Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116353 times)

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10245 on: September 18, 2013, 04:03:56 pm »

Pirate day - The one day of the year where Crispin fits in.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10246 on: September 18, 2013, 09:56:04 pm »

Well, work decided to surprise me and eat up today and the next few days. Don't expect me to be on for until maybe Saturday.

I'll see what I can do for tomorrow, if there turns out to be less work than expected, to swab the deck, and collect me swag (the good kind of swag, not to YOLO kind) for me Syndicate brethren. I'll even take up rum running, though expect not any rum to remain by the time the cargo arrives to it's destination.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:19:12 pm by Itnetlolor »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10247 on: September 19, 2013, 02:10:33 am »

We need some more people on right now.

GAH, I planned to get back to my computer by today evening, but seems I'll have to wait until Monday. So, don't count on me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10248 on: September 19, 2013, 08:22:50 am »

Get over here, damn it!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10249 on: September 19, 2013, 12:38:28 pm »

I've been thinking about checking out the tg servers when there's no-one on UMcS. Are there different rules on how to play, or is it basically the same as playing here?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10250 on: September 19, 2013, 12:45:57 pm »

Be aware that the server is a LOT more populated and the admins a bit more fast and loose with their powers.  Rev rounds aren't worth playing, and expect to see wizards and aliens on the same round because an admin said 'lol now aliens'.  And turn midis off.

Rules are the same, and it's the old station layout, just a different atmosphere.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10251 on: September 19, 2013, 12:49:18 pm »

Play on server 2 if you don't want to be lelvalid killed the moment you're accidently monkified.

That said, it'll probably happen on server 2 anyway.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10252 on: September 19, 2013, 01:03:45 pm »

The pirate speaks,"Ahoy! everyone, let's play on t' server and talk like a pirate! starboard? I'm not alone here? I have this handy site..."

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10253 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:54 pm »

We need players. Like Nao

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10254 on: September 19, 2013, 07:55:58 pm »

This is a brilliant round right now

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10255 on: September 20, 2013, 12:46:23 am »

So, I learned that C4 must be planted before being detonated by a timer, and can't be cooked like a grenade.

Sneaking one would've worked so well.

EDIT:
In hindsight, I could've hid it behind a rear-facing chair, and none would've been the wiser.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:49:27 am by Itnetlolor »

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10256 on: September 20, 2013, 12:59:56 am »

So, I learned that C4 must be planted before being detonated by a timer, and can't be cooked like a grenade.

EDIT:
In hindsight, I could've hid it behind a rear-facing chair, and none would've been the wiser.
BUT! you can attach a remote signal device, keep one in your pocket, with the menu up, and throw->detonate. But, whenever I do it it seldom works. The hilarity of throwing a breifcase with C4 at someone and it exploding though.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10257 on: September 20, 2013, 01:05:34 am »

EDIT:
BUT! you can attach a remote signal device, keep one in your pocket, with the menu up, and throw->detonate. But, whenever I do it it seldom works. The hilarity of throwing a breifcase with C4 at someone and it exploding though.
I had the timing down so well. If everything went to plan, just as suddenly as you hear "The shuttle has docked with the station", KABOOM!. And everyone was clustered so well too. It's a real bummer.

Oh well, watch out if I am a chemist/CMO/R&D traitor, cause I won't fail next time.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10258 on: September 20, 2013, 02:37:55 am »

EDIT:
I had the timing down so well. If everything went to plan, just as suddenly as you hear "The shuttle has docked with the station", KABOOM!. And everyone was clustered so well too. It's a real bummer.

Oh well, watch out if I am a chemist/CMO/R&D traitor, cause I won't fail next time.
C4 isnt that big.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10259 on: September 20, 2013, 05:52:37 am »

And planting c4 on the destructive analyser is a bad idea..
In all things you were. In nothing you become.
Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 1654