Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125449 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4830 on: May 05, 2013, 12:18:43 pm »

Ripley can carry I believe 10 items.  You could pack plasma canisters and grenades/bombs quite easily, don't even bother getting out to open them just drill the canisters and set off a grenade!

Alternatively, 9 crates holding adult slimes and 1 grenade with red slime extract - sends them into a frenzy.  You'd need to actually open the crate though... or just label it 'escape space drugs' and wait for an assistant to grab it and oh god slimes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: May 05, 2013, 12:29:36 pm »

Certainly one of my best roboticist rounds ever. I made 3 cyborgs, T.U.R.D., S.H.I.T. and R.O.B.U.S.T.
In addition to that, I released a swarm of about 20 cleanbots, much to the annoyance of the janitor.

A glorious round for sure.

E: Everybody join! We nearly have 15 people, so we can have cult!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 12:32:33 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: May 05, 2013, 12:30:32 pm »

Russian assistant Nikolai Yorokov and his pet mouse Mister Glembovski. That was.. Fun.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: May 05, 2013, 12:55:30 pm »

Bull Shark Testosterone, before I accidentally spilled all of it (leading to my character's mental decline, as nothing after that went right for him) had Coughing, Stimulant and Blood Vomiting. Also, it spread via blood.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: May 05, 2013, 01:07:15 pm »

Certainly one of my best roboticist rounds ever. I made 3 cyborgs, T.U.R.D., S.H.I.T. and R.O.B.U.S.T.

Yes, my favourite part was when I got on a pod with you after someone one-humaned me and challenged you to explain the name. "Explanation not acquired. Commencing beating"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: May 05, 2013, 01:19:00 pm »

Jacob was smart enough to request a name. Also, Nien had a ton of chances to kill me. He denied a Ripley and denied me hacking the autolathe when he could have parapenned me. One of the borgs actually saved me. Nien just had to wait with killing me until I was AFK :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: May 05, 2013, 02:19:39 pm »

I think I beat the record for The Quickest Round End. As the Chef, no less. And with an AI. Died because I'm stupid. Round ended 20 minutes after it began.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: May 05, 2013, 03:43:24 pm »

I think I beat the record for The Quickest Round End. As the Chef, no less. And with an AI. Died because I'm stupid. Round ended 20 minutes after it began.
I've seen a shorter round. Wizard who blew himself up with fireball just long after the round starts for me to have setup my roboticist toolbelt.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: May 05, 2013, 03:55:48 pm »

I've seen a shorter round. Wizard who blew himself up with fireball just long after the round starts for me to have setup my roboticist toolbelt.

But that's an antag failing at... well, failing at pretty much everything. I completed my objective and forced the shuttle. And 20 minutes is including the shuttle time.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: May 05, 2013, 04:23:20 pm »

But that's an antag failing at... well, failing at pretty much everything. I completed my objective and forced the shuttle. And 20 minutes is including the shuttle time.

To be honest, as the AI, I spotted you the moment you entered EVA and had seen you entering my upload just seconds before, and deliberately didn't call you directly out on it until people started asking questions. Still good for a change of pace, though, and you almost succeeded.
Also often called Boowells.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: May 05, 2013, 04:26:36 pm »

To be honest, as the AI, I spotted you the moment you entered EVA and had seen you entering my upload just seconds before, and deliberately didn't call you directly out on it until people started asking questions. Still good for a change of pace, though, and you almost succeeded.

Thanks. I'd have probably succeeded if I had not the bright idea to set the Turrets on Lethal, believing I am not in their range. Also, I almost repeated that playtrough but then SOMEONE decided to call a restart vote >.<

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: May 05, 2013, 04:55:39 pm »

Fox, come back! We saved your body!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: May 05, 2013, 08:34:16 pm »

I love the last round...
i had two combat shotguns...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: May 05, 2013, 08:35:53 pm »

Traitor RD manages to steal his objective less than five minutes in the game. Around two hours later, forgets to bring it with him onto the escape shuttle.

Nanotrasen is in good hands. :P

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: May 05, 2013, 08:42:17 pm »

Traitor RD manages to steal his objective less than five minutes in the game. Around two hours later, forgets to bring it with him onto the escape shuttle.

Nanotrasen is in good hands. :P
Heh, yeah. Note to self: Always keep objective on person :P
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 1654