Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 859 860 [861] 862 863 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1758468 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #12900 on: November 14, 2014, 10:04:49 am »

Inb4 some of their own members actually have AIDS.
Here's a funny story from a while ago. So Austria had some politician, Jörg Heider, who was a... well, to say he was a "hardliner" would not do him credit. Extreme conservatism regarding immigration, minority groups and just being far right in general but the cherry on top were his comments that often marked him for a nazi sympathizer and anti-Semite.

He died in a car accident.
Now, I don't remember what his views on homosexuality were, but his (male, of course) successor came out shorty after his death, claiming Heider was "love of his life". This right wingers, man. Too funny.

I'm going to note here that there is no scale reference. Of course though, it doesn't show anything about nationality.
That line is obviously Russian Soviet. Look at how curvy it is. It's obviously a sickle in disguise. And look at the color. The black on orange is definitely a dirty commie color combination.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:25:36 pm by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12901 on: November 14, 2014, 10:07:27 am »

German neo-nazis are once again up to some wacky hijinks: A neo-nazi party is apparently demanding that the city council of Dortmund give them a full list of all Jews, Kurds, and AIDS patients in the town. They have one seat on the council there, which is bad enough in and of itself.
Why are neo-nazis taking interest in Kurds now? are they supporting ISIS or something?

Probably more of 'kick out all outsiders' than anything. I wouldn't expect rational behavior from those types.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12902 on: November 14, 2014, 10:08:06 am »

German neo-nazis are once again up to some wacky hijinks: A neo-nazi party is apparently demanding that the city council of Dortmund give them a full list of all Jews, Kurds, and AIDS patients in the town. They have one seat on the council there, which is bad enough in and of itself.
Why are neo-nazis taking interest in Kurds now? are they supporting ISIS or something?
They are German neo-nazis, they're automatically insane by default.
._.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12903 on: November 14, 2014, 10:09:11 am »

Inb4 some of their own members actually have AIDS.
Here's a funny story from a while ago. So Austria had some politician, Jörg Heider, who was a... well, to say he was a "hardliner" would not do him credit. Extreme conservatism regarding immigration, minority groups and just being far right in general but the cherry on top were his comments that seldom marked him for a nazi sympathizer and anti-Semite.

He died in a car accident
No, I don't remember what his views on homosexuality were, but his (male, of course) successor came out shorty after his death, claiming Heider was "love of his life". This right wingers, man. Too funny.
In Berlin the NPD had election posters with the slogan "Gas geben!", right across the street from the Jewish Museum. It's an idiomatic expression for stepping on the gas pedal, for accelerating, but it was - quite obviously - meant as a holocaust reference. But apparently we Germans have some humor left: Nobody quite knows who did it, but the next morning the posters had been replaced. Same layout, same color scheme, same slogan. But the picture of the NPD leader had been replaced with a picture of Jörg Haider's crashed Phaeton. Gas geben indeed.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12904 on: November 14, 2014, 10:11:52 am »

Probably more of 'kick out all outsiders' than anything. I wouldn't expect rational behavior from those types.

That would make sense if they had asked for a list of immigrants in the city, they're asking for a list of Kurds in particular and that raises question marks for me.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12905 on: November 14, 2014, 10:15:46 am »

That would make sense if they had asked for a list of immigrants in the city, they're asking for a list of Kurds in particular and that raises question marks for me.

It would and it should raise red flags for everybody.

I'm still wondering what the heck they have against AIDS patients though, that one seems unusual for neo-nazis to target.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12906 on: November 14, 2014, 10:22:21 am »

Impure blood or something?

That and a high likelihood of also having the evil gay-virus. Are nazis still homophobic?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12907 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:41 am »

Impure blood or something?

That and a high likelihood of also having the evil gay-virus. Are nazis still homophobic?

*shrug* Only they know.

As I said a bit earlier, I wouldn't expect rational behavior from them.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12908 on: November 14, 2014, 10:24:34 am »

the mythical stereotype that only homosexuals AIDS, which I don't believe in.

Probably this.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12909 on: November 14, 2014, 10:26:08 am »

There have been violent clashes between Kurds and Salafists in German cities, I guess they're using that as some sort of pretense. Northrhine-Westfalia has quite a big Kurdish/Yezidi population.

I'm still wondering what the heck they have against AIDS patients though, that one seems unusual for neo-nazis to target.
Well, you know how only depraved homosexuals can get AIDS and how AIDS patients are endangering the population by sleeping around or something like that... (Which by the way shouldn't affect you at all if you're a super-straight neo-nazi, but that might be applying too much logic to nonsense.) They're not exactly an unusual target for neo-nazis really.

They are German neo-nazis, they're automatically insane by default.
Well, yeah, pretty much.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:37:31 am by XXSockXX »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12910 on: November 14, 2014, 12:18:42 pm »

People who believe that only queer men get HIV/AIDS tend to also consider them to be pedophiles, and that they'll convert the young (see: Russian gay propaganda laws, and Putins remarks about "Just stay away from our young, olympians, and we'll have no trouble." when asked about the law during Sochi olympics) So the idea is that infected men will convert straight boys to be gay, and infect them :V

So by insane troll logic standards, it's pretty internally consistent.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #12911 on: November 14, 2014, 12:20:31 pm »

In Berlin the NPD had election posters with the slogan "Gas geben!", right across the street from the Jewish Museum. It's an idiomatic expression for stepping on the gas pedal, for accelerating, but it was - quite obviously - meant as a holocaust reference. But apparently we Germans have some humor left: Nobody quite knows who did it, but the next morning the posters had been replaced. Same layout, same color scheme, same slogan. But the picture of the NPD leader had been replaced with a picture of Jörg Haider's crashed Phaeton. Gas geben indeed.
Ok, that is positively hilarious, thanks for sharing.  :D
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12912 on: November 14, 2014, 12:25:40 pm »

Ok, that is positively hilarious, thanks for sharing.  :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BTW our Neo-nazis also have awesome crossword-puzzles:
Solution is "a German first name that has fallen a bit out of fashion".

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12913 on: November 14, 2014, 12:27:21 pm »

Images are totally broken.
._.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile