Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123405 times)

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1050 on: March 08, 2013, 05:00:52 pm »

I was playing the angry QM, I tried to frame up Nathan (Who I think must have died pretty early). He pissed me off by sneaking into my warehouse behind me. I am surprised I wasn't arrested when I was caught snooping around the detective's office though. I made some excuse about seeing nathan go that way.  By the way, do you have to be the barman, or have security clearance to fire the shotgun?
I died early in Atmos due to a murderer hiding in one of the lockers. My headset was gone before I could cry out for help, ended up spaced. Note taken.

To be honest, I honestly wished the Captain didn't try being a Detective, it was painful watching. Blood pools, bloodied hazard vests on the floor, victim obviously missing.

Nope, Nathan is obviously alive despite the fact the blood belongs to him, and he can't be found.

People use Sandbox as an excuse to grief.
Wait, that was your blood? I couldn't tell. I managed to blame you for opening the plasma pumps in atmos.
I have no idea how anyone bought that.
Other than me, since I had no idea what was going on that round.

Also yeah, we should try colonization in extended. That'd be sweet.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Carrion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: March 08, 2013, 05:02:39 pm »

Very dumb.  I only ask because that's usually the problem.  I had decent / tolerable lag on the tg server.  I'd rather play with bay12, though.  I have a prejudice against anything 4chan.  That said, the people there were really cool, so my dumb prejudice is probably unfounded... in this case, anyway.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: March 08, 2013, 05:19:53 pm »

The area the server in is not the problem. The host just has a really shity ISP who likes to throttle his network connection whenever they can.
KG has said at somepoint that (this is probably at least slightly paraphrased btw) if someone has a less crappy isp and/or connection and a comp they can have always on, contact him about it if you want to help to free the server from the clutches of Insight throttlitude.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 08, 2013, 06:00:29 pm »

Sandbox is stupid unless you have some plan ahead of time. Why are we playing sandbox?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 08, 2013, 06:14:39 pm »

To be honest, I honestly wished the Captain didn't try being a Detective, it was painful watching. Blood pools, bloodied hazard vests on the floor, victim obviously missing.

Nope, Nathan is obviously alive despite the fact the blood belongs to him, and he can't be found.

Hahaha, twas my character. The AI kept telling me you were still there, so I chose to believe it. Which is why I didn't really look for you.

Also,

Also yeah, we should try colonization in extended. That'd be sweet.

This.

Carrion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 08, 2013, 06:52:42 pm »

The area the server in is not the problem. The host just has a really shity ISP who likes to throttle his network connection whenever they can.
KG has said at somepoint that (this is probably at least slightly paraphrased btw) if someone has a less crappy isp and/or connection and a comp they can have always on, contact him about it if you want to help to free the server from the clutches of Insight throttlitude.

I wish I could but my ISP is undoubtedly worse, which probably has a big part in why the lag was as bad as it was for me.  To say nothing of the fact that my house runs on solar and 24/7 power is not feasible.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 08, 2013, 06:54:12 pm »

You have a solarpowered house?
Neato. But also probably not very neato at night.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 08, 2013, 06:57:25 pm »

IIRC, solar powered homes store most of their energy to make it through the night without direct solar power. I think.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 08, 2013, 07:08:59 pm »

I would host the server off my PC, but i dont keep it on 24/7 and idk how the server would fare when I would go to play another game. I'll look into an alternative but dont expect anything of it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 08, 2013, 07:10:20 pm »

I would host it (I think I have a decent cpu, and fios), but I only have a laptop.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Carrion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 08, 2013, 08:27:36 pm »

IIRC, solar powered homes store most of their energy to make it through the night without direct solar power. I think.

Yes and Yes.  We've got a battery bank that keeps us running in the night.  This time of year, as far north as I am, the generator does most of the charging work, unfortunately.  If it weren't so cloudy all the time....  Looking to get some more panels when the spring comes. 

Anyway, SS13:  I'll get on at some point tonight.  Hopefully I can walk around, happily and confidently make turns instead of bypassing them completely over and over because of lag spikes.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: March 08, 2013, 09:53:51 pm »

I am now planning on being a miner and setting up my own mini-base somewhere on the asteroid using resources I gather and R&D researches.

Tomo- err... today. Later.
I might join in if i am on, Love the idea for that

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 08, 2013, 10:11:26 pm »

I am now planning on being a miner and setting up my own mini-base somewhere on the asteroid using resources I gather and R&D researches.

As do I. The problem is theres only two miner slots. Technically.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: March 08, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »

Unless it has been changed for some reason for this server, I am pretty sure there are 3 miner slots.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 08, 2013, 10:22:35 pm »

Unless it has been changed for some reason for this server, I am pretty sure there are 3 miner slots.
I'm misremembering things then, sorry.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1654