Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120706 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2820 on: April 02, 2013, 01:08:38 pm »

Jordan Parker (Capt)  [145.9] says, "robot cunt."
Blue (AI)  [145.9] queries, "Yes soft cunt ?"

Ah, the wonder of NTSL scripts.

E: I think KGs server failed too.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:49:40 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: April 02, 2013, 02:49:50 pm »

Sub-server down or just my connection?

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: April 02, 2013, 02:52:39 pm »

Server's down. Oh well, I can continue with Botanist's RRR some other time. Do not click on the link, you have been warned.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 02, 2013, 02:55:05 pm »

Server's down. Oh well, I can continue with Botanist's RRR some other time. Do not click on the link, you have been warned.

Must......read......everything.
I was looking forward to the interrogation  :-\.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:57:39 pm by GiantBadger »

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: April 02, 2013, 03:00:38 pm »

Haha the thing is, I was planning on stunning both of you. Tying up the HoS, then forcefeeding you Ambrosia. So it wasn't really going to be an interrogation, it was going to be something BD would do.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 02, 2013, 03:03:58 pm »

Haha the thing is, I was planning on stunning both of you. Tying up the HoS, then forcefeeding you Ambrosia. So it wasn't really going to be an interrogation, it was going to be something BD would do.

Well, his jacket is protective right?
Also where did you get the stungloves?

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: April 02, 2013, 03:05:02 pm »

There's nothing too extreme for someone with no morality.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:09 pm »

Second time i play as AI and second time Donuts decides screwing with laws is fun.Well maybe the third time will be more standard.

Also: Silly scripts! Watching slap fight between qm and botanist in maintenance! Ambrosia overload! All engineering in atmos! Pretty long but pleasant round.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 02, 2013, 03:12:20 pm »

That was a really, REALLY fucked up round.

I, the HoS, spent most of the round chasing around the captain and eventually the HoP too because he seemed to be helping him for some obscure reason. So I finally got him and gave him about 15 minutes in jail because I knew it was donuts and his fuckery deserved that. Later he got out and the HoP gave him a new identity and some sexy robes (?). Eventually he had to go so I stopped worrying about it and ended up CPR-ing the botanist for 5 minutes while a locker talked to me.

That's pretty much a short summary of the round. I also took Hans's advice and had a recorder running all the time, with the transcripts in a folder on my desk.

E: By the way, you wouldn't have succeeded in that anyway. I ended up having a security officer at the end of the round. (Could've come a lot earlier mphpmmf)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 02, 2013, 04:33:01 pm »

Hmm... wonder if Recorders work even if in a container... if so, one could potentially set up a MASSIVE audio surveillance system by hiding recorders, courtesy of Cargo, at various points. Though if you could hide small items in Vents, it would be much easier.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: April 02, 2013, 04:51:47 pm »

Hmm... wonder if Recorders work even if in a container... if so, one could potentially set up a MASSIVE audio surveillance system by hiding recorders, courtesy of Cargo, at various points. Though if you could hide small items in Vents, it would be much easier.
As the AI, Change all coms panels to 144.7

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: April 02, 2013, 04:59:12 pm »

As the AI, Change all coms panels to 144.7

AI should actually record everything on the legal channels anyway, I can't see why it doesn't. Also, that's a solution to HEARING things, not actually recording them.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 02, 2013, 04:59:34 pm »

(HAPPENED TO ME - I got slimed to death in Chapel, hauled off to Library and... promptly forgotten).
Did you happen to have an esword? If so, I was the one who did that. I was working with Snake at the time and we were removing potential opposition, so I tried to make sure nobody would find your corpse.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 02, 2013, 05:31:40 pm »

AI should actually record everything on the legal channels anyway, I can't see why it doesn't. Also, that's a solution to HEARING things, not actually recording them.
Btw, I seem to recall that the telecoms computer records communications?
And now i started thinking if I could get a script done. One that transmits all legal channels onto a single one and have the script check for a code, like :c for command etc, and transmit any recieved text to said channel.
That would let me do what i do now without having to return to AI core and turn on the respective com panel.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: April 02, 2013, 06:04:00 pm »

So are the servers back up?
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 1654