Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122707 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1125 on: March 10, 2013, 12:42:45 am »

Yup, I and about 6 or 7 others are.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 10, 2013, 12:44:26 am »

What did I learn today? You should not inject yourself with a lethal injection syringe. Luckily it was not me. Who could've guessed a lethal injection would be lethal?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 10, 2013, 12:46:03 am »

What did I learn today? You should not inject yourself with a lethal injection syringe. Luckily it was not me. Who could've guessed a lethal injection would be lethal?
I had to test it!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 10, 2013, 12:48:19 am »

It is the personal duty of every shitcurity security officer to test the syringe on himself, just to make sure it wasn't tampered with.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 10, 2013, 12:52:53 am »

It is the personal duty of every shitcurity security officer to test the syringe on himself, just to make sure it wasn't tampered with.
Not just any security officer, the Head of Personnel!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 10, 2013, 12:53:03 am »

This is why the Warden is supposed to keep people out of Permabrig.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 10, 2013, 12:58:02 am »

This is why the Warden is supposed to keep people out of Permabrig.
What, the lethal injection? There was no prison involved. The HoP was sitting in medbay contemplating whether or not he should inject himself with a lethal injection syringe. We can see where that went.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 10, 2013, 01:15:14 am »

Ah well, I don't have much time to play this morning anyhow.
I played with myself on our server for a while, ironically free of lag. :P I grew a whole bunch of plants and carpeted the botany area in fruit and veg until I started coughing and feeling a horrible pain in the stomach.

With no doctors to help, I went and grabbed an electrical storage and approached a door to fiddle with a multitool and find which wire I needed to cut. An immovable rod suddenly smashes a hole through the wall right next to me. O_O
After that though, I kept getting shocked through my insulated gloves and had to leave anyway. Ah well. All that fruit & veg will go to waste on the floor...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 10, 2013, 02:13:37 am »

Had an interesting round last night.
First time playing as a scientist, and I (obviously) decide to work on toxins. So I get over to the lab and head in to the heating room to turn up the pressure. However, being the useless newbie I am, I see the cycling airlock button and press it, getting stuck inside the little room with no oxygen or pressure. Death #1.
I got cloned and then summoned to the bar by the detective, who seemed to think I had an energy sword. Nope. Went back to bomb making, and managed to let plasma leak in to the room by cranking release pressure too high. Nearly died again.
Finally, I managed to make a bomb before I had to log off.
I'm not great at toxins.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 10, 2013, 02:24:53 am »

First time playing as a scientist, and I (obviously) decide to work on toxins. So I get over to the lab and head in to the heating room to turn up the pressure. However, being the useless newbie I am, I see the cycling airlock button and press it, getting stuck inside the little room with no oxygen or pressure. Death #1.
I got cloned and then summoned to the bar by the detective, who seemed to think I had an energy sword. Nope. Went back to bomb making, and managed to let plasma leak in to the room by cranking release pressure too high. Nearly died again.
I'm not great at toxins.
Heh. I was the traitor who had to kill you. You killed yourself the first time, but I couldn't dispose of the corpse due to A) the massive blood trail and B) the security officer right there. After being murdered by my slime, my e-sword was confiscated and I tried to deflect the suspicion onto you by saying I got it from your corpse. It didn't work, and I was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death for syndicate collaboration. The Captain tried to have me killed but the AI resisted. I was thrown into long-term confinement and ended up committing suicide after nothing happened for a long time.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 10, 2013, 02:29:01 am »

I'm not great at toxins.
Heh. I was the traitor who had to kill you. You killed yourself the first time, but I couldn't dispose of the corpse due to A) the massive blood trail and B) the security officer right there. After being murdered by my slime, my e-sword was confiscated and I tried to deflect the suspicion onto you by saying I got it from your corpse. It didn't work, and I was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death for syndicate collaboration. The Captain tried to have me killed but the AI resisted. I was thrown into long-term confinement and ended up committing suicide after nothing happened for a long time.
Oh hai, Axl. Were you the one who was originally tasked with retrieving my body? I guess it almost seemed too good to be true. :D
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 10, 2013, 03:52:13 am »

Goddamn! The trial had just started and the server was closed!

Oh hai, Axl. Were you the one who was originally tasked with retrieving my body? I guess it almost seemed too good to be true. :D
Heh, yeah. I was going to get rid of it there, but the airlock took too long to cycle and the security officer was RIGHT THERE when I opened the Toxins door. I decided to go along with it and hope you die at some point later on.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 10, 2013, 03:54:36 am »

I was just about to ask, is the server down for everyone else? Because I was really looking forward to defending the accused as Maurice Miller The Glowing Golden Space God.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 10, 2013, 03:54:52 am »

Yeh. That kinda sucks. He did warn us though.

And somehow I managed to keep the singularity from escaping this time. Before being murdered. Don't know why none of you bothered to clone witnesses, what with the whole trial and all... And I saved the log of that round if anyone is interested. I'm not going to post it now though. Time for bed.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 10, 2013, 04:01:07 am »

Yes, the connection is closed for everybody. I was looking forward to the trial as well :(

I was the doctor, I had no way to recover the corpses, neither direct access to genetics without the help of Axl or Kert.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 1654