Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Yesterday-OOC thread  (Read 682 times)

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Yesterday-OOC thread
« on: February 17, 2013, 11:15:11 pm »

So:
Ai Ai GWG Ph'tagen. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh GWG RL wgah'nagl ph'tagen.

Also, we need more Mi-go. Anyone want to donate a dread portal to Yuggoth?
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Yesterday-OOC thread
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »

Ninja'd!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:17:18 am »

But it took me so long to collect them all!
Ah well. Here you go.
*hands one over*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:18:55 am »

Maybe we can get some from Old Man Azathoth's garden?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 01:21:20 am »

Now you kids know that Azathoth is very tired from working with me all the time. I don't want you harrassing my work buddy, okay?
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:53:41 am »

Now you kids know that Azathoth is very tired from working with me all the time. I don't want you harrassing my work buddy, okay?
Work buddy? You mow his lawn! He is a good Graham's Number years older than you. Just because he tells you stories about the good old days doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us Great Old Ones/Other Gods. By the way, I saw some Elder Gods vandalizing our turf with Elder Signs. Me and Shubby are gonna go excrete fluids all over their houses, wanna come with us?
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 01:56:46 am »

Work buddy? You mow his lawn! He is a good Graham's Number years older than you. Just because he tells you stories about the good old days doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us Great Old Ones/Other Gods. By the way, I saw some Elder Gods vandalizing our turf with Elder Signs. Me and Shubby are gonna go excrete fluids all over their houses, wanna come with us?
You're mixing me up with my robot again. I'll send my other robot to do the excretion.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 02:05:18 am »

You're mixing me up with my robot again. I'll send my other robot to do the excretion.
Mixing you up with your robot? You mean every time we've excreted on mortals together it wasn't you‽

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 02:08:54 am »

Mixing you up with your robot? You mean every time we've excreted on mortals together it wasn't you‽
Pretty much every time I interact with anything it's a robot decoy since the real me is trapped outside of space and time.
/yogsothothproblems
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 02:12:17 am »

Pretty much every time I interact with anything it's a robot decoy since the real me is trapped outside of space and time.
/yogsothothproblems
Oh yeah, i forgot you got grounded.