Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 980 981 [982] 983 984 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117728 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #14715 on: March 07, 2014, 06:47:10 pm »

Aww man, just as I was stealing gathering the stuff I need for trying out the gateway. Gonna have to do my first exploration some other day.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14716 on: March 07, 2014, 06:48:43 pm »

Just as I was setting the entire useful crew to arrest...

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14717 on: March 07, 2014, 06:49:50 pm »

Having 2 Ed-209's in the same round is fun.
Crack-a-lack-a

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14718 on: March 07, 2014, 06:52:49 pm »

Wow, good thing I didn't play this round and spared myself from disappointment.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Bluebiscuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14719 on: March 07, 2014, 06:53:31 pm »

Just as I was getting the eunuch-slime to reproduce

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #14720 on: March 07, 2014, 07:01:07 pm »

server is back up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14721 on: March 07, 2014, 09:38:26 pm »

Having 2 Ed-209's in the same round is fun.
We have had four at once before.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14722 on: March 07, 2014, 09:55:17 pm »

Built an army of adamantine golems only to discover that they aren't all that good.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14723 on: March 07, 2014, 09:58:30 pm »

Built an army of adamantine golems only to discover that they aren't all that good.
Gotta give them weapons. They're humans with permanent clothing taking up most of their slots, if not all. Not very useful with nothing equipped.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14724 on: March 07, 2014, 10:00:51 pm »

Give them an air tank too. They come with built in space suits, but no oxygen source.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14725 on: March 07, 2014, 10:26:26 pm »

Well I was working with the traitor research director. I probably could've gotten them all energy cannons or something. Damn you, hindsight.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14726 on: March 07, 2014, 11:19:36 pm »

I don't think adamantine golems can use guns. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression they had a similar thing to hulks.

Legendary end to the last round. I was traitor roboticist with escape alone. I teamed up with Nova, the traitor RD and 2 emagged cyborgs - one security and one general model with an energy sword. A fairly early shuttle call meant we ended up kicking off a massive fight on the shuttle against a rather large crew contingent including quite a few security. Lasers going everywhere. People falling down stunned. Borgs getting flashed, then rescuing each other. Bombs going off.
In the end we ran out of time and so suffered a glorious and tremendously bloody defeat with both borgs heroically destroyed in the line of evil duty and the shuttle carpeted with bodies. The borgs sacrifice meant both us humans were still alive and fighting on when the shuttle docked at centcomm though so at least my partner in crime succeeded in her objectives.
We weren't especially close to actually wiping out the whole crew on the shuttle, but it was awesome fun.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 11:29:43 pm by Nick K »

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14727 on: March 08, 2014, 02:42:19 am »

I don't think adamantine golems can use guns. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression they had a similar thing to hulks.

Legendary end to the last round. I was traitor roboticist with escape alone. I teamed up with Nova, the traitor RD and 2 emagged cyborgs - one security and one general model with an energy sword. A fairly early shuttle call meant we ended up kicking off a massive fight on the shuttle against a rather large crew contingent including quite a few security. Lasers going everywhere. People falling down stunned. Borgs getting flashed, then rescuing each other. Bombs going off.
In the end we ran out of time and so suffered a glorious and tremendously bloody defeat with both borgs heroically destroyed in the line of evil duty and the shuttle carpeted with bodies. The borgs sacrifice meant both us humans were still alive and fighting on when the shuttle docked at centcomm though so at least my partner in crime succeeded in her objectives.
We weren't especially close to actually wiping out the whole crew on the shuttle, but it was awesome fun.

I was Nova in that round, I had origionally planned to get 5 c4 charges hooked uo to signallers and set to the maxium time and plant them on people so I can get the shuttle called. I had found you were a traitor when I was replacing the battery of a borg you had emaged so I decided to make contact with you. I got the ablative vest with the help of the second borg you had. I haven't used my telecrystals yet so I gave it to you after unlocking it. Then I dismantled the robotics computer and then made some quick crappy bombs. That lag was pretty bad and by the time I had arrived at the clusterfuck in the escape shuttle I wanted to use one of the pods but because of the lag it would have taken too long so I took the shuttle anyways. I started dropping bombs about the shuttle and while they wren't particularly powerful they did get a few people.

The highlight from the shuttle for me was when I was stunned and dropped a bomb I had just started a 5 second timer for, I thought I was going to get blown up by it but suddenly the librarian picked it up and ran to the front of the shuttle where he blew up. We both survived that shuttle ride but you had to escape alone on the shuttle which is a hard thing to do when the server is at peak population. I think just about all the traitors managed to achieve their objective that round which was hilarious as there was so much carnage and death on that shuttle.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14728 on: March 08, 2014, 05:12:29 am »

- Stacks with other speed nerfs to make them even worse. Mining and Engi hardsuits in particular are already a pain to move distances in and yet there are important jobs that often require players to do so. This also makes space exploration even more tedious.
This. Even pre-nerf I was popping hyperzine whenever I had the chance while in a hardsuit.
I already said that I am reducing hardsuit slowdown.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14729 on: March 08, 2014, 06:36:51 am »

Hmm, what if antag selection had a chance to give you the name of a random fellow traitor without the objective to murderize you? Just a random thought, cooperation among antags is cool.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 980 981 [982] 983 984 ... 1654