Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117388 times)

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #19770 on: October 20, 2014, 12:36:39 am »

That round was such a headache and yet so excellent at the same time.

Also, I couldn't even hear that SecDef officer speak. I was wondering if I was missing something...

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19771 on: October 20, 2014, 12:45:29 am »

mfw I realized simplemobs spawn with universal speak = 0 now.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19772 on: October 20, 2014, 02:34:10 am »

I have learnt how to cult. It basically involves yakkety-saxing the engineer while trying to slap them with sheets of paper.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19773 on: October 20, 2014, 02:39:27 am »

Next time take weapons off the engineer as well pls :V

E: Also i think that a book on how SMEs work should be put around all areas with SMEs. I never knew how they worked and kind of blindly messed with them until I went on the wiki today.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:03:09 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19774 on: October 20, 2014, 07:07:53 am »

I have learnt how to cult. It basically involves yakkety-saxing the engineer while trying to slap them with sheets of paper.
My first exposure to cult led me to being forceculted when I had no idea what was going on.
The first thing I did afterwards is smack the first non-cult person I saw in the face with a shovel, knocking them out, so I could drag them over to the cult rune over in bar maint.
The only time I was ever robust.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19775 on: October 20, 2014, 09:41:31 am »

It was more 'crazy terrorist sect that has a large private army and is made up of almost everyone in the galaxy'
Wait, wut? Just fix that bit then! We already have crazy terrorist sects that can almost conquer countries. I see no reason they shouldn't essentially be a paid terrorist sect of a rival company to NT or something. I have got to write some stand in fluff or something. Where did you say the pastebin was again?
Also, work on the AI flowchart continues:

The entire AI door section is proof that bs12 is anti-fun. I always giggle to myself when I let an assistant into the captain's office.
Asimov 4 lyfe.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19776 on: October 20, 2014, 10:48:04 am »

It was more 'crazy terrorist sect that has a large private army and is made up of almost everyone in the galaxy'
Wait, wut? Just fix that bit then! We already have crazy terrorist sects that can almost conquer countries. I see no reason they shouldn't essentially be a paid terrorist sect of a rival company to NT or something. I have got to write some stand in fluff or something. Where did you say the pastebin was again?
Also, work on the AI flowchart continues:
http://i.imgur.com/UW45PIy.png
The entire AI door section is proof that bs12 is anti-fun. I always giggle to myself when I let an assistant into the captain's office.
Asimov 4 lyfe.
I never said I'm not going to :).
I'm just taking advice I got from objective and using it to replace him with a flow chart. Everyone sings AI!Objective's praises and I want to be that good. Too secure is for letting an assistant into the AI core.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19777 on: October 20, 2014, 11:21:34 am »

Lesbian Vampires from Spaaaaaaaace!
Do they burn in sunlight?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19778 on: October 20, 2014, 11:48:27 am »

Lesbian Vampires from Spaaaaaaaace!
Do they burn in sunlight?

They do, in fact, burn in space. Slash sunlight, but not within the station.

Also, I guess for the benefit of the people playing as them, Vampires now regenerate their internal organs while sleeping in a coffin with a small (IIRC 60 seconds) delay. Because a vampire dying of liver failure is just 2absurd4me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19779 on: October 20, 2014, 11:59:17 am »

Inside the station the light is artificial, so the fact that they do burn in space makes them non-sparklepires, hence the twilight reference a few posts up confuses me.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19780 on: October 20, 2014, 12:20:32 pm »

They burn horribly in space, even through a space suit. Supposedly the chapel and holy objects burn them as well, but a chaplain vampire was badmin'd not long ago and he was walking around the chapel without issue. I'm waiting for UV lamps for the wannabe vampire slayers. :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19781 on: October 20, 2014, 01:04:42 pm »

Lightsabers that are actually just UV light tubes stuck to a battery

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #19782 on: October 20, 2014, 01:20:43 pm »

They burn horribly in space, even through a space suit. Supposedly the chapel and holy objects burn them as well, but a chaplain vampire was badmin'd not long ago and he was walking around the chapel without issue. I'm waiting for UV lamps for the wannabe vampire slayers. :P

Speaking of which, I was running around in the chapel as a vampire and I was a okay. I wasn't a master vampire yet either, so you might want to look into that Scrdest.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19783 on: October 20, 2014, 01:46:30 pm »

Speaking of which, I was running around in the chapel as a vampire and I was a okay. I wasn't a master vampire yet either, so you might want to look into that Scrdest.

Ugh, we somehow managed to get a mythical vampire weakness in an open-source game. I mean, how does that even happen?

Being in *space* burns up vamps. Being splashed with Holy Water burns up vamps. All the Chapel does is nullify their powers. So they are, for all intents and purposes, regular humans there and you can robust away. Unless they are a master vampire, which is when you get robusted instead.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19784 on: October 20, 2014, 01:59:10 pm »

I remembered the one time the RD took my console and put it in his office, then I derped and let a scientist inside.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 ... 1654