Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 [1091] 1092 1093 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119929 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #16350 on: April 27, 2014, 12:07:15 am »

Depends how long you have been gone. We are running Glloyd branded modified Bay code.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16351 on: April 27, 2014, 12:08:31 am »

Captain died because he went into the halls of plasma instead of to the CE's pod.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16352 on: April 27, 2014, 12:33:46 am »

Vaccum flasks are fun, now that one spawns away from the bartender. They make great welder refuel items that fit behind your ear.
Crack-a-lack-a

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16353 on: April 27, 2014, 02:07:44 am »

AND THEN THE BRO DOWN NEVER HAPPENED ;_;

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16354 on: April 27, 2014, 02:17:36 am »

AND THEN THE BRO DOWN NEVER HAPPENED ;_;
SCRATCH THAT, IT WENT DOWN.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16355 on: April 27, 2014, 04:45:47 am »

The server is up...
Or do you mean something else?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Grey_Wolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16356 on: April 27, 2014, 05:17:14 am »

Knoxon was the Roboticist
Knix..Sorry I forgot Your name :/ was Clockwork
I was Jason Statham, OOC name Stath.

I just had a -ton- of fun as a Traitor Surgeon, and -FINALLY- managed to complete my mission as an Operator Traitor.

The Mediborg Clockwork was teaching me the basics of Surgery, and I built up the trust of the Crew by slowly resetting two patients bones under the watchful eye of Clock. Eventually, He left me to Surgery, and went over to the Boxing Ring in order to mend several other Crew Members who were having fisticuffs. I began my work as an agent of the Syndicate, by hiding in a locker and acquiring a para-pen, e-sword, and Detomax Cartridge (I think there was a Command Report/ The Heads may have been retarded though). I then approached the Roboticist, One of the fishysquid people, and inquired about the possibilities of Cyborgification, which was merely a ruse. Concluding Our discussion, I went back in to the Morgue, and detonated Her cartridge, breaking Her hand in the process.

Clockwork and I then returned to the Operating Theatre in order to treat our new wounded Patient, and, through a slightly funny bug, I basically butchered both of her hands with the scalpel several times. Eventually we worked out that She wasn't actually -on- the Operating Table. I convinced Clockwork to leave me to my work, and He again went off to attend other crew medical matters, once again on the far side of the dorms.

The Patient was already under anesthetic, and as soon as the Airlock closed, I swiftly went about my work, grabbing the circular saw and slicing off her right arm. I then put Her on the roller bed, and hid Her in genetics, hiding all of Her Clothes/Apparel in the adjacent maintenance tunnel. She would then later be discovered by Her workmate, a XenoArch, and I managed to bluff all three of them.

Clock then did Surgery on Her, and She came back to the Theatre. We all talked, Her very suspicious of me somehow losing all of her clothes and ID. I told them it was someone else who was in Medical at the time (It was super crowded all Round.) She attacked me with a laser gun, and cut off my arm, luckily, She stopped there. Clock and Her then fixed me up, and eventually, My target, whose arm I had severed, then installed me with my own new robot arm.

tl;dr- Traitor Surgeon wounds target with detomax, operates on and heals, removes targets arm, gets arm removed by target, gets new robot arm from target.
Those sea serpents you sold me, they won't mate. They just swim around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer sea serpents. I want my money back.

Urist McFreud, Chief Psychotherapist Dwarf, has much to say regarding this statement.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16357 on: April 27, 2014, 05:23:35 am »

Jericho causes all the riots, shows ALL the heartlessness. I was captain, and then came the mutiny. Heheh. I was in prison, but then Vlad beheaded me, and then soon after I was reborn as a thief-op.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Grey_Wolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16358 on: April 27, 2014, 05:24:52 am »

-snip-

Oh and He meant the Brodown, basically a huge fight that happened a couple of rounds ago, not the Server.  8)

/Edit:

Oh, and I'm really having trouble choosing a Job that I really like and can buckle down in. I've always liked Mining, but it gets rather old and boring/monotonous. I've been told I make a good, friendly Sec Officer, and have been considering making it one of two semi-permanent services as I quite enjoy actually defending and helping the Crew, who knows, I may even one day decide to join the Shift as a Head of Security.

Genetics is loads of fun, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually SCIENCE, without randomly blasting cells with rads though, xD. I did genetic murder a few people as a Traitor, and that was of course loads of fun (Them monkey SE's.). Engineering..I'm mixed on, I need to play it more and really get to grips with it, and of course Xenobio would be awesome if I could figure it out, or if *cough* I could experiment upon a Xenomorph.

Speaking of Aliends, do We have Aliens/Monsters on the mining asteroid? I never seem to run in to any.

And medical...ah..Medical...Surgery is glorious, simply glorious, though does tend to get intense at times, and I need further tutelage.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:36:39 am by Grey_Wolf »
Those sea serpents you sold me, they won't mate. They just swim around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer sea serpents. I want my money back.

Urist McFreud, Chief Psychotherapist Dwarf, has much to say regarding this statement.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16359 on: April 27, 2014, 05:48:18 am »

Aliens could show on the asteroid, I dont know if they do in this.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16360 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:58 am »

Jericho causes all the riots, shows ALL the heartlessness. I was captain, and then came the mutiny. Heheh. I was in prison, but then Vlad beheaded me, and then soon after I was reborn as a thief-op.

Axel here, sorry about the doublecross. To be fair Autumn contacted me earlier to  specifically install me into your entourage as a double agent. I had no idea she was going to take you down in the meeting hall though, I expected my job to take way longer.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16361 on: April 27, 2014, 10:19:15 am »

In other (mostly unrelated) news, Routine looks terrifying.

And is semi-related because it seems to act like someone in SS13 after everything goes to shit, only with less 3ed person.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16362 on: April 27, 2014, 10:24:56 am »

Good job on the laptop, Glloyd! This thing is amazing!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16363 on: April 27, 2014, 10:32:28 am »

Laptop?

Has... Has the perceived impossible been rendered possible? Are there moveable computers in SS13 now?
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16364 on: April 27, 2014, 10:38:08 am »

Gloyd, why did you re-merge Xenobio back into Scientist instead of upping the access on both? The reason they were split was that Xenobio ate up all the Scientist slots, so it was disproportionately staffed.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 [1091] 1092 1093 ... 1654