Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tommorrow, Don't Fret  (Read 965 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Tommorrow, Don't Fret
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:06:13 am »

As those of you who leave the RtD subforum to head to the rest of the FGaR subforum know, I have returned from a ~1.7 day absence. Catching up on 1.7 days or so of FGaR threads has taken pretty much all of the 0.3 day I had left, and then some.

Therefore, no more posting/checking RtD's until tomorrow. Please don't kill more of my characters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Tommorrow, Don't Fret
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:13:08 am »

Attempt to kill all of GWG's characters.
(1) You kill all your characte-
MYSELF INTERVENTION
(&$&(:5.%#%<^q vs 1)
I ESCAPE WIN
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:48:19 am »

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:07:24 pm by penguinofhonor »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 08:45:23 am »

You could've just PM'd the people in question instead of making a thread in the RTD board - this usually informs them of their soonest notice. Instead of making a new thread.

And to stay ontopic...Welcome back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 12:22:31 pm »

You could've just PM'd the people in question instead of making a thread in the RTD board - this usually informs them of their soonest notice. Instead of making a new thread.
Three reasons I chose threads.
1. It's quicker and easier this way.
2. It's more public, so I don't have to think of everyone who was affected by my absence and send PMs to all of them.
3. I may have lost track of who all would be affected by my vanishing...

Thanks. Glad to be back.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 04:10:08 pm »

Attempt to undermine the work of the Yesterday Cult.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 04:11:17 pm »

2. It's more public, so I don't have to think of everyone who was affected by my absence and send PMs to all of them.

Thanks. Glad to be back.
You know, not to be rude and all, but being away for a couple days doesn't really affect your statuses in most peoples' RTDs. Unless they're all impatient and such and kill people off after one missed deadline.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 04:16:22 pm »

Thanks. Glad to be back.
You know, not to be rude and all, but being away for a couple days doesn't really affect your statuses in most peoples' RTDs. Unless they're all impatient and such and kill people off after one missed deadline.
It certainly does, however, affect peoples' status* in RtD's I run. And, to a lesser extent, waitlisters in said games.

*If nothing else, I feel they deserve an explanation as to why I haven't shown my face for a couple days.
Sig