Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123275 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1095 on: March 09, 2013, 04:56:45 am »

I don't think there's ever an HoP that doesn't give himself all-acces.

I don't without a good reason. I usually try to play by the rules. Also, in this case, I was the ONLY MOTHERFUCKER ON STATION FOLLOWING SPACE LAW. Seriously.

BORGING IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE TO PUBLIC INDECENCY AND BEING WASTED. Just saying. :P That said, it made the round VERY fun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 09, 2013, 04:57:07 am »

To see how many players there are? Use "who".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 09, 2013, 04:57:51 am »

No, a record of things experienced in game. My memory is too spotty to write a proper summary otherwise.

Also, what's Space Law? >_>
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: March 09, 2013, 05:04:54 am »

It's THE LAW, but IN SPACE.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: March 09, 2013, 05:12:20 am »

Where all such public disputes are settled by a slap with an insulated glove, followed by a ten-pace energy gun duel outside of genetics. The loser is baked into pies cloned as a toilet scrubber.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: March 09, 2013, 05:27:22 am »

Also, what's Space Law? >_>

It's that big book on all the Security desks, the Captain's Desk, in the court, in the lawyer/detective offices, and probably a few other places I forgot. It's not an 'official' part of SS13, but it's what you should generally go by. :P 

Where all such public disputes are settled by a slap with an insulated glove, followed by a ten-pace energy gun duel outside of genetics. The loser is baked into pies cloned as a toilet scrubber.

But this... This sounds awesome. Except it should be combat shotguns with a single shell for each combatant.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 09, 2013, 08:26:01 am »

But this... This sounds awesome. Except it should be combat shotguns with a single shell for each combatant.
Use meteor guns, not wimpy energy guns or shotguns!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: March 09, 2013, 11:25:40 am »

Unfortunately I will not be able to join in again for a couple weeks. Papers and final exams and all that. I wouldn't mind being a botanist. I know everyone was fairly malnourished around medical even though it is right across from the bar.

The round before that I missed a broken bulb in arrivals because it's in the yellow/black stripped zone. A broken tube does not stand out there.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:34:41 am by BigD145 »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: March 09, 2013, 11:59:09 am »

It's hilarious how the security on the station prioritized.

I (HoS George Steele) spend a large portion of the game getting stabbed to death in the surgery room and then locked in genetics research, so it's quite understandable that the station went to hell.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 09, 2013, 12:06:21 pm »

I (HoS George Steele) spend a large portion of the game getting stabbed to death in the surgery room and then locked in genetics research, so it's quite understandable that the station went to hell.

But then you and me (as Bartender, which is code for Any-Damn-Thing-I-Please) loaded up with grenades, shotguns, ablative vests, and energy guns and stormed Engineering. Only to find out that the fugitive had been subdued (read: Killed horribly) by a Engineer with a cleaver.
He's fucking with us.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: March 09, 2013, 12:31:03 pm »

Anyone know how long that game actually went?

Oh, and for the record, if anyone saw my emotes in robotics, that is the reason for my betrayal of Sean. In the prison wing, the HoP, persuaded me to see things his way, and when you started borging him, I couldn't take it. I went from crying, to collapsing on the ground, to vomiting, to pissing myself. Then I stood up, ran around yelling, got pickaxed to near death, then touched a door which got me to critical condition.

Why was all of Engineering electrified?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: March 09, 2013, 12:52:12 pm »

Anyone know how long that game actually went?

Oh, and for the record, if anyone saw my emotes in robotics, that is the reason for my betrayal of Sean. In the prison wing, the HoP, persuaded me to see things his way, and when you started borging him, I couldn't take it. I went from crying, to collapsing on the ground, to vomiting, to pissing myself. Then I stood up, ran around yelling, got pickaxed to near death, then touched a door which got me to critical condition.

Why was all of Engineering electrified?

IIRC, that game was a little over an hour or so. Maybe one and a half hours.

Also, it totally blows my mind that I managed to convince you that you and Sean were murdering him. You seemed pretty dead set on continuing regardless. Like, right before I stunned you both in Robotics (Which was pretty amazing. I expected you to shoot back. o.O) you did say, "You have a good point." But then you let the RD keep going so...

Also, my suspicion is that the CE hacked all the Engineering doors to be electrified because he was protecting Oswald in there, right after we escaped. Then he just forgot to fix them. >.>
He's fucking with us.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: March 09, 2013, 01:17:10 pm »

Haha, makes sense. I think the game started at 10 local time and went until 4. At least I think so.

Yeah, I played it out as once he started cutting his brain out, I broke down and couldn't take it. That's one of the reasons I was barely around after that melee in Robotics.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: March 09, 2013, 01:19:58 pm »

Hey, you didn't die. I, the medical-school-janitor Doctor, saved your life.

Next time I'll play that role better. Perhaps with a mop in one hand at all times.... There is a sink in medical so I can still wet it.

Request: Can we get a clock in surgery?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:21:35 pm by BigD145 »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 09, 2013, 02:29:03 pm »

What the fuck was up with invisible bombs everywhere this round? I got exploded twice, and my office blew up too :c. Main thing is that I didn't see bombs anywhere. How is that possible?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1654