Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123314 times)

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1110 on: March 09, 2013, 02:50:47 pm »

Running my server so we dont get lag today, info below

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:13:47 pm by Android »

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 09, 2013, 05:12:08 pm »

It's also possible to rig doors to blow.

Also, my suspicion is that the CE hacked all the Engineering doors to be electrified because he was protecting Oswald in there, right after we escaped. Then he just forgot to fix them. >.>

It started as "Everything's going to hell, but I can at least keep those bastards away from the singularity." Of course, then I went and let the craziest of the bunch into Engineering anyway, so...

Also, as Duncan can tell you, I electrified the doors to my office almost right at the start of the round. Too many dangerous items in that office. Like the fireax from atmos.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:07:32 pm by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: March 09, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »

Hey, were you my Acting Chief Engineer/Head of Honking?
Also, weren't you who I first tested my face-melter acid spray on? That sure was effective. Melted your suicide note while at it.

If you want, to make amends, I can always replace the water in the spray flower with acid or space lube, chloral hydrate, or LSD and space drugs. Add to your comedy routine; albeit, I have an Umgah's sense of humor on that level. Metal foam flower spray is always an awesome joke.

EDIT:
That was directed at Fayrik, actually.

Nope, that was me you tested it on.  And those ideas sound extremely comedic.  Admittedly, the suicide was because I was called unfunny by the Captain...

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 09, 2013, 09:28:40 pm »

Brawling with the admin-monkey was awesome. I kept trying to force him into the crematory, but he kept healing himself. Pretty intense fight, and I probably would've died if he hadn't of walked by the flash over and over.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 09, 2013, 09:36:43 pm »

If the round hadn't previously been incredibly boring, I'd have just let that monkey die. But no. Nuclear murder monkey must live. The bomb may not explode because it is not a nuclear operative round, but we can pretend it did. Because it did. (It didn't really, but I'm pretending like you should!)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: March 09, 2013, 09:49:38 pm »

Does anybody know anything about the sprites in this game? Because I feel like we need a Nuclear Murder Monkey costume now.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 09, 2013, 10:15:42 pm »

If you're looking to make clothing sprites, you'll need (for a basic item of clothing) a general sprite (what it looks like when it's on a table or in someones UI and such) as well as 4 sprites for what it looks like when someone is wearing it, one for each direction (W and E sprites I think can just be flipped versions of each other). Remember that you'll have to leave holes for where people's hands are meant to go. If you want to be really special you can also do sprites for when someone is holding it in their hand, but I can't remember how many sprites you'll have to do for that (I think probably one for each direction).

Note that (unless you change the way clothing is displayed) adding clothes will make updating a bit more difficult, since as far as I am aware there is no program to automatically merge DMI files (how BYOND stores sprites).

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 09, 2013, 10:16:14 pm »

Does anybody know anything about the sprites in this game? Because I feel like we need a Nuclear Murder Monkey costume now.

I would probably try to make a (Horrible) sprite, if I could only get a reference.
I need to put something interesting here.

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 09, 2013, 10:50:48 pm »

Right. So I have some explaining to do to you guys. The reason why I was gone was because I broke my leg.

So, Flashback to the last round I was in. I didn't remember much from that. All I remember was something with a special event that was, quite shit. So for some reason before this I had a few drinks, and I wasn't exactly sober. So, since my logic was down the drain, and I mess up everything apparently, I get into a rage according to my roommate and burst out the door, about to go down the staircase.

Then, I trip and tumble a few times, before landing at the bottom of the stairs. I after that it was quite fuzzy. apparently my roommate called triple zero (Nine one one for you americans) and came down, trying to wake me up.

A while later, I wake up in an ambulance, extremely confused, and being rushed to the nearest hospital.

So yeah. I'm sorry about that guys. I shouldn't have drunk before I went onto the server. If you want KG, you can de-admin me, but I really hope that I can keep doing this. I do love it.

Sorry about the slipup. I really am.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 09, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »

Then, I trip and tumble a few times, before landing at the bottom of the stairs.
slipup

I see what you unintentionally did there.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: March 10, 2013, 12:06:55 am »

Thanks for helping to recover my body, even though by the time it got back to the station everyone was too busy trying to escape the singularity.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 10, 2013, 12:16:37 am »

Heh, no wonder the traitor seemed so quiet. It's pretty easy to steal your own magboots.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: March 10, 2013, 12:17:29 am »

So did I miss anything exciting after I left?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: March 10, 2013, 12:18:45 am »

Thankfully through Admin dickery Harrow's body managed to make its way through the Space Carp swarm and reach the external construction site... only slightly before the singularity escaped. Oh well.

Also, if I ever bug the admins for a retro laser, this is why.

FAKEEDIT:

So did I miss anything exciting after I left?

You tell me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: March 10, 2013, 12:41:30 am »

Nobody online? Or is everyone on Android's server? :-/
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1654