Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120703 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3045 on: April 06, 2013, 01:15:27 am »

So I plan on making a hand mirror that does the same thing as the mirror in the bathroom. Also if anyone has any ideas for stuff like that just say.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #3046 on: April 06, 2013, 01:16:10 am »

Changing your hair color with mirrors would be a nice touch.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: April 06, 2013, 01:21:47 am »

So I plan on making a hand mirror that does the same thing as the mirror in the bathroom. Also if anyone has any ideas for stuff like that just say.

Getting those sprites I made for welder rounds into the game somehow would be appreciated. What would also be appreciated is if someone could make a side and back view of a machete-holding sprite.

So, Welder sprites that I made/found one of them but mostly made! Have them!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hopefully someone is good enough at coding to put them in if they feel like it!

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: April 06, 2013, 11:06:37 am »

If you do this, implement it as a 1 telecrystal traitor item, being able to disguise/change appearance on the run has always been exclusive to traitors up to this point.

And shoes, they have been inserted into a .dmi that is on the repo, but I dont know how to properly combine them so they would work ingame.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:08:09 am by Android »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: April 06, 2013, 11:25:31 am »

But.... but.... Why are you giving less incentive for Dominik Hunt to pry open the mouths of carp looking for his lost beard? You terrible person.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: April 06, 2013, 11:58:40 am »

If you do this, implement it as a 1 telecrystal traitor item, being able to disguise/change appearance on the run has always been exclusive to traitors up to this point.

And shoes, they have been inserted into a .dmi that is on the repo, but I dont know how to properly combine them so they would work ingame.

That would be a pretty awesome traitor kit, as an Assistant. Agent ID card, Hand mirror, Chameleon jumpsuit, voice changer. I am NO ONE AND EVERYONE. I. AM. PATHOS.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: April 06, 2013, 01:50:44 pm »

Does anyone here know what the title1.ogg and title2.ogg music files actually are?
I've been looking for their origin, or at least more information, but with t he info I already have they're utterly elusive.

I am NO ONE AND EVERYONE. I. AM. PATHOS.
Basically a changeling without the murderspree?
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: April 06, 2013, 01:55:21 pm »

Does anyone here know what the title1.ogg and title2.ogg music files actually are?
I've been looking for their origin, or at least more information, but with t he info I already have they're utterly elusive.

Probably the music that plays in the lobby.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: April 06, 2013, 02:01:37 pm »

I know where they play in the game, I'm trying to find out who made them, or where they came from. I'm fairly sure that title1.ogg is a remix of something, but until I have some sort of lead, I can't be sure.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: April 06, 2013, 03:06:43 pm »

I know where they play in the game, I'm trying to find out who made them, or where they came from. I'm fairly sure that title1.ogg is a remix of something, but until I have some sort of lead, I can't be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU is one of them.
Also often called Boowells.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: April 06, 2013, 03:35:15 pm »

That was a good way to end the round.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: April 06, 2013, 03:37:21 pm »

That was a good way to end the round.

Not really, but okay. We'll go with that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: April 06, 2013, 05:24:41 pm »

Whoever were the traitors...

You deserve a high five.

Ganking the security officer was pretty easy, especially since the borg knew a script that would stop him from yelling on the radio. After that it was mostly just dicking around until one of the borgs realized that the CE was a traitor, at which point we co-operated. And by co-operated I mean we finally released the singularity, since we had both completed our objectives.

Still, it was very nice having a traitor round where I actually knew who another traitor was.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: April 06, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »

The susceptibility of prisonbreaks in the permabrig was shown TWICE this last rev round. AWESOME.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: April 06, 2013, 08:10:14 pm »

The problem was that we ran out of handcuffs, and everyone was too lazy to go grab more. We seriously had eight people in the brig all at once.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1654