Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119284 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #13845 on: February 03, 2014, 02:19:28 am »

Whoever was CMO that last round, sorry for beating you to death. I panicked when you began to cut into my groin.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13846 on: February 03, 2014, 04:22:30 am »

I still want that damn drink, Walters.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13847 on: February 03, 2014, 07:33:44 am »

Officially: FFFUUUUUUUUU

I discovered that accidentals are remembered in SS13. So, every natural note I included in my thing is, in fact, a sharp.

E: And made a new song for SS13 piano. Composing is fun!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:59:59 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13848 on: February 03, 2014, 01:54:30 pm »

Small people of number on, Donuts is on a psychopathic manhunt for me.  As some of you may know, I am a coward, and would GREATLY like support.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13849 on: February 03, 2014, 02:01:38 pm »

Had to vanish at the end of the cultist round last night (first ever cultist round for me - yay!), but very much enjoyed it.  :)

However, I noticed what might've been a glitch or might just have been lack of understanding on my end, and would appreciate any clarification:

I was the first person converted by the cultists (apparently - gullible atmos tech here!), and got a book and a page-generating page (forgive my lack of correct terminology).  Later, I planted a conversion rune in maintenance and, after luring a fellow tech up to the north-west solars, stunned him with a stun page.  I then dragged him onto the rune and clicked it with an empty hand.

It appeared to activate as planned, as I got a message along the lines of "You shout 'Quiet Evil Sealing Rune'" or something similar, and the unfortunate victim acted as if they'd gotten a 'the veil has lifted from your eyes, you now worship the dark lord' message or similar.

However:

1) I didn't as far as I can tell, get any new words for my book - there was no obvious message about a voice from the gods.
2) The now-converted victim didn't actually show up as a cultist on my display - no little green cthulhu icon by their head.  Despite this, they acted as if they were converted, which either means they were converted and it just didn't show for me, or that they weren't converted in-code and were just RPing it (in which case, well played Gary the tech, whoever you were).

This caused me a bit of confusion later on, as I wasn't sure whether the guy was converted or not and obviously didn't want to just ask him and give the game away!  I know I should probably have adminhelped this at the time, but curious if I did something wrong during the conversion or similar.

Different round: atmos tech again, helping with a (malicious) plasma leak in toxins, have managed to clear the main room of toxin/air and need to get into the second room to clear it (no scrubbers), but can't get through the door and don't want to risk ghetto-hacking it (no multitool).  So I decide to deconstruct the wall between the rooms.  First step: weld the plating off...

Second step: wall is no longer airtight, plasma the other side is at higher pressure than anticipated, and welding torch is still on.

Fire is not friend.
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13850 on: February 03, 2014, 02:42:28 pm »

Small people of number on, Donuts is on a psychopathic manhunt for me.  As some of you may know, I am a coward, and would GREATLY like support.
icky ocky muh immulsions ban he.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13851 on: February 03, 2014, 03:15:12 pm »

Everyone geddon rait nao
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13852 on: February 03, 2014, 10:03:49 pm »

Holy shit hallucination sting. That was a great round.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13853 on: February 04, 2014, 12:44:37 am »

Damn syndicate bomb timer not going off when I want it to and killing the Queen >:l
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13854 on: February 04, 2014, 12:49:46 am »

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13855 on: February 04, 2014, 03:41:17 am »

FOILED BY ATMOS!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13856 on: February 04, 2014, 01:25:42 pm »

I feel the need to just add this.

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #13857 on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:45 pm »

What do the Masons have to do with SS13...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13858 on: February 04, 2014, 01:35:04 pm »

What do the Masons have to do with SS13...

It was something going in a round yesterday. A traitor's gimmick.

I really don't think we need this, if you want to make the symbol you can always draw G, A and V with a crayon in some spot if you need.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13859 on: February 04, 2014, 01:39:20 pm »

It's the admin conspiracy

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 1654