Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]

Author Topic: The Market - Turn 21  (Read 80071 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Market - Turn 21
« Reply #1065 on: May 09, 2013, 09:09:03 am »

hump.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 09, 2013, 09:37:13 am »

Do you need some help with developing your The Market application? It will really lighten your load if you don't need to crunch all the numbers yourself.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 09, 2013, 03:56:02 pm »

I'm really sorry I've been neglecting this, guys. >_<

I've just been swamped lately, mostly by Cataclysm stuff. The joy of having multiple projects running at the same time. I worked on the app a bit, but haven't even really had time for that. (And also a bit of XCom, but let's be honest, that's been happening instead of sleeping, not instead of doing this, and I shouldn't be playing at all but god damn I needs it. >_>)

There's also the fact that we've actually reached the limits of my initial documentation. Anything from here-on-out is "develop as I go" territory, meaning it's a good deal more time consuming.

And I'm probably not going to get any more time in the near future, which tempts me to put this on hiatus.

But here is what I CAN do, because I don't want to just abandon you guys. If someone wants to take over, and continue running the game (it's mostly mechanical at this point, after all), I'll send you over all my files, documents, notes and instructions. Freed from that, I could probably find the time to get up a proper animal list (my current one is incomplete, and really needs to be finished before I start rolling against it) and at least the next set of techs. Anyone interested?

Otherwise, consider this on hiatus until I manage to get some more free time. :/

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 09, 2013, 04:05:47 pm »

I am interested by the documents, though I cant really guarantee a stable running of the game.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 09, 2013, 09:18:44 pm »

Well, I would volunteer, but, quite frankly, I have been trying to update my own game for the past three days without success, so I am not really a credible candidate...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 22, 2013, 10:27:00 pm »

I am just going to go ahead and bump this, so as not to forget it...
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 22, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »

Aw, I hoped for an update.

Oh well.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]