Advanced search  

Poll

Placeholder

- 2 (25%)
- 2 (25%)
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40

Author Topic: You are the Head of a Hydra Series (OOC/Applications)(Potentially being revived)  (Read 57094 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. (OOC/Applications)
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 09:15:48 pm »

thanks
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 10:24:42 pm »

I wonder if I should have Stemfor's cultists try to assist him in removing Walton's head.  Could be a good way to shorten the waitlist...hmm...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 11:50:04 pm »

I thought they were trying to imply that a hydra kills it's prey by suffocating it, rather than the somewhat more likely way of ripping them into multiple bite size pieces to be consumed simultaneously.
No, I was pointing out that hugging a little guy with one's neck could be interpreted...badly.

I wonder if I should have Stemfor's cultists try to assist him in removing Walton's head.  Could be a good way to shorten the waitlist...hmm...
We already have our own cultists? Sweet. I can imagine the holy wars that happen when Walton and I argue...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 08:22:47 am »

.....I like my head intact, thank you very much, even if I do grow back....Nothing reverses the pain!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 01:07:24 pm »

We already have our own cultists? Sweet. I can imagine the holy wars that happen when Walton and I argue...

Each head has two priests, with an extra two for the next head along with the unaffiliated high priest and his apprentice.  I detailed that on turn 4, I think.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 01:36:34 pm »

Can you please state less rolls, Zanze? It kinda breaks immersion (for me, at least) to see that we only met a reptilian priest because a single roll happened to be between 10 and 20 and that we could just as easily have gotten any other result and so on.

That is just the way I GM.  I prefer to let the players see the rolls that they get.  I could post the rolls in a spoiler at the bottom of the turn.
I would really appreciate it if you did.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 01:39:37 pm »

Can you please state less rolls, Zanze? It kinda breaks immersion (for me, at least) to see that we only met a reptilian priest because a single roll happened to be between 10 and 20 and that we could just as easily have gotten any other result and so on.

That is just the way I GM.  I prefer to let the players see the rolls that they get.  I could post the rolls in a spoiler at the bottom of the turn.
I would really appreciate it if you did.
I did that on turn 5, and will be doing so from here on out.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 03:42:27 pm »

Each head has two priests, with an extra two for the next head along with the unaffiliated high priest and his apprentice.  I detailed that on turn 4, I think.
Are my priests fighting with the other priests as much as I fight the other heads?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »

Are my priests fighting with the other priests as much as I fight the other heads?
The fact that the warmonger argues with people less than the regular head.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2013, 01:56:05 pm »

Wait..... If we are technically dragons.......

Do we have capable wings?
Can we Breathe flames?

That would be immensly useful to know

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2013, 02:10:01 pm »

1) Do we have capable wings?
2) Can we Breathe flames?

1)
[No:1  1 set capable, 2nd set incapable (see-turn 3 Hydra notes): 12  Both capable: 18][Roll:13]
Apparently.  This will be placed in the next set of hydra notes.
2)
This second one I had in my mind from the begining, the answer being no.  Due to the way hydras are formed, the glands utilized are 'broken beyond repair,' so hydras are unable to properly breathe fire.  This will also be placed in the next set of hydra notes.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2013, 07:42:06 pm »

See earlier question about whether our priests actually did what we told them to.
The post wasn't clear on that.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2013, 07:45:16 pm »

See earlier question about whether our priests actually did what we told them to.
The post wasn't clear on that.

This line in the turn states they weren't able to.
The other heads attempt to instruct their priests to do various deeds, but only manage to prevent any further bloodshed by restraining Walton’s and F.Y.R.’s priests, as well as Marshy’s, whose priests attempted to help Walton’s.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2013, 07:48:17 pm »

Alright, are they going to do their assigned tasks next turn then, or do we have to remind them again?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 10:23:04 pm »

Alright, are they going to do their assigned tasks next turn then, or do we have to remind them again?

They will begin their tasks the coming turn.

By the way, I was hoping for a bit more RPing at the pain of the addition of the new heads.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:38:39 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40