Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Dark Magi: The Terenos Cut OOC Thread.  (Read 10634 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Magi: The Terenos Cut OOC Thread.
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2013, 07:22:49 pm »

REVENGE AT LAST!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2013, 07:32:15 pm »

Its not revenge unless you do it, please convince fniff to accept a "resurrect you and let you kill me" deal, id actually be rather happy with that death.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2013, 08:04:01 pm »

why should i? Im not going to be revived in a loooong time either way. IF i am revived at all.

Besides they are in the right of killing you. Your track record makes you a bigger danger for the Cabal then any other enemy they encountered so far. You killed two members and destroyed the base(twice), not even the last hero managed that.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2013, 08:09:50 pm »

My crime was accidental manslaughter because my magic loves buildings, sholan committed murder because another member annoyed him and hes still kicking. Killing me is hardly fair in the grand scheme.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2013, 08:21:06 pm »

Sholan killed one person and destroyed nothing else. You killed two people and levelled the base.

I know it was all in the roll of the dice, and I mean no harm to you as a player. However, Detani is a villain. Villains tend to assume murder is the best solution and think that it's the right punishment even for genuine mistakes. Besides, resurrecting Ghazkull's guy wouldn't do any good: he'd be a non-sentient husk and taking the time to resurrect them would give you enough time to flee. Besides, Detani is too distracted with preparing her void magic and sword to pay attention to Flint's pleas.

I mean no offense, but it's what Detani would do and since this is a roleplay it's considered better to go with actions brought by in-character thoughts rather then those of the player.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:24:05 pm by Fniff »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2013, 08:31:44 pm »

Not if we found the necromancer from vis valdi that wanted to use the hero as a general, he appears to have a way of reviving people in a manner that retains their intelligenc as well as binding them
(Otherwise hed make a piss poor general)

If we were to learn that from him and animate ghazkull without binding his will...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2013, 08:40:33 pm »

Detani isn't thinking that at the moment. She might think of it later, but having her go from "I'm going to kill you" to "Let's go check out that dude, he might be able to do what we want" isn't plausible. Besides, which is easier: seeking out this mage who may or may not be able to resurrect people fully then try to get him to be part of our plot to give Flint an honorable death, or just kill you where you stand?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2013, 08:45:25 pm »

Depends on how well i can put up a fight, and flint was thinking of the master necro in his next response but you never gave him the chance to say it.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2013, 08:46:49 pm »

Think of it this way, if we do find a way to bring people back, there's always the possibility of bringing you back too. :D

I have a feeling no resurrections will actually be allowed until it's the player's turn to come back though. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair to the wait list. It would mostly be for the sake of player - character attachment.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:48:44 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:36 pm »

Speaking of which, how many peple are on it?

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2013, 11:09:54 pm »

My crime was accidental manslaughter because my magic loves buildings, sholan committed murder because another member annoyed him and hes still kicking. Killing me is hardly fair in the grand scheme.

No, actually i murdered the dumbass for spending nearly every turn jerking off in a corner. We (ardas, shoot, etc) have actually had several OOC conversations in IRC as to what constitutes a justified murder spree.

You managed to off 2 people and destroy our base - You've, accidentally or not, single-handedly done more damage to the Cabal as a whole than anyone to date. Thus, Justified Murder Spree

Good news is, if you win you'll have no witnesses to say what happened and be totally kosher to lie about it. WOO! Because for the record - Ardas is the ONLY person that knows i killed someone IC ^.^
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2013, 11:30:14 pm »

I vaguely remember this game. I remember being annoyed at the GM when I left. Something about studying and not trying hard enough to find books in some folks' opinion, then getting murdered before I could make up for it.

So. Mind if I ask the status of the game and cult?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2013, 12:04:14 am »

Cult has murdered all nearby towns, ive murdered 1/4 of the cult by accident and destroyed the base.
Theres a master necromancer running around and we still havent opened the door i discovered on my way in.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2013, 12:22:24 am »

Cult has murdered all nearby towns, ive murdered 1/4 of the cult by accident and destroyed the base.
Theres a master necromancer running around and we still havent opened the door i discovered on my way in.
Hm. Has anyone from the cult tried to kill you yet?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2013, 12:25:45 am »

Hm. Has anyone from the cult tried to kill you yet?
They just posted actions to do so today.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10