Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120421 times)

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #17820 on: July 18, 2014, 02:53:03 pm »

Just a bump, the temporary server I am hosting is at byond://107.145.107.132:25565

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17821 on: July 18, 2014, 06:11:01 pm »

Just a bump, the temporary server I am hosting is at byond://107.145.107.132:25565
Some one join then adminPM.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17822 on: July 19, 2014, 01:38:57 pm »

Man, I remember helping Exadv1 (The original creator) with the air simulation in this game a looong time ago.  It's amazing it's still around.  Has anyone actually got a standalone version of working?  I know there have been projects in the works for it for.. well, years now.
So many standalones failed that somebody tried to rewrite byond itself so we could keep the source we have now.
But yeah, the game is still going strong.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17823 on: July 19, 2014, 02:06:56 pm »

Man, I remember helping Exadv1 (The original creator) with the air simulation in this game a looong time ago.  It's amazing it's still around.  Has anyone actually got a standalone version of working?  I know there have been projects in the works for it for.. well, years now.
So many standalones failed that somebody tried to rewrite byond itself so we could keep the source we have now.

That's annoying, is the current effort at spacestation13.com open source?  Maybe I can write a few lines.

In other news, I figured out how to flood the station with superheated plasma, then the temporary server just went down, so there is that.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17824 on: July 19, 2014, 02:08:09 pm »

no, you want supercooled plasma

it explodes into fuck everything like pressure

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17825 on: July 19, 2014, 02:26:14 pm »

no, you want supercooled plasma

it explodes into fuck everything like pressure

Oh!  Because the pressure is lower, so more plasma per cubic meter.  Once it heats up it rapidly expands.  I getcha!

Also, I found a bug:  Hydrogen and oxygen in a grenade doesn't explode, it bubbles.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17826 on: July 19, 2014, 02:28:09 pm »

The reagents for the Explosion reaction are Potassium and Water...

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17827 on: July 19, 2014, 02:45:48 pm »

That's annoying, is the current effort at spacestation13.com open source?  Maybe I can write a few lines.

In other news, I figured out how to flood the station with superheated plasma, then the temporary server just went down, so there is that.

So that's what crashed my pc...

Server is back up as well.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:48:47 pm by TGameCo »

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17828 on: July 19, 2014, 02:51:26 pm »

The reagents for the Explosion reaction are Potassium and Water...

Yes, but Puzzlemaker has a valid point. Oxyhydrogen should form and be explosive.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17829 on: July 19, 2014, 02:52:08 pm »

Ahh, I see.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17830 on: July 19, 2014, 03:12:36 pm »

Can an admin come to the alt server and set it to sandbox?

Some asshat set it to nuclear and it's not autoing to secret so we can vote sandbox :c

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17831 on: July 19, 2014, 03:54:17 pm »

Nope, not open source. It's very unclear if it ever will be.
Tg is always looking for more SS agents coders, though :v

And much of the old shitty code still exist, just covered in a few more layers of bloat.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17832 on: July 19, 2014, 05:42:56 pm »

Nope, not open source. It's very unclear if it ever will be.
Tg is always looking for more SS agents coders, though :v

And much of the old shitty code still exist, just covered in a few more layers of bloat.

Nothing is as bad as ninja code. That shit is about as bad as it gets.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17833 on: July 19, 2014, 06:37:03 pm »

Please god, finish/fix ninja code. I want that to be a playable, not-awful mode badly.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17834 on: July 19, 2014, 07:03:29 pm »

every tick, the game checks if you are wearing a ninja mask.

It's that bad.
Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 1654