Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125587 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4710 on: May 03, 2013, 10:19:22 am »

Me and Matthias created an objective for ourselves. Operation Get Drunk And Hit On Chicks ended up with us being killed and partying with Satan.
What the hell happened?

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: May 03, 2013, 10:52:32 am »

Me and Matthias created an objective for ourselves. Operation Get Drunk And Hit On Chicks ended up with us being killed and partying with Satan.
What the hell happened?

They tempted the No ERP rule.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: May 03, 2013, 10:57:06 am »

Quite. We got shot to death as retribution.

LESSON LEARNED.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: May 03, 2013, 11:06:25 am »

(Daniel) Gallant mode, activate!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 03, 2013, 11:20:46 am »

OP info change maybe:
/tg/ is going through a hosting change. http://ss13.eu/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41&sid=a325f4a09e441b2604c22eae52379913
Probably ought to wait and see if nanotrasen.com changes ownership.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: May 03, 2013, 11:38:40 am »

I'm so glad we have a server, so I don't have to play on TG.  After going on their forum, it's quite clear their community SUCKS.  Players and admins alike. 

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: May 03, 2013, 12:01:54 pm »

Sucks that the wiki is easy to transfer, in a way. If it wasn't, it would mean a big, BIG wiki update.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: May 03, 2013, 12:06:50 pm »

Sucks that the wiki is easy to transfer, in a way. If it wasn't, it would mean a big, BIG wiki update.

or it would mean weeks without a wiki.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: May 03, 2013, 12:24:09 pm »

I was looking forward to fat station 13.
CMO.
Get Medibots.
Open access panel.
Insert beaker of Nutriment.
Set "health threshold" and "inject amount" to max.
Watch as injured people come in and get fat.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: May 03, 2013, 12:31:11 pm »

CMO.
Get Medibots.
Open access panel.

Oh gosh. I need to be Cook to Girl's CMO. Make beakers of moonshine and nutriment. Everyone fat and drunk. Add in a hunger virus and we're in business forever. A never ending cycle of drunk liposuction.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: May 03, 2013, 12:31:59 pm »

CMO.
Get Medibots.
Open access panel.
Hm. Mayby we could mix the disease with nutriment.
If the cure isn't nutriment, that is. I still remember the disease that was cured by nutriment and made you fat.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: May 03, 2013, 12:38:04 pm »

Also fun, make a pill of 50 Nutriment, label it Space Drugs, and then leave it outside.

Also getting a dropper/needle and applying massive nutriment to a single donut.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 03, 2013, 01:21:39 pm »

I need ideas for gimmick laws for the AI. A couple rounds ago, a cult round, I gave the AI a law that said it was madly in love with the entire crew. What else?

This whole day was a good day for me, actually.

First round I play was a Traitor round, I was the Traitor Captain. My objective was to assassinate Rylie Kemble, Shaft Miner. I order 2 C4, a Detomatix, and a Parapen. I go to Telecomms, set the first C4 to go off in 360 seconds, then plant it on the SMES. I leave, go derp around in my office for awhile. Come back, it's blown, SMES is gone, as is one Broadcaster. I fix the wall so no one can see in, and set the other C4 to go off in 240 seconds, then set it on the other Broadcaster. I also moved the tele beacon from the bridge into Telecomms. Then, I go into the little firesuit station near Cargo, and put in my Detomatix. I try to detonate Rylie's PDA, but no dice. So I detonate the CMO, Chemist, and get another fail for the fourth one. Then, I run into Mining Dock, call the shuttle, and hide in the locker there. (Captain has access, but I was being sneaky.)

The shuttle arrives, and the QM runs over to check it out. She shrugs it off, then wanders away again. I get on the shuttle and go to the Mining Station, where I hide in the O2 locker right by the shuttle console, right before Rylie comes to smelt ores. He goes over to smelt ores, I dash up behind him, and parapen him. Then I drag him out onto the Asteroid and take off his hardsuit and breathe mask, then leave him there. I teleport back into the Teleporter room, and derp around in my office for awhile again. Then I go out and make my presence felt, speaking to the CMO, CE, and Acting HoS, then I run to engineering, and set power on the Singularity to full, and shut the shutters. I run over to Atmos, and set up an N2O/CO2 cycle, and then call the shuttle.

I escape on the Security shuttle completely unsuspected.

Next round, I'm Traitor Captain again. Assassinate Isook Blatenberger, Station Engineer. This round got... Out of hand. There were five Engineers counting the CE, and one, Garret Digson, was another Traitor. Digson sets up atmos to N2O flood the station, and I pop into Atmos with my hand tele because he sealed the door, and the Engineers are trying to get in. I open one wall of the Atmospherics doorway, and let Isook in, then Parapen him and try to random tele him into space. It fails, and he gets rescued by his posse of Engineers.

I come back to Atmos, and all the Engineers and the Engineering Borg are all trying to fix it. I unload my energy gun at the Borg and the CE, but fail to kill anything so I flee to RnD. At RnD, I detonate the borg, and then teleport into the Teleporter room. I teleport to arrivals (Seriously, the Hand Tele is fucking amazing. You cannot be caught if you use it correctly and move fast.) and dash into cargo, then maintenance, down to Telecomms. I shut off the APC, then tele back to arrivals. I run to Security, and gather up a couple more guns, then to the teleporter. I teleport into Telecomms, and Bomrek the CE is across the way. He comes at me, so I stun him and shoot him several times, and Isook and Morgan come to rescue him. I stun them both, and grab Isook, dragging him into Maintenance. I whip out a stun baton, and put the gun up, then cuff Isook and drag him to the incinerator. Once there, I start wailing on him, but Bomrek barges in, so I shoot Bomrek into critical, and drag Isook to the Mining dock, where I harmbaton him to critical, strip his hardsuit and mask, then toss him into space. Morgan Frasier saves Bomrek, apparently, and begins trash talking.

I ignore most of it, and start recharging my guns in Cargo Security Office. I drag the braindead QM out of her office, order a Spec Ops crate, and then drag the QM into the lobby of Cargo, which is full of N2O, and tell someone to rescue her. As my last gun is charging, an engineer breaks into Cargo lobby and comes after me, so I stun him, go get the parapen and a box of grenades out of the shuttle, then teleport to Telecomms. I dash up the hall and into Teleporter, then seal the door, and Emag it. I lockdown the bridge, and teleport to Courtroom. I gather the ablative vest and recharge my guns, then run back to the HoP office, and seal the bridge/conference room door with my Emag. I teleport to Arrivals then, and go into the Security office, where Axl Blyant and the Chef both run up, and Axl starts talking to me. I tell him to leave or die, and he says, "You're behind layers of reinforced glass, with a bunch of guns, and I'm unarmed, out here. You're basically invincible in there."

I dash out, and run through Maintenance into Security again, but this time people follow me. Garret Digson comes out of Maintenance and I stun him, but he says wait. So I give a codeword, then stun him again. He responds, so I help him up, and he tells me he needs to kill Rylie Kemble. I agree to kill Rylie for him, then Axl, an engineer, and the chef come running up, so I hide in Security. They taunt me through the windows, and the Engineer starts hacking the door, so I prime an incendiary grenade, open the door, and toss it out into the hall, then run into maintenance, and use my hand tele. I end up in the teleporter room, and set the teleporter to telecoms. I run out the door, and the CE and Morgan are across the way. I stun and shoot Bomrek into Critical, then Morgan tries to save him, so I stun Morgan and throw him in the Engineering Security office.

I run back to the north, toward the Teleporter, but there is a man in a space suit with an energy gun, so I run back the way I came, and into maintenance towards cargo. I run a circuit around the station, to Escape, where Bomrek, another person, and Rylie are. I stun them all, then shoot Rylie into critical. Bomrek gets up and disarms me, and takes my gun. I whip out another one and dodge his shots, then stun him and shoot him into critical for the third or fourth time. I go back to the bridge and random tele into my office, call the shuttle, and teleport to arrivals. I talk to Hector for a moment about how pretty N2O is, like snow, then run to Security, where Morgan is coming out, wearing my Captain's Armor (I was wearing the HoS coat because it's the highest armor on station) so I stun him and shoot him to death.

Axl runs up and talks to me through the security windows, and I go into the Security pod, dragging the locker behind me so no one can shoot at me through the doorway. Right before the shuttle launches, Anturk, in a space suit, pops up outside the pod window and fires at me. I crit him before he crits me, with only a few seconds to spare, and the pod launches. I give a villainous monologue to Axl, and he tries to guilt trip me, but I brush it off with a 'Strong have the right to rule' character motivation. I end the round victorious. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: May 03, 2013, 01:27:22 pm »

Alright, guys. I apologize for the antics with the space lube. I'm not going to get pissy and start throwing shit everywhere, I'm just going to apologize. I got sort of a mixed message on whether or not it was okay when I got bored, so I did it again. Lubing escape was, in hindsight, a really dickish move. Well, all of it was dickish in hindsight. Eeeespecially asking people to run down the lubed hallways.

TL;DR: I'm truly sorry, guys. I won't do it again, and jobban me from chemist if you have to. Kay? Kay.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: May 03, 2013, 01:32:41 pm »

Bomrek gets up and disarms me, and takes my gun.

I don't remember doing that. In fact I'm pretty sure you killed Bomrek in the previous paragraph, and then I left. Must've been that jerk who took his hardsuit.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:35:07 pm by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1654