Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125609 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22200 on: May 17, 2015, 05:37:32 pm »

BS12 (Zuhayr, specifically) made it so you can make several items out of any material.

Including making a baseball bat out of glass (they break pretty much instantly, go figure).

PR of the year? I think so!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22201 on: May 17, 2015, 07:56:24 pm »

Could anyone tell me what times the server actually has people? I would play on urist if it was populated.  :P
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22202 on: May 17, 2015, 08:03:53 pm »

Could anyone tell me what times the server actually has people? I would play on urist if it was populated.  :P
Generally, 4-8 PM CST is your best bet on weekdays, and 3-12 PM CST is often populated on weekends. Obviously, weekends are usually better populated than weekdays.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22203 on: May 17, 2015, 08:16:57 pm »

Find it really weird there's no responses for the SCOM release, expected to be jealous for missing all of it.  :P

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22204 on: May 17, 2015, 09:22:06 pm »

Find it really weird there's no responses for the SCOM release, expected to be jealous for missing all of it.  :P

Because it ended up not happening today. I've been away since las night and haven't had a chance to put in all the fixes and feedback from last night. I want to release it but don't think i can right now. i think i have to push it to next weekend because a lot of shit happened irl. Sorry guys, it's jsut not a good time for me right now. We'll have a full release party on Friday, but tonight I've got my own shit to deal with.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22205 on: May 17, 2015, 09:25:15 pm »

Tip for any future spessman engineers, Don't let the singularity eat the fuel tanks.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22206 on: May 18, 2015, 08:36:12 am »

Tip for any future spessman engineers, Don't let the singularity eat the fuel tanks.
What? Why not?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22207 on: May 18, 2015, 10:51:38 am »

if the singularity is already eating shit a few fueltank explosions are the least of your worries

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22208 on: May 18, 2015, 11:11:57 am »

Because it ended up not happening today. I've been away since las night and haven't had a chance to put in all the fixes and feedback from last night. I want to release it but don't think i can right now. i think i have to push it to next weekend because a lot of shit happened irl. Sorry guys, it's jsut not a good time for me right now. We'll have a full release party on Friday, but tonight I've got my own shit to deal with.

Oh it's cool Glloyd, sorry for bringing it up. Yeah it's RL before spessmens always, and a week longer isn't gonna kill us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22209 on: May 18, 2015, 11:27:26 am »

Fuck. There's a PR on Bay to remove Xenomorphs as they are currently and replace them with something different.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22210 on: May 18, 2015, 11:28:31 am »

Define this "something different".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22211 on: May 18, 2015, 11:42:27 am »

Realistic space aliens. A mould-like structure that grows on the station but generally has a hard time dealing with growing inside the regulated atmosphere due to the whole host of lifeforms and organic materials that humans tend to leave everywhere they go.

ItWasAJoke.swf
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:01:18 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22212 on: May 18, 2015, 11:59:13 am »

...so it's realistic Blob mode?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22213 on: May 18, 2015, 12:01:42 pm »

tgstation is literally haunted, an admin just reported a sudden lagspike in the machinery subcontroller and the singularity randomly jumped up to size 7

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #22214 on: May 18, 2015, 12:41:34 pm »

The question is, how can we reproduce this haunting reaction in-game?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 1654