Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123595 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2013, 10:43:01 pm »

I'm so boried I'm locked into the arrivals security station with no comms, power, or a way to get out.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2013, 11:34:40 pm »

Best Round.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2013, 11:36:11 pm »

Communism, Tyranny, and Malfunctioning Technology: The Greatest Betrayal Story Ever Told.

Coming to a theater near you, this summer.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2013, 11:39:39 pm »

Heres the serverlog, as a way of saving the giant chatlog from Best Game. It also includes the three alium rounds I was here for.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2013, 11:42:53 pm »

Sadly said log only goes up to my big reveal of the corrupt laws (AKA Knight of Fools asking how to wrench a table), and not the rest of the round. Is the rest of the round kicking around somewhere?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2013, 11:43:49 pm »

Sadly said log only goes up to my big reveal of the corrupt laws (AKA Knight of Fools asking how to wrench a table), and not the rest of the round. Is the rest of the round kicking around somewhere?
I'll check again, I might've gotten an older one.

Edit: should be updated now.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:46:12 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2013, 11:51:11 pm »

That's probably one of the few times I've died and didn't feel cheated by it. (I was Trevor.)

Of course, the AI was messing with me and didn't give me enough time to escape from my cuffs, but still. :P

I think the canon should be that Zach managed to destroy everything with the singularity. Shame the round ended so soon, else I think he would have done it.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 28, 2013, 11:55:51 pm »

Also, we must find a way to show the transformation of the AI Tycho from normal to tilde-throwing Malf AI. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 01, 2013, 12:42:57 am »

You forgot getting Bill Murray to play Dmitry.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 01, 2013, 02:59:54 am »

That was fun. :) First time I've seen a lot of things in the game.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #505 on: March 01, 2013, 03:11:50 am »

I got turned into a changeling halfway through the match. I'd never killed anyone before, so I ineffectively followed the captain around hoping for a chance to murderize him. Finally I found out I could evolve special powers, and suddenly an opportunity opened up - And I failed miserably. Stupid detective's gun didn't work as well as I'd hoped, and the crowbar makes a surprisingly terrible weapon. He managed to injure me enough to get away.

Later, I was caught, and promptly run over by a mule. I played dead, regenerated at a bad time, and got put on trial. Somehow the prosecution lost the revolver, and didn't even bring the crowbar into the case. This, combined with my lawyer (Actually a doctor), who had a brilliant defense of "implant", since I was claiming amnesia. The station had been overrun during the trial, though, and after being put in the brig for a minute and a half for petty assault, the captain called the emergency shuttle. I took advantage of the confusion to kill my lawyer in plain view of a hallway, right inside the medical lobby, as people were rushing back and forth to the shuttle. I thought I was so screwed.

I then spent the next ten minutes trying to figure out how to absorb someone, which I finally did right as the match ended. So, overall, I consider my mission a success, even if the game doesn't. :D

Also, to my lawyer: I apologize for killing you. You had a brilliant defense for me, but I needed your DNA. <3
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 01, 2013, 03:19:26 am »

Man that was a fun round I just had as John Doe the slightly idiotic quartermaster. I had this idea of ordering 3 chickens and using the hand labeler to label them 1, 2, and 4. What I didn't know is that each crate unleashes something like 5 or 6 chickens. So I ended up with a supply shuttle filled with chickens.

Also, the proper procedure for bored individuals during a trial is to take out your PDA and text with someone. Leave the ringer on and see if anyone yells at you for it.

Oh, and that mule that ran you over. That would be my fault. I didn't mean to make it bloodthirsty... I thought I had only hacked it to go faster. Whoops.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:21:24 am by Endymion »
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 01, 2013, 03:23:10 am »

KoF, now I understand what the hell you were trying to do with my body at the end, you were a changeling. It looked hella morbid though, like Trevor just lost it and wanted only to carve up the good doctor/improvised lawyer. You were lucky the scythe was there, but mainly had great presence of mind in using it ;)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 01, 2013, 04:03:28 am »

I got turned into a changeling halfway through the match. I'd never killed anyone before, so I ineffectively followed the captain around hoping for a chance to murderize him. Finally I found out I could evolve special powers, and suddenly an opportunity opened up - And I failed miserably. Stupid detective's gun didn't work as well as I'd hoped, and the crowbar makes a surprisingly terrible weapon. He managed to injure me enough to get away.

Later, I was caught, and promptly run over by a mule. I played dead, regenerated at a bad time, and got put on trial. Somehow the prosecution lost the revolver, and didn't even bring the crowbar into the case. This, combined with my lawyer (Actually a doctor), who had a brilliant defense of "implant", since I was claiming amnesia. The station had been overrun during the trial, though, and after being put in the brig for a minute and a half for petty assault, the captain called the emergency shuttle. I took advantage of the confusion to kill my lawyer in plain view of a hallway, right inside the medical lobby, as people were rushing back and forth to the shuttle. I thought I was so screwed.

I then spent the next ten minutes trying to figure out how to absorb someone, which I finally did right as the match ended. So, overall, I consider my mission a success, even if the game doesn't. :D

Also, to my lawyer: I apologize for killing you. You had a brilliant defense for me, but I needed your DNA. <3

First and only time I ever got to be Changeling, I got transferred to Sec after chatting up the (female) HoS. Then she offers to let me into the armory, if I need any 'Special equipment'. I grabbed her, which was dumb, and she tazed me and everything.
Then we had a rape trial. Eventually they caught another changeling and everyone got suspicious of me, but I deflected it by letting them test me (there is no test.).
Later, for some strange reason, I started overheating and dying. I ran into that wierd clothing area south of tool storage and died. Then regenerated. No one saw me. Somehow. I went toward the arrivals shuttle, and for some odd reason, it displayed the 'Regenerated!' message again. Right in front of the sec officer that had been my lawyer. He beats me to death and drags me to the crematorium...
Then right before he fries me, the HoS swoops in, takes me away for 'questioning' and saves my life. She eventually puts me in permabrig and stays there with me. We have a long roleplay, and eventually she helps me escape the station as the whole thing devolves into chaos, what with a shitpile of assistants and all. We get on Sec-pod, and get launched away. The front window of the pod was broken. I got sucked out into space because I didn't buckle myself in.

So, considering all that, you did pretty damn good. You actually HURT your target. Fairly badly. But really. You beat me bloody and took off my backpack and headset, but failed to take my gun. My Captain's Antique Laser Pistol. The only gun that recharges. That thing saved my freaking life.

And it was hilarious when I stunned you and you said, "Well, you caught me." *mulebot rolls up* "Uh." *crunch* "Heheheheheahahahahaahahahaha. Awesome."

Then I took you to the doctor and had him save you so I could kill you myself. Then I listened to the CE because I'm an idiot and gave you a trial. Next time, it's lethal injection + cremation for the person that attacks me. >.>
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 01, 2013, 04:53:25 am »

You'd have to be abysmal to fail at being an alien.
Hai :V
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 1654