Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124402 times)

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2013, 10:10:24 am »

Today I learned: if you're an alien without plasma, you're pretty much just target practice.
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2013, 10:14:53 am »

It wasn't fun. It just was just a clusterfuck with aliens AND blob. You can't do anything about them :c
Oh, and I was *this* close to escaping, before I got stuck in front of the escape shuttle and two aliens murdered Amir and Garret.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 24, 2013, 10:19:40 am »

I'll be on again soon. Gonna try something new, probably science-y stuff, cos Engineering's getting boring

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 24, 2013, 10:20:23 am »

I know no one wants to get the thread locked. So I'll be calm and simply say that the reason I felt Scrdest was griefing is that he didn't roleplay whatsoever during either of those incidents. The armory incident, he said, "im in ur armory, stealin ur stampz"
And the second time in the tunnels he said nothing and merely assaulted me repeatedly, and then the same with the HoP.

I don't really care anymore, it's all over, but in the future, could you at least like... Try to roleplay a character on our medium roleplay server instead of 'Eh, I'm just gonna go fuck up armory because that sounds fun.' I feel like that would be more fun for everyone if you had... A motivation in game instead of an OOC decision to just do whatever you wanted. For example, you could have tried to talk to me as the virologist, I was a BORG. They're pretty compliant when you aren't an obvious threat to anyone.

I don't want to get into an argument about it though so, I'll let it go now that I got to give my reasons and side of the story. Let's go back to having fun, shall we?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2013, 10:23:32 am »

A thing I would really like to see be finished is the Warp gate thing. Looks and sounds pretty awesome.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 24, 2013, 10:24:53 am »

Anger quarantine warning.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you don't want to get the thread locked, don't post things that are obviously inflammatory. If you are trying to get someone banned, you will spark a conflict. END OF THE CONFLICT ANGLE OF THE THREAD.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 10:36:18 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:47 am »

Oh, and I was *this* close to escaping, before I got stuck in front of the escape shuttle and two aliens murdered Amir and Garret.

Yeah, sorry, I was one of them.  Although I ran away as soon as the shuttle docked with headquarters.  Breaking quarantine takes precedence over breaking you meat-creatures.  ;)

The blob was a pain.  Died initially trying to burn it back.  :(
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2013, 10:37:18 am »

A thing I would really like to see be finished is the Warp gate thing. Looks and sounds pretty awesome.

I think it IS finished, actually. Baystation 12 used to do away missions through it. So it's just a matter of them not being set up.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2013, 10:41:19 am »

The gateway (the warp gate thing) is actually finished, in the pre-game lobby, the game is supposed to set a location for away missions. It's a red message saying "Loading away missions..". But I guess the only location I went to is a beach with crabs and a bar, that's pretty much it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2013, 11:23:58 am »

Wizard with only 7 people just isn't any fun. At least I had beaten up one of his minions from centcomm as a security borg :D

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:39 am »

Wizard with only 7 people just isn't any fun. At least I had beaten up one of his minions from centcomm as a security borg :D
Technically I was the one to beat him up :P, Ripley FTW!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2013, 11:27:11 am »

I don't make a good wizard.

Maybe somebody else wants to try and not suck so much?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2013, 11:28:21 am »

Nah, just do something else.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2013, 11:29:58 am »

Technically I was the one to beat him up :P, Ripley FTW!
I really don't know why he drew his energy sword in front of a giant fucking mining mech and a security borg.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1654