Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117734 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #19680 on: October 19, 2014, 07:09:44 am »

OK then, so you could, for example, run The Grey Mob, and do, say, a vault heist, as long as it's an RP thing?
I've done a vault heist. I was in it to make it big, robbin' people at the ATM's wasn't makin' it. I had to go for the big score, so I gathered my team and we moved out.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19681 on: October 19, 2014, 09:37:19 am »

In my opinion, the Grey Mob is simply a group of young uncouth figures in desperate need of a father figure. They didn't receive the support they needed as children and are simply acting out to get the attention that they desperately need and deserve. They aren't villains or murderous vagabonds with a thirst for chaos. They are simply lost and confused. They need love and care.

Let the Chaplain guide these poor souls back to the light.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19682 on: October 19, 2014, 09:40:04 am »

In my opinion, the Grey Mob is simply a group of young uncouth figures in desperate need of a father figure. They didn't receive the support they needed as children and are simply acting out to get the attention that they desperately need and deserve. They aren't villains or murderous vagabonds with a thirst for chaos. They are simply lost and confused. They need love and care.

Let the Chaplain guide these poor souls back to the light.

You should play as Psychiatrist for a while like that.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knoxon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19683 on: October 19, 2014, 09:43:47 am »

Department of Finance: Afteraction report

I write this with anger clouding my judgement. Those filth.. Those filthy crewmen ANIMALS and those damned Navalmen! I arrived only to be insulted by the sight of that useless IAA agent, Hannah Moon. She was making worthless excuses the entire time I was there and undermining me in front of heads of staff and the blueshield. Then, the engine was never set up. Phoron was never cleaned. Medicine was never made. This station REFUSED to work. As annoying as Hannah was, she was worth keeping for re-education. I took the HoP and Blueshield and her with me back to Finance command and sent the Asset Protection teams.

But no, NO. The Navy butted in, into my business! They refused to call off their strike team, so I did the reasonable, grown-up thing to do. I ordered my men to murder those useless bastards. By the end of it, the station was little more than ash, but I lost six of my finest men and a marauder. And worse, General Autumn escaped. I have my men searching for him now, I will find him. And I will kill him.

Off notes: Clean arrivals, my men used ballistics to kill the surviving crew that escaped to Centcomm. Search for the one crewman who escaped the station through space, Jamie something.

-Auditor Xavier Parks

Parks is just mad i out paper-worked him.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19684 on: October 19, 2014, 09:46:42 am »

OK then, so you could, for example, run The Grey Mob, and do, say, a vault heist, as long as it's an RP thing?

I honestly don't see why robbing the vault regardless would get you banned, there are just a bunch of gold bars, coins and a nuke you can't even use.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19685 on: October 19, 2014, 09:58:25 am »

a nuke you can't even use.

varediting the nuke and subsequently crashing the server with htmlpaper

never fucking forget

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19686 on: October 19, 2014, 10:37:05 am »

The nuke has some href exploits iirc.
Have fun :^]

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19687 on: October 19, 2014, 10:42:01 am »

I honestly don't see why robbing the vault regardless would get you banned, there are just a bunch of gold bars, coins and a nuke you can't even use.
If you do it as just a normal person, its probally due to the fact that it makes no sense.

As for whats in the vault, theres also the master record list.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19688 on: October 19, 2014, 10:43:33 am »

If you do it as just a normal person, its probally due to the fact that it makes no sense.

Considering the fact I've seen much much worse things happen without a ban, this is child's play. Besides, he did say it was an RP thing.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19689 on: October 19, 2014, 10:46:45 am »

Considering the fact I've seen much much worse things happen without a ban, this is child's play. Besides, he did say it was an RP thing.

That was a hypothetical example. I want to know how far is too far. Seems this one is mostly OK.

Alright then, what if a Sec officer comes around to the vault and gets lethally shot by a mobster?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19690 on: October 19, 2014, 10:52:27 am »

That was a hypothetical example. I want to know how far is too far. Seems this one is mostly OK.

Alright then, what if a Sec officer comes around to the vault and gets lethally shot by a mobster?

We'll probably need an admin to confirm this, but that gets into murky territory.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #19691 on: October 19, 2014, 10:59:01 am »

We'll probably need an admin to confirm this, but that gets into murky territory.

I'd tempban them. It's all fun and games until someone gets taken out of the round. Also, in regards to plasma fires, that will always get you banned as a non-antag. I banned a fair amount of people last night for just that.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19692 on: October 19, 2014, 11:29:41 am »

Everyone knows you don't have a shootout with the coppers. You either are gone before they get there, or your screwed.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #19693 on: October 19, 2014, 12:27:50 pm »

Or option 3: you set up an ambush and take them out before they can react. Option 1 is still usually the best one, though.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19694 on: October 19, 2014, 12:29:36 pm »

Department of Finance: Afteraction report

I write this with anger clouding my judgement. Those filth.. Those filthy crewmen ANIMALS and those damned Navalmen! I...

That round was nice as long as you were following the auditor around. Lots of talking instead of following people around and running in circles, for once.
And I got to live. That was nice too.
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... 1654