Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38

Author Topic: BM XXXVIV: Arcane Mafia - Vengeance (SCUM VICTORY)  (Read 85466 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: BM XXXVIV: Arcane Mafia - Day 3: The Cabal Strikes Again
« Reply #465 on: March 22, 2013, 07:40:11 pm »

Tiruin, I think you might have been in every game I've played, you and Ford. It wouldn't be the same without you 

To answer your question:
When scumhunting in this particular thread, do you believe that you should point out every detail of your target's post in trying to catch them, or work on their more prominent points and discard the small quirks? And why?
I really wish I had the time to do a point by point breakdown of everyone but I'm not even sure it would be helpful. My scumhunting technique is: Shortlist the most likely suspects (by looking at vote patterns, for instance). Look at what these suspects have said and done. 3. Examine my own prejudices. 4. Search inside myself for my true feelings. 5. Repeat process. 6. Make a vote. My process failed with Owl: I ran out of time and ignored my intuitions and didn't do enough repeat analysis. You know what, I even had a vote ready to paste in at the deadline a few days back on the 18th when there was a draw. Here, I still have it written down:

Unvote

Once again I find myself in the position of the hangman. I have only one choice: Quad must die. Though I and many others have suspected her and Borno, I'm not 100% convinced of her guilt: but we learn much by her death. If she flips scum, we've won. If she flips town, it reconfirms the pressure I had on Owl and Shakerag earlier.

Of course someone else broke the tie and we would have killed IO then were it not for the extend. Who was it that broke it... Oh, it was Sheep. Why kill the Owl, Sheep?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 22, 2013, 08:07:37 pm »

NQT: I've already answered that. Basically, I thought he was the scummiest at the time. I don't understand why you wouldn't have posted that then. It would still have given Quad the majority of the votes. Also, you were the one against the extend.

Onyx: Oh right, sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 23, 2013, 05:17:11 am »

I wanted to make sure I acted last, so that my vote wasn't undone and there was a no-lynch. It was quite late at night my-time and before I could paste it in, you put down your vote. I ignored my intuition about Owl in favour of my longer standing vote and tried to end the day there and then. It was a poor move, I'll readily admit, and not one I'll make again in a hurry.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 23, 2013, 06:13:24 am »

TheWetSheep
Onyxjew994
Quadressence
notquitethere

Tiruin

Hello and Good Morning everyone. My name is Tiruin and I'll be your Pilot co-pilot for the day.

Oh dear, it seems my crew have lifted off without me.

Cursed timezones.

{Alright, first of all - IronyOwl is dead > This doesn't stop him from posting though, as he is an IC which means he would pop in on occasional intervals to give in advice and information.

As for me, I'm a replacement. This doesn't mean that if you had any suspicions to Shakerag, you'd drop it because the rep is an entirely new person - press it for information's sake.

The scene stands as such:

1 Mafia
4 Town

Use your time wisely - if we mislynch and NK occurs, we're set at LYLO - lynch or lose. In my opinion, this is the time of day we get things settled down between each other. Those who are unsure about their target - press them and reach a reasonable conclusion. Those who are sure - try to dig on your target or branch out.

@Scum: Stay sharp. Follow what UI says. You're outnumbered, but there's still hope while you breath.

But we'll burn the bridge when we get there, aye?

Note that my IC voice will be neutral.}

@Quadressence: I love RP as much as you do (;D), and we even have italics for signifying roleplaying statements, but I'm pretty glad at how you act.

Also, to state ahead of time (because reading while spectator'ing >.>), I've to ask you this siiiiimple question.

> Say, you're town. Do you think that your life is more important than information? Meaning: Should you live in a scenario wherein people want you hanged? What would you do to enforce your choice - regardless of your answer?

Also, get well soon!

I stated my reasons at the end of the previous day. I'd like to post right now, but it's a nice day today, so I think I'll wait a bit.
{Eep. Not that good of an indication - suspicious and paranoid people like me (meaning nitpick for scumhunt) would mostly poke at simple things like these - but don't worry that while you've got online time, you're going to enjoy your RL self at the moment.

This is me just saying "You don't need to note down every moment of your time, because its trivial" - in a good way. Enjoy the day :D

Because Lurking often pertains to "Gone for a day or two on end, not bothering to reply/post, [People check profile > last logged in: Today]"

Regardless, nice days are nice. I'm glad that you're spending both your time and enjoyment equally :P}

TheWetSheep: Do you think everyone on the Owl's tail (heh, sorry Irony XD), as I guess you meant here are suspicious? Why didn't you poke at those who weren't on said tail?

Who'ya votin' by the way, given your suspicions? Why blue, instead of red?

NQT

Tiruin, I think you might have been in every game I've played, you and Ford. It wouldn't be the same without you
Aww thanks ^^, and hai to you too! (Loved that breakdown btw)

Here, you say you want (or say that 'we' should've gotten) Quad lynched...and color her name in blue? What gives, bro? Do you think that "if only because the collective suspicious against Quad/Borno followed the same pattern as Remuthra/FD" equals a compelling case against her?

Sheep, the fact that I was sent the town role PM by Deathsword makes me towny, not anything I've said or done in game. How you form your doubts and interpret my votes is up to you. I'm done with this bussing argument. Maybe I wouldn't have known bussing would be suspected, maybe I would. You've just got to ask yourself, should you drink the wine in front of me?
Bolded part is fluff. Fluff is fluffy. It's not much of a use though.

Why state that part when there seems to be a contradicting belief present?

Onyxjew:

In other news, crap. I can't honestly say this was too unexpected, but with Spaghetti dead as well, I'm out of leads.

Suppose that leaves me with either the consensus was right before, which didn't prove well with Irony, and that means NQT is the remaining scum. Not exactly going with that one, or...

I was wrong about someone.

Edit: No, wait. Just reread the listings. Could just be Tiruin. I'm lost again.
@_@

{Half-guessing isn't a good idea of planning and aiding your team...while it exudes honesty, it shows that you're practically lost - something people would poke at.}

Which I'll do right now.

Since you're out of leads, then what? Begin from a new point or don't mention that you're lacking in reads, but start a new one by asking others questions pertaining to what they did beforehand.

Other than guessing, who do you think are scum, and for what reasons?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 23, 2013, 12:37:55 pm »

Tiruin:
TheWetSheep: Do you think everyone on the Owl's tail (heh, sorry Irony XD), as I guess you meant here are suspicious? Why didn't you poke at those who weren't on said tail?
Being on the lynch merits more suspicion than not being on the lynch, but I'm not going to ignore whoever wasn't on it. (By the way, you are the only live person who wasn't on it)
I'm not going to vote until I see more. I don't want to vote NQT just because I was suspicious of him yesterday. Things have changed. I do still find him the most suspicious, though.

Also, how much of your vote for Onyx is just pressuring him into questioning others? It seems from your post you're more suspicious of NQT.

I'm going to be gone for about three days next week. Is that long enough to need a replacement?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 23, 2013, 12:48:11 pm »

I'm not going to vote until I see more. I don't want to vote NQT just because I was suspicious of him yesterday. Things have changed. I do still find him the most suspicious, though.
{While I can't say that not voting is a bad thing, the presence of a vote can cause multiple reactions in the receiver - mainly, curiosity.

The receiver would then, mostly, comply more to answer the question or react to the statement addressed to them because for the main matter that he/she was voted.

Also, psychological warfare. You want to pressure your suspicions, aye? What are you doing if -you still find [person] suspicious?}

Also, how much of your vote for Onyx is just pressuring him into questioning others? It seems from your post you're more suspicious of NQT.
Depends on his answer. You're concerned, why?

I'm going to be gone for about three days next week. Is that long enough to need a replacement?
Preferably no, but I'll let the veterans speak more upon this. Or....if you can make detailed posts - like what you're doing btw - its all fine.

Or I'll let DS reply. :P

By next week you mean weekday right?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 23, 2013, 05:18:52 pm »

Bah. I tried reading through NQT's posts in Day 1, but can't really focus on my read-through enough to really pressure him on that stuff. That being said, I found this recent post somewhat suspicious:

NQT:
Well that's an embuggerance. I voted Irony Owl because of the reasons I stated a week ago.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But look, I realise now that it was a lousy case. Owl, I'm sorry. I did no decent analysis in the last week and frankly we should have lynched Quad when we had the chance a few days back, if only because the collective suspicious against Quad/Borno followed the same pattern as Remuthra/FD and I should have stuck to my guns on that point. The only excuse I can offer is that I've just started a new job and I have orders of magnitude less time than before. There's only so much effort I have time and will to give to the game, and so opposing extensions was my way of limiting my effort expenditure, but I shouldn't have done so before being more certain than I was.

Sheep, the fact that I was sent the town role PM by Deathsword makes me towny, not anything I've said or done in game. How you form your doubts and interpret my votes is up to you. I'm done with this bussing argument. Maybe I wouldn't have known bussing would be suspected, maybe I would. You've just got to ask yourself, should you drink the wine in front of me?
Now, this may seem a bit paranoid, but it seems to me that a possible scum thought process of yours would go like this: "Sheep voted for IronyOwl because he voted Quad. Irony turned out town, and Sheep seemed very regretful that he was on that mislynch. Surely he won't vote me because I am suspicious of Quad." Especially since you showed very little suspicion of Quad up until that point. Anyway, I think my reasoning still holds up, but in Irony's case it was accompanied by very little else Hmm, now I can't think of a question to ask you about this, so I'll go with a generic one: What do you think about this?

The second paragraph, the one addressed to me, seems a bit defeatist in attitude. I can't see a reason for town to be acting defeatist, since we've only had one mislynch. Am I right in reading the tone of that paragraph as defeatist?

Tiruin:
Depends on his answer. You're concerned, why?
I don't have too many leads. I'm just trying to ask questions and find scum, and I'll latch onto anything I can find. Just above that quote you told me to pressure my suspicions, and you're second on my suspicion list(not from anything you did, mainly by process of elimination).

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 23, 2013, 06:13:06 pm »

Onyxjew:

In other news, crap. I can't honestly say this was too unexpected, but with Spaghetti dead as well, I'm out of leads.

Suppose that leaves me with either the consensus was right before, which didn't prove well with Irony, and that means NQT is the remaining scum. Not exactly going with that one, or...

I was wrong about someone.

Edit: No, wait. Just reread the listings. Could just be Tiruin. I'm lost again.
@_@

{Half-guessing isn't a good idea of planning and aiding your team...while it exudes honesty, it shows that you're practically lost - something people would poke at.}

Which I'll do right now.

Since you're out of leads, then what? Begin from a new point or don't mention that you're lacking in reads, but start a new one by asking others questions pertaining to what they did beforehand.

Other than guessing, who do you think are scum, and for what reasons?

Currently, I am at a loss. If I were absolutely required to vote for someone at this very moment, I would have to vote for NQT. I don't have a very solid read on you, by you I mean Tiruin, I have no reason to suspect Sheep or Quad as I've said many times, and I then have no one remaining to suspect. Weak reasoning, I know. Mostly because I am quite possibly wrong about any of my personally crafted Masons. That being said, I have nothing else at the moment. I'll be attempting piteously to remedy that now.

Tiruin, where did you disappear off to earlier?

More importantly, who would you have voted for if you had been here for the lynch?

NQT, why did you think Quad should be lynched? Is "scum-check" your entire reasoning for your suspicions?
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Quadressence

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2013, 08:47:19 pm »

@Quadressence: I love RP as much as you do (;D), and we even have italics for signifying roleplaying statements, but I'm pretty glad at how you act.

Also, to state ahead of time (because reading while spectator'ing >.>), I've to ask you this siiiiimple question.

> Say, you're town. Do you think that your life is more important than information? Meaning: Should you live in a scenario wherein people want you hanged? What would you do to enforce your choice - regardless of your answer?

Also, get well soon!

I stated my reasons at the end of the previous day. I'd like to post right now, but it's a nice day today, so I think I'll wait a bit.
{Eep. Not that good of an indication - suspicious and paranoid people like me (meaning nitpick for scumhunt) would mostly poke at simple things like these - but don't worry that while you've got online time, you're going to enjoy your RL self at the moment.

This is me just saying "You don't need to note down every moment of your time, because its trivial" - in a good way. Enjoy the day :D

Because Lurking often pertains to "Gone for a day or two on end, not bothering to reply/post, [People check profile > last logged in: Today]"

Regardless, nice days are nice. I'm glad that you're spending both your time and enjoyment equally :P}
I don't know, italics are kind of hard to see. I just like asterisks a bit better. Maybe I can do both.

*Quadressence quickly sets up a changing booth and jumps in. Clothes and other knickknacks fly out while the booth flails around almost comically. She exits the booth, sporting a two-piece, sandals, and a beachball!*

Hmm, okay. It passes. *She puts on a pair of sunglasses.* :P

Okay, now for your question: That depends. Just because I'm town doesn't mean my life isn't important. There's a lot to consider. Is the information enough to win the game? Will my death lose the game? Are you asking me to lynch myself? Because that's stupid. Why would I want to lynch myself? When I die, everyone else gains information. I don't. I already have that information. What I lose is my ability to affect the game. It wouldn't matter if I knew who scum were, I'd be dead. So, do I think it's worth it? No. Never. It's only a bonus for everyone else alive. My team might gain something, but I lose a lot. I'd simply be pushing all of my hopes onto them.

What would I do to enforce my choice? Continue to do what I always do, of course! It's silly to push your hopes onto your team. You don't know what they can accomplish, and you have no say over what they do. Look at what happens in past games, and you'll realize that you can only fight back while you're alive. Giving up isn't an option.

And it wasn't noting my time. I just have an odd schedule, and I wanted to contribute before I left, even if it was a small bit. So, I said, "Quad, you tell them that it's a nice day out, and you'll be back later." So, I did.

No, it doesn't. Getting sent the role pm makes you town. Not townie. What you say or do makes you townie. What you are makes you town or scum.

And you've just initiated a challenge, whether you realize it or not. You see, I've been studying. *She pulls out her backpack and empties its contents onto the floor. Books of various sizes, all on the topic of WIFOM, toss about as they hit the dirt. A wicked smile appears across her face.*

You see, I'm not the kind of lady that just passes up an offer to best someone.

*She makes a slight gesture with her hand and a martini appears. She makes a face as she pulls out the olive and throws it.*

So, I'll drink to that, notquitethere.

You've already poisoned both cups without even setting them up. No townie would ever set that up. You never put those glasses out for us. This is the negative WIFOM I was talking about. The correct choice is to lynch you. That's a choice, right? That's what I answered when I asked myself, so I guess so.

Some missed questions:

Quad:
Quad:
You state being bouncy and lacking focus to be a town-tell. I know you're a fan of chaos, but I would think it's a scumtell, because it means they lack devotion and don't care about who they lynch. Unless we have different meanings for bouncy.
we have different meanings for bouncy
Either way, not fit to be scum.
Care to elaborate?
Hmm, like, it'd either be more or less extreme as scum. You're in the middle, and so you're believable in your waiving. When you do change your mind about something, it's because you thought about it. This is a dumb way to put it, but you don't seem fake, and I believe your rationale.

Well, well, well.  I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. . . or examining your back, rather ;)
Nyahahaha! >:D

NQT, why did you think Quad should be lynched? Is "scum-check" your entire reasoning for your suspicions?
I believe it's because he can't find an excuse to lynch anyone else. I'm an easy target, so lynching me should appease many people, and keep him off the hook for another day.

I know my switch seems out of nowhere, but he issued a direct challenge to every single townie. He called us all pussies, and I can't stand for that.

You've just got to ask yourself, should you drink the wine in front of me?
Translates directly to "Wanna prove it by lynching me?"

*A rope appears in the swimmer's hands. She quickly ties it into a noose.*

Let's wrassle ourselves up a scum!

You want to use WIFOM in a better manner? Think about who would want to kill Spaghetti7. Spaghetti7 wasn't townie at all. He was, at best, neutral or, at worst, scummy.

TheWetSheep wouldn't do that. He'd probably either kill me to make himself look good or Tiruin to keep me alive as a patsy. Spaghetti7 and Onyxjew would be easy targets to lynch, and we'd set up one of those todays, followed by killing the other one the next night. He'd be clean.
Tiruin might do that. He'd be able to make a decent case against Onyxjew at the very least, and maybe me if he tried hard. But, Tiruin would be better off killing TheWetSheep. He's too trusted to let live, and it wouldn't make him suspicious, either.
I might do that for the same reasons as Tiruin, but I'd much rather kill TheWetSheep to get rid of him. He's an important factor in the town.
Onyxjew would do that only if he honestly believed Spaghetti7 was a better target than TheWetSheep, which I just don't see happening. He'd be better off killing almost anyone else, so it just doesn't seem possible. Probably Tiruin or TheWetSheep.
notquitethere would do that. Keeping me alive would be crux, because I already wrote him off as town. He could leave Onyxjew or me as the scapegoat for the last day, and let either one of us get lynched today. It's a simple matter of not being the most or least suspicious person at the end.

But, that's all speculation. Anyone that gives me a choice with wine will be disappointed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2013, 10:17:38 pm »

Well, well, well.  I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. . . or examining your back, rather ;)
Nyahahaha! >:D
PFP - My post coming later, busy drawing/writing atm :P

Vector is deadly, more than a worthy opponent. ^^

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 24, 2013, 05:14:26 pm »

Okay, I've finally had the time to go back and revise my case. Given that, as the mod said, Imik could send could in the kill as scum IC, and I stand by my claim that bussing FD would have been if not inconceivable, then highly unlikely, our updated state of affairs is:

Above Suspicion
Onyxjew994
notquitethere

Dead
Flying Dice
Captain Ford
Ironyowl
Spaghetti7

Worthy of Suspicion
Tiruin
Quadressence
WetSheep

Vote Analysis
Flying Dice was the most suspected player at the time of his lynch, that's why I did him in. Wisdom of the crowd. Who's the most suspected player now? Quadressence.

Some possible dead ends:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quad is evasive and highly suspected. Quad replaced Borno, who jumped out to me as the most scummiest player on my first read of the game. Borno was also heavily suspected by confirmed town members Ford (two votes against), and Borno likewise had two votes against Ford. Borno was first suspected by confirmed town IronyOwl (2 votes against Borno/Quad), and in turn Quad was on the Owl lynch (admittedly, following my lead- though for inadequately explained reasons). Spaghetti also has a vote and a FOS on Borno. I don't always trust my own instincts, and I while I am unknown quantity to you all, I can't expect you too either. But surely you can trust the collectively wisdom of three dead townies?

But look, I felt this righteous about Owl before- mostly because I didn't dig deep enough into the other suspects. So I'll do that too.

Shakerag/Tiruin combo have been mostly level-headed and investigative. But they're more experienced, so maybe we shouldn't read too much into this. Unless I missed it, no one has ever had a vote against Shakerag/Tiruin. Well, maybe they're both active-lurking masters. What was their votes on the three confirmed town? Uh... none. Shakerag had a couple of FOSes on Ford, but liberal FOSing is his style (Shakerag/Tiruin have FOSed twice as much as the next most liberal FOSer, moi). I can't rule out the possibility that these two are mafia gods, but vote-analysis-wise there's nothing there.

Nerjin/SD/Wetsheep have been rational and have given honest appraisal of others (or so say my notes). They voted Ford in the RVS, and were on the Owl lynch with everyone else bar Tiruin and Owl himself. Ford and Owl never suspected them enough to vote against them (though Nerjin/SD were absent for much of the game). Spag voted Nerjin twice but one was an RVS vote, and the other was a pressure vote. It's not inconceivable, and smart scum would want to be standoffish, but what we can get from this is that the innocent dead never really suspected them.

So on appraising the others, Quad still comes up suspicious.

But look, what if I'm wrong about bussing and what if Soldier/Onyx are guilty? But look that doesn't make sense. It had been my firm conviction from my first read of the game that The Soldier was as town as it was possible to be. He was earnest and rigorous in his hunting. But let's have a look what the votes say. Spaghetti never voted for Soldier/Onyx, Ford only had an RVS and Owl had a pressure vote. Soldier/Onyx never had a vote on Ford, though he did have one on Spaghetti and he was in on the Owl-wagon, though at the time he voted there was bugger-all he could do about the situation. I think the fact he was on FD's lynch swings its for me, and the analysis doesn't show him to have been particularly suspected- to put it into context at the time of writing this Soldier/Onyx have had one vote on them that wasn't just a pressure or random vote, while Borno/Quad has had 8 votes against, not counting RVS.

About mid-way through after Borno left, I said to Ford that I would wait and see how Borno acted before re-pressing my case. Well consider this me re-pressing my case against the Borno/Quadressence combo.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 24, 2013, 08:39:04 pm »

I hate to say this again, but I shall be forced into another mild hiatus. Probably just tonight and the following. Two separate papers. Good news being, both are due Tuesday, so whether or not I'm finished I will have more time for this.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2013, 10:07:29 pm »

As a reminder, suspicions tend to work best in the form of a question. "I think Bob is scum because he's lurking" is nice and all, but it doesn't really require or accommodate a response from Bob, and those responses from Bob are what lets you know if Bob really is scum. Lynching somebody because they've done one suspicious thing tends to end poorly, but without proper scumhunting, that's pretty much all you've got.

Well, that or WIFOM or random guesses or something. Let's not use WIFOM or random guesses or something, shall we?

Speaking of which, if you're having trouble scumhunting someone, you may be overthinking things. The point of scumhunting is to learn more about the person, so there's a wide range of topics that can accomplish that. Things they've said or done in the past that you're curious about, current or past events that they never commented on, and current reads or interpretations of certain events can all be valid lines of scumhunting questioning.

Finally, remember that you can look back on past events and statements with the knowledge that certain people were town or scum. It's important not to read too much into this, since hindsight is 20/20, but if nothing else, you can know that scum were being malicious and town were being benign. Note that being benign doesn't make someone correct, especially since people who get themselves lynched have a tendency to be less skilled, but it does mean that they meant what they said.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Quadressence

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 25, 2013, 02:03:41 am »

notquitethere:

Your reasoning is so impersonal. How am I supposed to combat the charge of "she's the most suspected?" I don't know if I'm the most suspected, because that relies on other people. That's assuming it mattered.

Your entire post is silly. I'm charged with evasiveness and highly suspectedness. Evasiveness, I can argue against. I'm against answering questions if they are silly or if they are demeaning. I do not take well to anyone telling me what to do. I have plenty of that in real life. Otherwise, I have given what I deemed necessary.

As for highly suspectedness, I don't think being bandwagoned is a scummy.

On the other hand, bandwagoning is scummy, which you're advocating for as an excuse to explain why someone is scummy. Your vote isn't back by much reasoning, either.

You, on the other hand, haven't explained why you'd bother to WIFOM the town. WIFOMing the town is so not cool. Can I also point out that you're hiding behind your theory? There's no rationale behind it. It uses other people's suspicions for your own, let's them bother with the reasoning, and you can just sit back and pretend like you're doing something.

Can you at least pretend to make a case against me that doesn't invole your stupid theory that's stupidly false?

I want everyone to point out I suspected Quadressence before I died. Bla bla bla! Also, stupid WIFOM stuff.
I get it. I was wrong about you. Congrats on being wrong about me. (Spoiler alert: I'm town. Feel free to ask Deathsword if you don't like being uncertain.) And I'm not using WIFOM to suspect notquitethere. I've used WIFOM to supplement my argument, but I'm not using WIFOM as my reason to vote him.

Also, statements are fine. As proof, look how I totally responded to his accusations that were totally not questions. What you really need are examples. Examples could really help.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 25, 2013, 07:36:41 am »

Quad- I'll break it down: often scummy people avoid getting lynched because they don't get enough votes on them at the right time. That was happening to Flying Dice and if you look back, that's why I put the lynch vote on FD. The same pattern can be seen in your case: all the confirmed town suspected you or Borno for different reasons. I can't expect any of you to trust me unconditionally, but you should be able to trust the judgement of confirmed town. Rest assured, it's my full intention to go back and re-inspect people's interactions (especially Borno/Remuthra). I might well be wrong and you and Borno could just have both been highly unfortunate; I will continue to investigate the record.

Question: if not you then who and why?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38