Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121110 times)

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11760 on: November 11, 2013, 09:05:53 pm »

server is back up

(no update)
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11761 on: November 11, 2013, 09:41:15 pm »

I just remembered something.

You can put Orange Juice and smoke into a grenade.

You should be able to put Neurotoxin and Smoke together, as well. Sure, there are easier ways to knock out a target, but few have that extra level of finesse.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11762 on: November 11, 2013, 10:00:32 pm »

You should be able to put Neurotoxin and Smoke together, as well. Sure, there are easier ways to knock out a target, but few have that extra level of finesse.
Man, I gotta upgrade my bar next time to feature a jar of sugar and a pre-mix tablet of smoke (or 1u pill sets of A and B mixes for smoke and activator (2 ingredients in one pill, and the 3rd in another)), move my blender to the front of the bar, and provide my drinks to my customers via smoke (Drink into beaker, along with Smoke A-B pills, blend, and enjoy your stuff). Nothing like Hippie's Delight served from the corner of the bar shared amongst your buds via booze particles.

EDIT:
O_O, I found a way to smoke more things now, especially in the Chem lab without the smoke ingredients interfering with other chem mixes (same can be said of certain drinks too). Pre-mix, or always have the two pills (A-B; or all 3 individual ingredients in individual pill forms), make the mix you want to smoke, no matter how elaborate, save 2u-3u for the pills to add into the mix post-blend (sacrifice 1u of whatever in order to make room), place beaker into blender and blend. Congrats, you have a smokey version of things you couldn't otherwise mix successfully into a smoke.

Minor setback, you, or some poor sap you suckered into blending will be caught in the cloud, unless precautions are made ahead of time.

Additionally, make your pre-mixes (A-B stuff, and completed meds/drugs) into individual pill sets, and make sure to always have the A-B smoke pills to activate the smoke into carrying those effects. For virology, use infected blood as pills. For the truly sadistic, blood samples of all the crew and whatever else you find, and infected with blood/airborne viruses.

Oh right, don't forget, pills can be named, and nobody would know what's in them unless they pay close attention to the contents within. That space drug could actually be a 50u pill of mindbreaker that you just blended with the A-B smoke pill set.

That Dex+ could also be polytrinic acid mixed with all manners of other nasties you shouldn't breathe in (including plasma).

EDIT EDIT:
Just thought it through a bit more. Other A-B mixes that share ingredients might interfere, so I don't think smoked flashes, or flash smokes are possible.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:22:55 pm by Itnetlolor »

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11763 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:36 pm »

Man, I gotta upgrade my bar next time to feature a jar of sugar and a pre-mix tablet of smoke (or 1u pill sets of A and B mixes for smoke and activator (2 ingredients in one pill, and the 3rd in another)), move my blender to the front of the bar, and provide my drinks to my customers via smoke (Drink into beaker, along with Smoke A-B pills, blend, and enjoy your stuff). Nothing like Hippie's Delight served from the corner of the bar shared amongst your buds via booze particles.
Now I can just see an illegal drug delivery going on. Botanists can give ambrosia to the Bartender. They grind it up then let the crewmembers who want a trip do it with the smoke. And if any Security asks they can say its just booze.

Sadly this will rarely happen.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11764 on: November 11, 2013, 11:12:10 pm »

Phazons are OP, too bad they chew through charge so fast, and can't hit for shit..
The different damage types are nice though.

Phazing into genetics was not a good idea with no charge  ::)
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11765 on: November 12, 2013, 12:43:15 am »

So I became the Viceroy of Get Fucked. I comitted at least five war crimes, sold teh atmospheric tech into slavery to the CMO and killed a third of the crew.

...Yeah I thiiiiink I did a good job :P

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #11766 on: November 12, 2013, 08:20:01 am »

server is updated and back up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11767 on: November 12, 2013, 10:35:03 am »

Phazons are OP, too bad they chew through charge so fast, and can't hit for shit..

>Impossible to get without admin intervention
>OP

Also,  you can upgrade the cell. If you don't phase constantly, it'll last a while.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11768 on: November 12, 2013, 11:05:38 am »

>OP

Also,  you can upgrade the cell. If you don't phase constantly, it'll last a while.

Will a supercelled mech charge in the charge bays now? I remember that being a problem.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11769 on: November 12, 2013, 12:33:06 pm »

Okay, so since the server's been updated, I though I'd mention something map related. I added the telescience lab, it's right beside xeno and the server room. But, the catch is that at the moment there's no prison labour camp. That's because I'm in the middle of doing a little overhaul of that section of the station, and didn't want to slap a shuttle bay onto the side of Sec. Cargo and Sec have needed a little redesign since they were created, and this is the perfect opportunity to do it. Expect more maint tunnels and such, the prison shuttle, a nicer Cargonia and a generally more efficient design in that area. Also, I'm planning to do a little bit of tweaking to Research.

When will this be done? Give it a week or two. I'm pretty busy this week, but I've already started on it. So it's safe to say that the next time we merge with /tg/, I'll have this in.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11770 on: November 12, 2013, 02:38:04 pm »

Okay, so since the server's been updated, I though I'd mention something map related. I added the telescience lab, it's right beside xeno and the server room. But, the catch is that at the moment there's no prison labour camp. That's because I'm in the middle of doing a little overhaul of that section of the station, and didn't want to slap a shuttle bay onto the side of Sec. Cargo and Sec have needed a little redesign since they were created, and this is the perfect opportunity to do it. Expect more maint tunnels and such, the prison shuttle, a nicer Cargonia and a generally more efficient design in that area. Also, I'm planning to do a little bit of tweaking to Research.

When will this be done? Give it a week or two. I'm pretty busy this week, but I've already started on it. So it's safe to say that the next time we merge with /tg/, I'll have this in.
on first read I thought you said Twerking on research. Why internet why.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11771 on: November 12, 2013, 03:26:31 pm »

Fyi, Glloyd, I think you may have broken Shuttle E-Mag launch.
'Perfect!'

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11772 on: November 12, 2013, 03:29:20 pm »

>OP

If you're going to spawn a phazon, unless you have a reason to otherwise you might as well stick a inf-charge cell into it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11773 on: November 12, 2013, 03:56:23 pm »

Fyi, Glloyd, I think you may have broken Shuttle E-Mag launch.

That may have been /tg/. I'll look into it.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11774 on: November 12, 2013, 04:14:16 pm »

Oh, this round
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
'Perfect!'
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 1654