Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125924 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4395 on: April 26, 2013, 04:50:32 pm »

Spears DO NOT fit in backpacks. Wired rods do, and stun rods do, but Spears do NOT. I can believe they'd look awesome in the backpack slot though.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: April 26, 2013, 05:22:16 pm »

Can we get the infinite stacking of resting bodies removed/altered?

i think it would be nice to have riots over places in pods :D

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: April 26, 2013, 05:27:44 pm »

Someone want to teach me how to ling? Absorbing takes forever. Longer than paralysis can hold. I'm assuming choking is an absolute requirement? Get your victim near critical?

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: April 26, 2013, 05:35:43 pm »

Were you Dominik?

If you were, I hate you so much. My heart still hasn't slowed down yet and the round's been over for 5 minutes.

I trusted you.

Oh, and yeah, choking is pretty much a requirement. Absorption is one of those things that is a weakness of a changeling. It takes a while, and it's easy to get caught doing if you're not very careful.
Nothing important here, move along.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: April 26, 2013, 05:42:08 pm »

Yeah, I was going to practice on the miner on the safety of the asteroid where I could weld doors shut (they don't need welders and satchels occupy belt slot), but no. Miner goes AWOL. First time I ling and no surprise I fail. I suck at most antag and fighting in general. I get a lady alone in the cargo shuttle and muck it all up. Worst lecherousing boss ever.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:43:44 pm by BigD145 »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: April 26, 2013, 05:45:12 pm »

Were you Dominik?

If you were, I hate you so much. My heart still hasn't slowed down yet and the round's been over for 5 minutes.

I trusted you.

This, right here, is why RP is so freaking awesome. After long enough, you begin to trust people around you... Then they attack you, and your whole world is shattered. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: April 26, 2013, 05:55:12 pm »

Were you Dominik?

I trusted you.

This, right here, is why RP is so freaking awesome. After long enough, you begin to trust people around you... Then they attack you, and your whole world is shattered. :)

I'm so bad at antag my world is shattered the moment I know I'm antag and have to do something like attack someone that is just minding their own business. I'm so sorry Anastasia but you were yummy looking.

You need the RP otherwise it's just pushing buttons.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: April 26, 2013, 05:55:29 pm »

That's also why I hate changeling rounds with a passion.

I honestly wish there was a way someone could code in some kind of special way to prevent me from joining during changeling rounds or something, because getting stuck in one is my own personal hell.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: April 26, 2013, 06:02:36 pm »

I may or may not turn off ling for awhile, not that I'll be excluded. I have a couple things turned off and still get picked. I need more robusting practice, close and distance.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: April 26, 2013, 06:41:53 pm »

Due to an incident I will not detail, I, a Botanist turned HoP turned prisoner, ended up suiciding in prison. Cue rest of the round gets RP related to psychological damage. And this in turn...

...gave me a very weird gamemode idea. A person on the station is suicidal, and has to kill his/herself in a specific way, say, with a fire while wearing a clown suit. The remaining personnel, or at least Medical and Heads, must stop him/them beforehand. Maybe some sort of Straightjacket immunity could be added, maybe not. Just a weird idea I got.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:50 pm »

One of the things I want to do is have an admin spawn me (preferably, though I guess it could be someone else) as an Alien Queen and teleport me or let me run into the huge Xenobiology cell. Have them do research and shit on the Queen and stuff instead of really doing nothing with that section of Research.

EDIT: Also, we could send prisoners in to see what happens, similar to the SCP Foundation. In fact, I think we should have involuntary experimentation as standard instead of permabrigging in some cases.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:51:03 pm by Man of Paper »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: April 26, 2013, 07:05:28 pm »

Due to an incident I will not detail, I, a Botanist turned HoP turned prisoner, ended up suiciding in prison. Cue rest of the round gets RP related to psychological damage. And this in turn...

...gave me a very weird gamemode idea. A person on the station is suicidal, and has to kill his/herself in a specific way, say, with a fire while wearing a clown suit. The remaining personnel, or at least Medical and Heads, must stop him/them beforehand. Maybe some sort of Straightjacket immunity could be added, maybe not. Just a weird idea I got.

A variant of this: Several people (Or just one) Is given objectives that are basically, 'You have schizophrenia, you need to acquire an energy gun and build a safe place for yourself.' Basically, you are a crazy person, you must do -obscure/strange/weird/dangerous thing-. The Suicide mode would be pretty neat too, especially if it was the Captain or someone important. Cue suicide watch.

Also, because you died, I ended up going crazy, getting so drunk I was drunk the REST OF THE ROUND, stealing the Judge's clothing/wig, the Null Rod, and carrying around a Space Law book. I proceeded to break into cargo and save the QM from space carp, go to Arrivals, and fight one carp, but Hector had to save me, then another carp attacked Hector, so I killed that one. Then we left, and I ranted and raved in the shuttle. Twas great fun being harmless crazy guy.
He's fucking with us.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: April 26, 2013, 07:49:28 pm »

Me and J/L made one hell of a tag team that round. Not even the AI could stop us. Killed the captain (who was surprisingly also a traitor), stole his gun, called the shuttle and booked it.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: April 26, 2013, 08:32:31 pm »

...[mining] satchels occupy belt slot...
No they don't, they fit in your backpack.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: April 26, 2013, 08:35:55 pm »

I usually keep them in my pockets, personally, and often use one for one type of ore and the other for another type, like picking up plasma and iron. I could just use one, but I like to make as neat of stacks as possible, and since one full satchel equals one stack, I find the method more 'efficient'.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 1654