Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123567 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5625 on: May 17, 2013, 08:20:57 pm »

For Cargonia!

I didn't even get to make solars or hijack the norwest solar array. Ah well.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: May 17, 2013, 08:24:16 pm »

Lillian Helsbrecht: Herald of Nar-Sie, nonviolent religious sect. Would you like to see a magic trick?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: May 17, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »

Yay, library's working!

NEEDS BOOKS.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: May 17, 2013, 08:46:08 pm »

Lillian Helsbrecht: Herald of Nar-Sie, nonviolent religious sect. Would you like to see a magic trick?

I should have told Bomrek his religion and all its followers were recognized as an official religion within Cargonia.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: May 17, 2013, 09:01:01 pm »

Hans, you strangled me! it was not nonviolent anymore!

( although  I guess that it could only go downhill after (scrdest?)'s exploits with the cult sword.
Why even have one on you while the cult isn't considered arrest-worthy yet?

I would like to thank the people who cooperated with security when asked to, instead of panicking and escaping.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: May 17, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »

Axl survived. Just as the HoS and Detective were asking what was going on in Toxins storage, and I waited for the borg to open it, I drew my gun and stunned them both. Then I ordered the mediborg to kill them both. (I'd uploaded a one human law, then ordered him to come to me, and emagged him.) I slashed the detective to death while the borg sprayed Polytrinic on the HoS. They both died, and I went to the bridge and called the shuttle. Then, Axl called me over the comms, and so I went back to Toxins storage, and threw a lit welder into the now plasma filled room. It set a small fire, but nothing major, so I came back again, and this time, broke in, stunned Axl... And removed his mask. Then I shook him awake, and let him run around in the plasma filled RnD department. He got to a section with air, and put on internals, so I stunned him again, and pulled them off.

Detective Vladmir Dimitri wasn't a very good detective :P

EDIT: I was the detective...

At one point, I was torturing Axl, and you said, "God, it's a quiet shift. I wish something would happen." I chuckled quietly to myself, and said, "Don't say that. It's BAAAD luck." So, of course, later, when you both were trying to get into Toxins storage, you get horribly murdered. For note, in the future, don't stand so close to each other. Stand far apart. You SHOULD have been on two sides on the borg, quite distant from him. It would have made it more difficult for me to shoot both of you before you could move/fight back. And I didn't particularly WANT to kill both of you, but once it was on, it was on.

Heh, wait. Wasn't that your first round on this server?

I don't think so, I've popped on a few times before. Why?

EDIT: I agree, I should have been more cautious as the cap' was in a small-time investigation, so that should've tipped me off to something.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:07:37 pm by Iceblaster »

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5631 on: May 17, 2013, 09:21:29 pm »

Alternate server updated to latest commit.

KG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: May 17, 2013, 09:25:06 pm »

I don't think so, I've popped on a few times before. Why?

EDIT: I agree, I should have been more cautious as the cap' was in a small-time investigation, so that should've tipped me off to something.

Oh, I just thought that the whole, "Get warned about Hans, then get murdered by Hans" Thing might make for an interesting first round. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sallen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: May 17, 2013, 09:33:49 pm »

I've been feeling an itch to get back into playing SS13 for a little while now. One of the main things standing in my way is the fact that most of the servers have moved on significantly from when I last played, and I feel a bit out of touch... I know next to nothing about how to play any role these days, it seems.

With that in mind, how welcoming would Urist McStation be to someone who, beyond an echo of familiarity with the interface, is effectively a newbie?

I'm in a similar situation. I jumped in as Chief Engineer and even Captain. I didn't have any problems and people were helpful in OOC when I had doubts (not that I had many though, I just made shit up as I went).

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: May 17, 2013, 09:40:24 pm »

I should have told Bomrek his religion and all its followers were recognized as an official religion within Cargonia.

Its zero followers?

Out of curiosity, what were cult's objectives?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:41:58 pm by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: May 17, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »

Its zero followers?

Out of curiosity, what were cult's objectives?

I would have just claimed the cultists were followers of Bomrek's religion afaik. The objective was the easiest of all: 5 survivors.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: May 17, 2013, 09:54:10 pm »

When you come right down to it, there isn't that much difference between The Great Cosmic Karma Karp from Beyond, and Nar-Sie anyway.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: May 17, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »

Added some diagrams to my mapmaking thread. Take some time to vote, and to take into account how rough they are at the moment.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126115.msg4255322#msg4255322

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: May 17, 2013, 11:11:15 pm »

I just made shit up as I went.

You can literally put that as the Captain's job description and it would be 100% accurate and faithful.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: May 18, 2013, 12:40:03 am »

God. So much crap happened.

I was the Traitor HoP, I had to steal a slime extract. After I flooded Toxins with plasma, I did so easily, then told the Admin my objective was boring.

So. I got this:

Kill Axl Blyant.

Then:

Kill Axl, Debrain Penrose, protect Sarah Ulery, and allow no organics to escape on the shuttle.

So I made some bombs. I blew up all of Escape wing pretty much. Gaping holes in the Chapel, Escape, RnD, Robotics, and Medbay, then I threw the two Proximity bombs in the hallway and Robotics, where both exploded later.

Then, me and my backup ninja (Yes, I had a ninja bodyguard. Guess what? He was Axl Blyant. o.o) ran around the Escape wing, killing anyone that tried to get across. Eventually, I went to engineering and we escaped, but good god. It was an amazing round once it all came to a head.

Be patient in the future. Because someone might just be waiting on bombs to finish. :P
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 1654