Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Cube World  (Read 40728 times)

Infuriated

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cube World
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:22 pm »

I'm not really surprised, I was pretty shocked to see it was released since It seemed like they were going to be developing privately for at least another 6 months. I wonder if something came up and they decided to hit the scene sooner?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2013, 04:39:32 pm »

My best guess is that the problems they are having is linked to the fact that they underestimated the size of their own fanbase.

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2013, 06:30:39 pm »

Finding it very difficult to level up, but I'm enjoying myself nonetheless. :) I found some icecream; apparently it's a pet food. I wonder what animal likes icecream...?
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2013, 06:34:42 pm »

And yet no one else can play because the site's sign up is still down which means its shop is down.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2013, 06:44:38 pm »

And yet no one else can play because the site's sign up is still down which means its shop is down.

Just hoping that this isn't an indicator of their login server stability.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2013, 06:56:06 pm »

nah its just one guy with not alot of help :P he didnt expect this much hype of the game

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2013, 07:26:03 pm »

Just hoping that this isn't an indicator of their login server stability.
I've been playing all day. Most of which I think they have been down.

But you would never know that from the launcher; it doesn't require login except for updates from what I can tell. It doesn't even show the username/password boxes if it doesn't detect an update or update servers are offline (as they have been pretty much all day).

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2013, 07:32:20 pm »

Me and my brother have seen plenty of alpacas in this game, but not a single Vanilla Cupcake has ever been found to tame them with. :c
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:30:46 am by Ultimuh »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2013, 07:39:59 pm »

Anyone running online multiplayer?

Vorbicon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2013, 07:43:50 pm »

He might want to change the front page of his site saying that the shop is open. Seeing as how, you know... it isn't. Also, not a very reassuring first impression.

Infuriated

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »

Me and my brother have seen plenty of alpacas in this game, but not a single Vanilla Cupcake has ever been found to tame them with. :c
Might just be unlucky, I think I'm level 8~9 playing solo and I've come across Melon Ice cream, Croissant, Cinnamon bun and a Cotton Candy. I've also found Carrots being sold in a general store for 2 copper. So I'm sure it's out there... just a matter of time, lol.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2013, 08:55:09 pm »

Tip for pets: each town has a different pet food item in stock in its item store. May take you a while to get around though.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2013, 08:56:52 pm »

As for people still trying to buy this game: Good luck! The entire website crashed.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2013, 09:02:47 pm »

they didnt expect this many ppl for sure

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2013, 09:15:18 pm »

"Kill the Saurian"
Yeah sure. Right. Well that was easy as a fire mage. If it says kill some beast and not a guardian, that's probably a terrain destroying one. They only seem to chew up grass.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19