Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Space Station 13  (Read 13831 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2013, 01:26:29 pm »

Is the server up? I can't seem to connect.

Also, as for the name...

Uriststation 12!
Urist McStation?

Urist McStation stops Support Life: On Fire. (Yes, on fire. In spess. That doesn't have to make a lot of sense.)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2013, 01:27:56 pm »

Also, as for the name...

Uriststation 12!
Urist McStation?

Urist McStation stops Support Life: On Fire. (Yes, on fire. In spess. That doesn't have to make a lot of sense.)
It totally makes sense, you just have to set atmos on fire first. (Note that I am not at all suggesting setting atmos on fire on purpose, unless you really like spess.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2013, 01:30:51 pm »

Also, as for the name...

Uriststation 12!
Urist McStation?

It totally makes sense, you just have to set atmos on fire first. (Note that I am not at all suggesting setting atmos on fire on purpose, unless you really like spess.)

It will eventually use up all air.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2013, 01:33:43 pm »

The server is up. See if you can join.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2013, 01:54:23 pm »

Nnnnnope. It just DLd the resources again and failed to connect twice. Although I suspect this might be due to me being in Central Europe.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2013, 01:54:34 pm »

Is the server down? I'm in West Europe too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2013, 01:57:30 pm »

I can't join either ( and I am in southern europe)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2013, 01:57:54 pm »

Also, as for the name...

Uriststation 12!
Urist McStation?
It will eventually use up all air.
Eventually, a dwarf burns up too.

After all, a fire is still a fire even if it doesn't burn perpetually.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2013, 02:00:50 pm »

I stopped it because no one was coming, I guess I'll start it again.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2013, 02:08:28 pm »

I stopped it because no one was coming, I guess I'll start it again.
Unless you've got a good reason to stop it (low laptop battery, storms, too hot in the comp's room, all the admins offline), it would probably help the gaining people if it was up as much as it can be.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:10:53 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »

Yeah. I'm connecting now, gotta download.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2013, 02:14:40 pm »

Eventually, a dwarf burns up too.

Unfortunately, the air-to-dwarf ratio is at least 1 mole of oxygen per 1 mole of dwarf, usually much higher.

Also, if you take the server down, we need to redownload all the resources. Every. Single. Time.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2013, 02:25:50 pm »

I think the typical set up is that someone with a spare computer lying around keeps it hosted 24/7 on that computer.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »

I think the typical set up is that someone with a spare computer lying around keeps it hosted 24/7 on that computer.

I might be able to make that work...any idea what the typical bandwidth requirements are?

KG

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2013, 02:36:24 pm »

Yeah, that's a problem... want good hosting, give monies. Or enjoy your lagfest. Perhaps Fresh will tell you what was his bandwith, if it was playable.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13