to clear out to buffer every time just to save was a pain.

I share your pain, I have managed to get the system to work mostly fine too, but there were people complaining and unwilling to work with it. It's one part good modifier settings, one part meticulousness and one part praising Random Number God. Last time I played Genetics I actually managed to get X-Ray on block 1 and Hulk on block 3 (though they were a bitch to activate, when I was trying to give X-Ray to RD I swear I gave him at least 10 shots of DNA).

Oh, and a tip: you can use diskettes to copy DNA from one modifier to another, then alternate between the modifiers to quickly produce a lot of DNA Injectors (generally, making and injecting a DNA shot then an Anti-Toxin shot takes enough time for the second modifier to cool down from the previous Injector production).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 1654