Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Space Station 13  (Read 13812 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2013, 02:45:06 pm »

Freshman, did the server go down again? It was just taking me ages to download.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2013, 03:11:15 pm »

A clown tricked me into entering a private building and then called the cops after he told me how to get in

He is now being interrogated by the cops

Wow.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2013, 03:26:26 pm »

After a hated investigation the clown was caught red handed and I got out not dead!

And then his corpse was made into a clown burger!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:29:29 pm by TheZoomZoll »

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:57 am »

I've set up a server at the following:

byond://kyengineer.dyndns.org:56789

It should be up virtually all of the time, although if you guys eat my entire internet connection, I may revise that plan. :P   It will take at least a couple minutes to initially connect (1 Mbps upload). Also, the databases aren't working yet, so the library will not be persistent (if I understand correctly).  Databases are now working, BYOND's database code relies on a 32-bit library for MySQL, and does not run well under 64-bit Linux.

KG
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:59:56 am by kg333 »

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2013, 04:20:44 am »

Well I guess I'm not needed now, does anyone know what was the pre-game midi? I love it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2013, 07:21:17 am »

i'm joining the HFS tonight, hoo~

Well I guess I'm not needed now, does anyone know what was the pre-game midi? I love it.

i cannot remember for the life of me what the original was but another prominent thing used what you might be looking for

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2013, 07:22:53 am »

Thanks but I wanted the jazzy one.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2013, 08:48:34 am »

Did you know that, from DM, you can export a file containing all of the resources that people have to download when they connect?

Then you can host it elsewhere, so that it downloads faster, and doesn't use any server resources while downloading. Or, at least, they only need to download the parts that changed.
Eh?
Eh!

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2013, 09:40:49 am »

Hardly; I can host just fine, but don't have much time to play/admin, so if you or anyone else would like to administrate, let me know.

KG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2013, 09:54:02 am »

Did you know that, from DM, you can export a file containing all of the resources that people have to download when they connect?

Then you can host it elsewhere, so that it downloads faster, and doesn't use any server resources while downloading. Or, at least, they only need to download the parts that changed.
This sounds useful, but how do you set it up?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2013, 09:55:33 am »

Hardly; I can host just fine, but don't have much time to play/admin, so if you or anyone else would like to administrate, let me know.

KG

I'll be a candidate for admin.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:51 am »

Don't forget  to update OP with the new address, fresh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2013, 10:17:06 am »

I forgot how pissy admins are even when trying to report people abusing their job.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:18 am »

I forgot how pissy admins are even when trying to report people abusing their job.

Silence, fool! You have doomed us all!

But seriously, no ban/admin/server talks, it invites The Great Lockhammer to the thread.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2013, 10:31:13 am »

I'd appreciate if we didn't complain about admins. We've had six different SS13 threads for a reason, and this is it. It doesn't accomplish anything either, besides get threads locked.

Also, I'd recommend making the OP more descriptive. Not everyone has played SS13, you know.

Spoiler: Admin Application (click to show/hide)

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13