Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123438 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5640 on: May 18, 2013, 12:47:14 am »

dude. why did youhit me so mutch? i was running anyways...
and no clamp meant that I was left behind...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: May 18, 2013, 12:51:39 am »

Heh. I accidentally gibbed Penrose by grabbing him and phase jumping, where we both landed on the same tile. I still have no idea how you got his brain.

I had a fun list of objectives. I had to debrain Wilson Lee, HoS. He went braindead in the bar, easy completion with my all-access ID. I had to steal 14 technology levels, which I did but the game didn't count it as complete. Steal a hyper-capacity cell, but R&D exploded before I could build one. Protect Lillian Helsbrecht, as you know. Survive until the end, easy enough. I also had to save animals where possible, which I failed miserably. :P

Also, I think I activated your proximity bomb. I walk into the starboard emergency storage, which was already severely damaged, and trigger a bomb two tiles away that makes my health go down to flashing red. I just barely survived and hauled my ass to medbay where Hector healed me. That was the closest I came to dying as the ninja and it was a booby trap laid by the person I had to protect. :P
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:44:19 am by Jacob/Lee »

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: May 18, 2013, 01:34:17 am »

...hauled my ass to medbay where Hector healed me. ...
Everything else may be going wrong/out to kill you/spaced, but you can always count on Hector.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: May 18, 2013, 02:42:41 am »

Well that round was interesting. I'll post the link to what happened here, cos I don't think Toady would appreciate it.

http://piratepad.net/XLsLPxQ28Q

EDIT: Theodore is the most awesome pimp-miner.

EDIT2: Better link.

http://pastebin.com/6mg7ttHW
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:45:09 am by Gamerlord »

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: May 18, 2013, 02:44:28 am »

What. All I did was whip you till you got the point about personal space and respecting women. All the innuendo was you. You think that was bad get Hans to torture you.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: May 18, 2013, 02:47:20 am »

Still.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: May 18, 2013, 02:52:13 am »

Meanwhile, I horribly murdered somebody, then pussied out and cloned them. Fun and silly round.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: May 18, 2013, 02:54:53 am »

Just be glad I didn't steal the chain of command and flog you unconscious. Kaarina was tempted. And if I could justify even a medium crime sentence, I totally would have. But no. You had to behave so harmlessly pig-like. Couldn't bring myself to really flog you with no serious crime.

And you are so lucky he and that unmovable rod distracted me. I was regularly checking every single person and toxins on the cameras until he started up. Then I was distracted.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: May 18, 2013, 03:40:43 am »

That round started off as above average, because we miners found some artifact chambers, and then... that happened.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: May 18, 2013, 03:45:24 am »

CYBORG JESUS FTW.

Yeah I was the chaplain and I felt it would be nice to teach the station of Cyborg Jesus

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: May 18, 2013, 07:23:19 am »

Hm, my mass-vandalism of the disposal system has given me new insights in it's inner workings. And also that if you weld and reweld sorting pipes, you can screw over all of the delivery system with ease, as there's no way to repair it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: May 18, 2013, 09:31:48 am »

It seems my internet wants to screw up today. I might be back later

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: May 18, 2013, 09:44:56 am »

Hm, my mass-vandalism of the disposal system has given me new insights in it's inner workings. And also that if you weld and reweld sorting pipes, you can screw over all of the delivery system with ease, as there's no way to repair it.
Now you just gotta redirect the disposals to some secret room, and get all the traitor items! :D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:46:32 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: May 18, 2013, 10:00:18 am »

Now you just gotta redirect the disposals to some secret room, and get all the traitor items! :D

Wait, people drop their traitor items into disposals? So they go to that conveyor belt in Cargo where they are visible to any Cargo Tech who stumbles nearby?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: May 18, 2013, 10:02:47 am »

Yeah, I never got that. Even if I'm ditching a pair of gloves or something innocuous like that, I'll stuff them in a locker or something. Or put them in disposals but turn off the flusher.
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 1654