Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118224 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #13635 on: January 28, 2014, 04:32:02 pm »

You realise that the drug is the ONLY way to fix it? genetics cannot fix brain damage.

Well, you can murder the shit out of the patients and then clone them, you have a chance of them being better off.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13636 on: January 28, 2014, 05:06:26 pm »

4:03 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Is it because you're aware at this moment Dismemberment is about to be PR'd besides a few last checks?
4:04 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: However
4:05 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Melee dismemberment only, and currently only an admin weapon, after this last test I'm just going to add the rough unbalanced chances to some weapons people wanted to be sharp
4:05 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Indeed, Groundwork is there for the other Dismemberment types too
4:06 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: :)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13637 on: January 28, 2014, 06:24:54 pm »

Two people with brain damage, including me. Everett has no idea what he's doing and effectively arrests me, I keep asking for help ('HALP!'), and none arrives.

Retards ruled by idiots :P

Also, between-rounds, ads ARE showing up. Who said they didn't?
You can disable ads by uninstalling adobe flash player in the control panel. Probably not good for video playing though. You get a 5 second screen asking you to install adobe flash player for "a better experience" instead of ads then.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13638 on: January 28, 2014, 10:13:07 pm »

I'm lucky when it comes ads, most of mine are skippable after five seconds and the ones that I can't skip aren't relatively long.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13639 on: January 29, 2014, 12:32:19 am »

Still never had one o.0
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13640 on: January 29, 2014, 01:22:24 am »

No more Kert Jonson. Not like it matters I'm sure Rabid will still act the same way like he always does no matter who I play.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13641 on: January 29, 2014, 04:59:06 am »

4:03 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Is it because you're aware at this moment Dismemberment is about to be PR'd besides a few last checks?
4:04 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: However
4:05 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Melee dismemberment only, and currently only an admin weapon, after this last test I'm just going to add the rough unbalanced chances to some weapons people wanted to be sharp
4:05 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: Indeed, Groundwork is there for the other Dismemberment types too
4:06 PM - Rob Richards - *Mute: :)

It would be interesting if blunt weapons, instead of dismemberment, caused fractures, which could be cured with wearing splints for some time; additionally, legs would require the user to be resting to heal, and arm splints would work like one-handed cuffs (i.e. you cannot use the hand).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13642 on: January 29, 2014, 11:05:07 am »

No more Kert Jonson. Not like it matters I'm sure Rabid will still act the same way like he always does no matter who I play.

But I like Kert, but he's your character so it is ultimately your choice. Just wondering, does anybody mind me using the Alt Server when nobody is on to experiment with things like building a second singularity etc.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13643 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:47 am »

I'm considering making some expansions to teas. In the very least, I'll make a few new types of tobacco/space drugs/tea/coffee.
Plans/Ideas:
Tobacco remains, add in two new types and a mutation for normal Tobacco
Ambrosia will have two new mutations and a new type of space drug plant
Teas will now come in three varieties. It boils down to, pun intended, a light, dark, and black tea. One mutates.
Coffee will remain the same but have three mutations. One acts like Hyperzine, one acts like Tricord, and one acts like Chloral + Mindbreaker. They're indistinguishable from each other, as well.
The Chloral + Mindbreaker is roughly 2 to 1, and emulates sort of a nightmare event. Remember the coffee house in Persona 4 Golden? Yeah. That. I may give that one a unique name or something.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13644 on: January 29, 2014, 11:58:36 am »

I'm considering making some expansions to teas. In the very least, I'll make a few new types of tobacco/space drugs/tea/coffee.
Plans/Ideas:
Tobacco remains, add in two new types and a mutation for normal Tobacco
Ambrosia will have two new mutations and a new type of space drug plant
Teas will now come in three varieties. It boils down to, pun intended, a light, dark, and black tea. One mutates.
Coffee will remain the same but have three mutations. One acts like Hyperzine, one acts like Tricord, and one acts like Chloral + Mindbreaker. They're indistinguishable from each other, as well.
The Chloral + Mindbreaker is roughly 2 to 1, and emulates sort of a nightmare event. Remember the coffee house in Persona 4 Golden? Yeah. That. I may give that one a unique name or something.

You do know all three currently have a mutation? Just making sure.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13645 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:37 pm »

I didn't.

This changes everything, so...

I'll work on a list later then, huh.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13646 on: January 29, 2014, 12:13:52 pm »

I didn't.

This changes everything, so...

I'll work on a list later then, huh.

Ah. They are all just straight upgrades, though, adding a healing chem to each, and having white and green tea (not red because red is a different plant) would be nice.

Coffee we have right now is normally Arabica and mutates into Robusta with Hyperzine, so as far as RL common types go we're all covered.

Tobacco mutates into Space Tobacco with Dermaline (IIRC - lets you spacewalk basically).

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13647 on: January 29, 2014, 12:19:13 pm »

Is the server down again? I can;t find it.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13648 on: January 29, 2014, 12:30:39 pm »

All this talk of spaces drugs reminds me of the time my character constantly injected himself with cup ramen...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13649 on: January 29, 2014, 12:31:36 pm »

Is the server down again? I can;t find it.

Yeah, I think it is. I cannot seem to connect.
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 1654