Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program - Bay12 Reality Edition  (Read 14511 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program - Bay12 Reality Edition
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 02:50:50 pm »

Spaghetti7 turn was legit check a couple post above
okay...

than why make a story and post the save here?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 02:54:38 pm »

okay...

than why make a story and post the save here?
Because I told him he could take a turn if he was ready. :P

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 03:04:53 pm »

Well, I still don't see why I should skip his save then >.>

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »

Yeah, I think you should use Sboccacc's save. If we start spltting reality things will get dicey.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2013, 03:09:44 pm »

Legit in the loosest sense of the word.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2013, 03:54:23 pm »

KSP is going  little bonkers for me. I will play my turn after who-ever-is-next-in-line is done :)

Elu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 03:58:37 am »

Yay my turn!
However I have lessons today until 16:00(gmt+1)... I think i should be able to upload everything tonight, hope this don't bother anyone
Dwarf Fortress, a game which learning curve is a Himalayan trail covered in blood. and alcohol. on fire.

English is not my mother tongue, please point out my mistakes and help me improve it : )

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 04:29:54 am »

I'd like a turn at this please.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 06:08:14 am »

Yay my turn!
However I have lessons today until 16:00(gmt+1)... I think i should be able to upload everything tonight, hope this don't bother anyone
That's fine. I am doing an R&D update now and have updated the OP. Nobody else take a turn please until I've finished and provided a new pack.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 06:45:06 am »

Wow! We've made remarkable progress on the space program objectives while the boys in the lab have been shut inside watching lord of the rings making new rockets!

They've come out with some new designs for space rocketry, including a few designed to assist with long duration missions. We will need to prove that we can keep a kerbonaut alive in space for at least 30 days before we attempt any kind of long duration or complex mission. To that end, the scientists have devised a complete life support package to keep the little green dudes alive and well.

First up is the HydroCat! It may sound like some kind of wet cat, and it is! The HydroCat can combine CO2 and Hydrogen with good old fashioned electricity to produce life-sustaining water! I'm not sure where the cat comes in, honestly, but he's in there somewhere. Probably wet too. Still.... water is important for space survival. The remaining carbon from this process is formed into pellets and flung randomly about the cabin.

Next we have the EL Converter! This gizmo runs on well established magical scientific properties, and smashed electricity into water to produce oxygen! Its amazing! You can breath water! Comes in three flavors! Unfortunately the waste hydrogen from this process is just no good, and can't be re-used so we just vent it out the side and blame the noise on the dog.

Next we have the 1m hydrogen tank. It.. stores hydrogen. That is all!

The Garbage Container is a handy place to stick your garbage. When its full, just detach it and it will self-immolate to keep space tidy! They currently do not always self-decouple, so it may be best to put an actual decoupler on there. For science, you understand.

The Life Support container holds a LOT of food and water for extended duration missions. It holds 200 power bars and 500 big-gulps worth of water! Amazing! The smaller version stores only 70 power bars and 150 big-gulps.

Finally we have the oxygen tank! We have three versions of this tank. The smallest is a 0.5 meter diameter tank intended to be radially mounted. The other two are sized to stack inline with a 1m diameter rocket.

But that's not all!

They've also included a variety of new trusses! This doesn't really help much, but it was getting close to some of the lab techs' performance review and putting these in made it seem like they've been working all this time.

New pack is up. Feel free to continue. I've also included new objectives!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 07:02:13 am »

Sign me up again o_O

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 07:04:33 am »

Sign me up again o_O
You're up in round 2. If you want to sneak a turn in before Elu can get to his, I don't really mind.

Elu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 03:11:25 pm »

Here's the save
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtp5an91yyew74j/Bay12.rar

Story will be up after dinner :)

Edit: and here's the Story

also i'll gladly try round 2 too

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:48:09 pm by Elu »
Dwarf Fortress, a game which learning curve is a Himalayan trail covered in blood. and alcohol. on fire.

English is not my mother tongue, please point out my mistakes and help me improve it : )

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2013, 04:50:54 pm »

Here's the save
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtp5an91yyew74j/Bay12.rar

Story will be up after dinner :)

Edit: and here's the Story

also i'll gladly try round 2 too
Whoops, I missed your post! I'll update the OP with the save/story and some new objectives!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:27 pm »

Update:

Some new part designs have just been released!

The Kerlumbus project has received funding and the labs have produced topography mapping software which utilizes the echo of high energy radio waves to map the surface of a planet! We have designs for a dish which can map the surface below it, and we have approval to begin the testing phase of this project. A GPS unit was also included, for spacecraft which do not need mapping capability but would like to reference the created maps.

(Please note that this means you must include the "PluginData" folder with your save now)

The spaceship engineers have also begun manufacturing a small cargo bay which fits on our 1 meter rockets. We could use this to deploy small satellites or something probably! It even has working doors!

The pack has been updated. Note the new folder and a new plugin file. Please copy everything in!

Dutchling are you okay to take a turn now, or should we continue on?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11