Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126474 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4005 on: April 20, 2013, 08:42:28 pm »

I feel like we should have more minor fistfights in the bar, what with Engineers ending up with not as much to do most shifts, and a lot of other people wandering around looking for trouble. I mean RP fistfights, not 'lolgrief'. You know, one guy insults another one cuz he's drunk, they push each, then start punching one another.

Then the whole bar gets flash banged, cuffed, and borged. I mean, what.
Heh, yeah. Good barfights are lots of fun but sadly rare.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: April 20, 2013, 08:49:28 pm »

I don't even understand what the Illicit Wing is.  Really, I've been engineer and wired the solars before and still didn't see anything that looked like it should be its own area...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: April 20, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »

I feel like we should have more minor fistfights in the bar, what with Engineers ending up with not as much to do most shifts, and a lot of other people wandering around looking for trouble. I mean RP fistfights, not 'lolgrief'. You know, one guy insults another one cuz he's drunk, they push each, then start punching one another.

Then the whole bar gets flash banged, cuffed, and borged. I mean, what.
Heh, yeah. Good barfights are lots of fun but sadly rare.

Next time you and me play a round, I'm starting a barfight with you. :)

I don't even understand what the Illicit Wing is.  Really, I've been engineer and wired the solars before and still didn't see anything that looked like it should be its own area...

It's a hidden area in between Security Wing and Arrivals Wing. That is all I shall say.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: April 20, 2013, 09:31:51 pm »

It's a hidden area in between Security Wing and Arrivals Wing. That is all I shall say.

It sticks out like a sore thumb in that it's completely isolated with no obvious entrances and a few rooms of goodly size. You won't know this without mesons but if you're an engineer or atmos tech and you aren't wearing mesons then what are you doing in that department?

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: April 20, 2013, 09:44:56 pm »

The problem with barfights is I'm always terrified they'll just stunglove me then bash my face in with an airtank and say it was self-defence.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: April 20, 2013, 09:51:03 pm »

The problem with barfights is I'm always terrified they'll just stunglove me then bash my face in with an airtank and say it was self-defence.

... That's a bit extreme. Also, it should be in the bar. A relatively well populated area, with people often passing by. Plus the Medbay is like, five feet away.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: April 20, 2013, 09:59:07 pm »

Deeply ingrained memories of goon. DEEP. MEMORIES.

It's instinctive.

(poo. poo everywhere)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: April 20, 2013, 10:49:27 pm »

How to Win Chemistry:
1: Make Ammonia and Mutagen, become friends with Botany.
2: Get a squirt bottle from Botany.
3: Make several containers of Space Lube.
4: Spray every tile of the hallway.
5: Every time someone steps in, they slide aaaaaall the way to the other end instantly, causing brute damage and instant transportation.
6: Open the airlocks at Escape and make a Mass Lube Driver.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: April 20, 2013, 10:58:34 pm »

Everyone. I am wading into the great pools of public servers. I will go where no decent man has gone before. Wish me luck.

EDIT: DEAR FUCKING GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE. THIS IS NO-MANS-LAND.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:01:46 pm by rabidgam3r »
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: April 20, 2013, 11:00:43 pm »

Hey. I've gone there before and I'm a decent- oh wait. Nevermind.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: April 20, 2013, 11:01:03 pm »

Need to assassinate a scientist? Just wait for him to turn himself into a slime and let the crew do your dirty work for you!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: April 20, 2013, 11:15:47 pm »

Being a slime is awesome. Access to everywhere that isn't on an isolated ventilation loop. And you can even finagle your way into most of those. And you kill people by glomping them, which is adorable. Plus the only thing readily available to kill you is fire extinguishers. And space. Both of which are frighteningly available.

Plus people seem to have no qualms killing them.

How often have you seen people try to brig a slime?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:08:57 am by Kaitol »

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: April 21, 2013, 12:20:01 am »

Being a slime is awesome. Access to everywhere that isn't on an isolated ventilation loop. And you can even finagle your way into most of those. And you kill people by glomping them, which is adorable. Plus the only thing readily available to kill you is fire extinguishers. And space. Both of which are frighteningly available.

Plus people seem to have no qualms killing them.

How often have you seen people try to brig a slime?

Never.
I have, however, seen two people turned to slimes inside the security wing, then proceed to go apeshit on everyone around them.
YOU DO NOT DEFILE A PRIEST OF LIZARD CHRIST

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: April 21, 2013, 12:45:08 am »

Also, in the /tg/ server it's apparently valid to randomly kill people.  During a rev round, a security officer just dragged me away and then I'm out of the round.  Huzzah!

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: April 21, 2013, 12:51:30 am »

Yeah, I've tasted the fruit that is Urist McStation, and the server's set the bar pretty damn high. I've popped into goon, my old favorite, once since I started playing here, and all the OOC and meta hurt my soul. And /tg/ just never did well with me.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 1654