Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125868 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4425 on: April 27, 2013, 05:03:39 am »

It's definitely bugged. From this brief test I'd surmise that you would only be able to do it once per round, after which it bugs out.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: April 27, 2013, 05:16:52 am »

seems to be a matter of speed. Unlike earlier version, in which gradual increase was possible, here it is all or nothing. if you try to upgrade step by step, you can't because button disappears. However, clicking very quickly seems to work.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: April 27, 2013, 06:33:03 am »

It's definitely bugged. From this brief test I'd surmise that you would only be able to do it once per round, after which it bugs out.

Strange, it works for me without any intent-switching or other silliness: select Grab intent, click on someone, click on Upgrade, upgrades, Kill shows up. Perhaps you failed to upgrade the grab?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: April 27, 2013, 07:38:22 am »

You can still get to Kill if you spam-click on Upgrade, but if you click once and then pause "upgrade" disappears and you have to drop them and try again (you're still holding them even though your hand looks empty). But even then it doesn't seem to actually kill them. Or at least it didn't when I did it last, though I stopped before too long.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: April 27, 2013, 09:52:54 am »

Hey, whos playing Karl?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: April 27, 2013, 10:03:23 am »

That was a hilarious pair of rounds. First go of AI, and thanks to my borg being really helpful, we managed to catch all but 1 of the traitors, and knew all of them anyway.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: April 27, 2013, 11:04:14 am »

This round was... interesting.
i learned how to get meat anyways...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: April 27, 2013, 11:06:06 am »

what are the conditions to strangle somebody?
I made a bit of experimenting with a willing target. 95% of the times, I click on upgrade, I grab by aggressively, and it stops there. there is no further button to ugrade the grab. Only once I managed to make the "kill" button show up, but I am not sure why that happened.
What allows somebody to grab kill smebody else? both hands were free, the toher person wasn't resisting
(by the way, that other person also claimed to have the same problems with grab)
And when I pestered people in a round no one paid attention...  Grab seems broken, I couldn't strangle some loose monkies no matter what I tried.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: April 27, 2013, 11:17:18 am »

Noticed that too.
the last round was GOD!
Highly Opinionated Fool

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: April 27, 2013, 11:27:14 am »

Hehe, I forgot to lock the RD's office and my borgs got blown. I had *3* borgs, with help of the also-traitor roboticist. Little did he know I had to make sure nobody escaped.

E:

Guess you guys were right about the grudges:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/24381978/#q24382896

:/

(Scroll down a bit, it's highlighted in red. I have no experience with the 4chan board system.)

It's funny what you find when you try to get in the server by hitting the IP up in your browser.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:03:32 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: April 27, 2013, 12:03:17 pm »

hey, who is the detective and the medical team this round? because you guys are RETARDED. same with the librarian. and the HoP was a retard too.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: April 27, 2013, 12:20:32 pm »

Hehe, I forgot to lock the RD's office and my borgs got blown. I had *3* borgs, with help of the also-traitor roboticist. Little did he know I had to make sure nobody escaped.

E:

:/

(Scroll down a bit, it's highlighted in red. I have no experience with the 4chan board system.)

It's funny what you find when you try to get in the server by hitting the IP up in your browser.
http://archive.4plebs.org/foolfuuka/boards//tg/image/1365/25/1365259347492.jpg

Found that link.

My sides.
Oh dear god that is hilarious.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: April 27, 2013, 12:32:43 pm »

Eh, no big deal really. I sincerely doubt griefers will start coming from /tg/, of all places. I mean sure, other places hate Bay12 (Some for legitimate reasons) but it's not like they're going to actively grief us. They think the original Bay12 is complete crap, and that's about it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: April 27, 2013, 12:36:48 pm »

I'm playing as a Virologist (traitor). I'm casually doing my job without traitor-ish intent when all of a sudden, some guy is yelling over the radio that the Chemist is 'shooting' him. I get curious and go to investigate. Turns out said dude broke into Medbay and raged in OOC later on over being thrown out (quite literally).

Shortly thereafter, I am talking with a fellow traitor in Bar. Mime comes along and is being annoying. She gets pushed. It escalates until she picks up a fork and STABS THE SCIENTIST IN THE FUCKING EYE. Mime is not a traitor, may I add. There's a prolonged chase/fight, with Mime being aggressive (punching, beating me with Wrench). In the end, she gets tackled and injected with a low-grade virus hacked together via Virus Food. Since a crowd gathered nearby and it turned out virus was Airborne, we have an outbreak.

I get to work on cure instantly, meanwhile an angry mob gathers and claims they will die. Worst thing the virus gives is a headache. I get Gold needed to cure the virus and inoculate everyone.

A while later Mime breaks into Medbay again, armed with a knife and starts SLASHING AT ME. She is pushed out of Medbay. Security gives zero fucks about Assault with a Dangerous Weapon.

Then, as I'm coming back to my lab a while later, I see the Mime, who BROKE INTO MEDBAY AGAIN, trying to hide in a closet. I try to haul it to Patient's Room, but she jumps out, stuns me with a stunstick, beats me and cuffs me with cable. I cry for help. Nobody gives a shit. Mime tries to lock us together in Virology. The button needs access, so she tries to steal my ID. Thus discovering that somehow, Uplink menu failed to lock despite me clicking Lock after using it.

The whole crew automagically recognizes the Uplink, what it is, who manufactures it, figures out that it proves I'm a traitor, how to use the uplink... I get hauled to Brig and locked up for 10 minutes. A shuttle will arrive in less than 10.

Thanks a lot for ruining the rest of my day, jackass who thought a griefing Mime is funny and cool and edgy EDIT: KaelvonWolfe. Thanks a fucking lot.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:53:30 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: April 27, 2013, 12:40:03 pm »

I don't think there was any security. Not exactly sure tough.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1654