Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 969 970 [971] 972 973 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117033 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #14550 on: March 03, 2014, 04:36:06 am »

Bah. This is the biggest problem with being British: You get on the server, play half a round, then you have to leave. Also, I'm looking to learn BYOND - does anyone have any ideas for things that can be easily copy/paste edited from other things? The only ideas I've been able to come up with are: Truth serum and 'mind control' serum for drugs (rp only, really) and a few surgical procedures, such as lobotomy, but I can't really think of things that aren't rp only. Are these doable? Simple? Stupendously out of my depth? Any thoughts? Other suggestions? Thanks for all the help.
Join #coderbus and fix some bugs.

Woop woop
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:26:09 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14551 on: March 03, 2014, 05:04:14 pm »

Anyone know how to fix a ninja-broken APC? Even if the cover is unlocked, screwdrivering it just says "The interface is broken." What do?
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14552 on: March 03, 2014, 05:32:28 pm »

Take it apart.
Then replace.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14553 on: March 03, 2014, 06:45:57 pm »

Hit it until it's more broken. Then take it apart. I think the magic tools are beam swords and fire extinguishers?

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14554 on: March 03, 2014, 07:22:09 pm »

Fire extinguishers are about as effective as a wiffle bat for hitting things. The fire axe however, is great for removing covers on busted APCs.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14555 on: March 03, 2014, 07:43:21 pm »

Fire extinguishers are about as effective as a wiffle bat for hitting things. The fire axe however, is great for removing covers on busted APCs.

Very common though, and you don't exactly find fire axes laying around.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14556 on: March 03, 2014, 07:56:11 pm »

Man, traitor AI is fun. Just got through a round in which I was a traitor AI, and my goal was to kill the Captain. The Captain also happened to be a traitor, and was trying to e-mag into my core. But he, and his two compatriots, the HoP and the clown, forgot insulated gloves. So I turned off telecomms and they killed themselves hitting the electric doors.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14557 on: March 03, 2014, 10:43:29 pm »

Guys. I've bad news. I think I've become...GOOD AT TATORING.
As in, twice in a row was I the traitor, and twice in a row did I get away with it. The first time is sort of a given. I was the captain, had to kill an SSD lawyer. Nice and easy. Bombed genetics, causing a bit of panic. THE SECOND TIME, THOUGH...
Lou is one resistant bitch.
I first tried to murder her with her speaking about her religion in the church, where in which I whispered, "Praise Corainite, heathen." Then activated my syndibomb, cooked it for a few seconds, and lobbed it, so right when it landed next to her, it blew. I fled, and no one noticed me leaving when they found the explosion.
Then things got...Odd. Chapel was fixed up quick, but soon I heard Lou scream, "I HAVE SURVIVED AN ATTACK FROM A HERETIC!"
I was bewildered, and worried. Here I was, a simple botanist, I told the detective, and he bought me saying to him, "Are you fucking mad? I'm a botanist, why the hell would I have a BOMB?" He left, and I did my job for a bit. About an hour later, Lou was near me. In my hallway. I trailed her, and when I got close enough, BOOM! Parapenned. I then proceeded to murder her, and stuff her into a locker in the fitness room. She left, though soon after people found her corpse. I cleaned myself up, and no one was any the wiser.

So basically, beware. I'm good at traitor now. This is the guy who refused to die as a Ling.
So, do the smart action...
Let someone else try first. (Whoovians shall rule the earth)

Oh, and is it worth joining right nooow?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:46:42 pm by KingofstarrySkies »
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14558 on: March 03, 2014, 10:56:05 pm »

Apparently there are fluff deciding events going on. Also, did coderbus have some falling out or so I've heard?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14559 on: March 03, 2014, 11:06:04 pm »

So basically I've missed something incredibly important.
TO BYOND!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14560 on: March 04, 2014, 12:53:36 am »

Guys. I've bad news. I think I've become...GOOD AT TATORING.
As in, twice in a row was I the traitor, and twice in a row did I get away with it. The first time is sort of a given. I was the captain, had to kill an SSD lawyer. Nice and easy. Bombed genetics, causing a bit of panic.

Ask where X is, you drag him off, 5 minutes later he's dead and a bomb just happens to go off in genetics... the damage is quickly repaired but you're screaming about how we have to leave anyway despite literally everyone else saying no, and call the shuttle.

Metagaming is bad so you got away with it, but on a less roleplay server you would have been lynched because it was pretty obvious.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14561 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:42 am »

To be fair, I've blatantly bullshitted my way with sympathy by getting the hypospray for the sake of my family. It's the beauty of a roleplay server, if you're an antag act with restraint and others will as well.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14562 on: March 04, 2014, 01:21:54 am »

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/2897

Oh god, so much want! especall with the fact that sleepers and other medical junk can be upgraded by R&D to be extremely powerful.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14563 on: March 04, 2014, 08:44:00 am »

To be fair, I've blatantly bullshitted my way with sympathy by getting the hypospray for the sake of my family. It's the beauty of a roleplay server, if you're an antag act with restraint and others will as well.
That doesn't sound nearly was fun as kidnapping the CMO, stealing the hypospray, filling it with chloral hydrate, making the CMO overdose on it, then throwing the CMO's body out the mass driver.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14564 on: March 04, 2014, 08:54:16 am »

You would be surprised at how many allies you get by sparing people you need to steal from.
Pages: 1 ... 969 970 [971] 972 973 ... 1654