Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1625 1626 [1627] 1628 1629 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2127911 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #24390 on: August 29, 2016, 03:16:39 am »

One is, but you still have to turn on the computers. It helps if there is an AI to turn it on and then turn off most of the station.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24391 on: August 29, 2016, 05:05:32 am »

Being AI in lowpop is literally hell, so I doubt there would be an AI if there wasn't anyone to set up the SM.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24392 on: August 29, 2016, 05:41:55 pm »

It does suck to have to wire the solars after realizing you don't know how EITHER FUCKING ENGINE WORKS.

Can we have a wiki page somewhere that has the CORRECT information please? I don't feel like that's too much to ask :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24393 on: August 29, 2016, 08:12:28 pm »

It does suck to have to wire the solars after realizing you don't know how EITHER FUCKING ENGINE WORKS.

Can we have a wiki page somewhere that has the CORRECT information please? I don't feel like that's too much to ask :P
Look at Bay's wiki?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24394 on: August 29, 2016, 08:16:21 pm »

Look at Bay's wiki?
Admin help?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24395 on: August 29, 2016, 08:28:14 pm »

Passing it down by oral tradition is sort of a bit silly. We could at least make a book in-game on the subject with up to date information.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24396 on: August 29, 2016, 08:42:27 pm »

Look at Bay's wiki?
Admin help?

Bay's wiki doesn't contain all the relevent information, and the SM explodes when I set it up that way. Singularity seems to invariably escape cuz the field fails after a few seconds.

Also, I am an admin, mate.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24397 on: August 29, 2016, 08:45:25 pm »

Everyone needs help now and then?

pls dont ban me

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24398 on: August 29, 2016, 10:30:02 pm »

Look at Bay's wiki?
Admin help?

Bay's wiki doesn't contain all the relevent information, and the SM explodes when I set it up that way. Singularity seems to invariably escape cuz the field fails after a few seconds.

Also, I am an admin, mate.
Huh weird, join the discord and ask? https://discord.gg/2PP39

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24399 on: August 30, 2016, 01:08:07 am »

There's our wiki, but I don't think the steps are up to date. If they aren't I'll work on it tomorrowish...

Edit: The page is massive but seems to be for Bay's map or somesuch. I'll figure something out and probably just lump it on the top of the page instead of deleting massive walls of text.
EditEdit: Supermatter here http://uristmcstation.com/wiki/index.php/Supermatter_Engine
Singularity here http://uristmcstation.com/wiki/index.php/Singularity_Engine   required no real changing except a reminder to fix the SMES at the bottom (which is why your setups failed, I believe, Hans)

I'm criminally bad with wiki magic. Now everyone can laugh at me for getting it wrong or somethin'.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:35:48 am by AH »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24400 on: August 30, 2016, 06:24:46 pm »

Thank you AH :) You've brought power to a dark and lifeless station.

Also, I didn't even know there was an SMES there, so that might explain it. I can set up a singularity no problem... When I have a steady powerflow. :P
He's fucking with us.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24401 on: September 03, 2016, 12:04:39 pm »

why would you have both

'Unno, I didn't ask for them to both be added to the map.

Some people also set up both at the same time (for some reason? They also tend to be the people who insist on always using phoron as coolant for the SM so I 'unno.) so having the singularity area shifted to the right a few tiles or the supermatter area shifted left a few tiles could help a bit.
Take a closer look at this text!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #24402 on: September 03, 2016, 12:37:52 pm »

Some people also set up both at the same time (for some reason? They also tend to be the people who insist on always using phoron as coolant for the SM so I 'unno.) so having the singularity area shifted to the right a few tiles or the supermatter area shifted left a few tiles could help a bit.
It just makes me want to set up both engines at full effiency and wire solars, throw some upgraded generators from science on top of that...
... and wire this shit straight to the grid. Electrified grilles would proably insta-husk at this level of burn damage. Good luck hacking doors as gloveless greyshirt now.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24403 on: September 03, 2016, 02:27:22 pm »

I don't even play any roles that would be vulnerable to hacking mishaps, but why? Do you just get a kick out of killing players who step out of line?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #24404 on: September 03, 2016, 02:32:22 pm »

Because I can. Also for the GLORY OF ENGINEERING!
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 1625 1626 [1627] 1628 1629 ... 1654