Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1742345 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #11205 on: September 20, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »

The joke's on LSP, because death is the only true escape from reality.
Everywhere the wind blows
Nothing matters to LSP
Especially when he's on LSD.

this is bay12 user lordslowpoke here to talk to you about drug decriminalization

seriously though i'm no hanslanda i ain't even been injecting marijuanas

hardest shit i had is fuel-worthy vodka out of wine glasses

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11206 on: September 20, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

Probing, making the news(both domestic(Russia) and abroad, and in target country), putting pressure on politicians and politics, putting pressure on military and economic alliances and agreements.

For long now there hasnt been a day without more or less bad news from Russia and I dont believe that it is unintentional.
I haven't seen Estonia in Russian news for ages. It's all about Ukraine over here.
._.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11207 on: September 20, 2014, 02:39:16 pm »

Probing, making the news(both domestic(Russia) and abroad, and in target country), putting pressure on politicians and politics, putting pressure on military and economic alliances and agreements.

For long now there hasnt been a day without more or less bad news from Russia and I dont believe that it is unintentional.
Probably that's the Estonian media riling up anti-Russian hysteria.

lol

edit: where'd you come up with Estonia any way?
I thought you were from Estonia. I probably confused you with someone else from here I can't recall right now.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11208 on: September 20, 2014, 02:42:16 pm »

I haven't seen Estonia in Russian news for ages. It's all about Ukraine over here.
Its because they want to keep you in dark. Ukraine is just for media, as the real thing is invading  Estonia.  :)
Make love not war

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11209 on: September 20, 2014, 02:47:47 pm »

Its because they want to keep you in dark. Ukraine is just for media, as the real thing is invading  Estonia.  :)
Don't forget Latvia, because Putin knows that the one who controls the canned sprats, controls the universe. :P
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11210 on: September 20, 2014, 02:55:47 pm »

I thought you were from Estonia. I probably confused you with someone else from here I can't recall right now.

Yes, you probably did, although I think I have linked an Estonia-related news or two myself.

However I don't think ones nationality automatically invalidates given points or made observations, be they "pro" or "anti"-Russia or West. A lot of people follow media from both sides of the fence, me included. That said I dont think that truth or facts depend on the point of view one takes. Theres lies, theres propaganda and then theres the good old disinformation. For a fact Russia has been both militarily and politically more active on its European borders this year especially than usually and somehow the initiating side in every incident has been, without an exception, Russia.

Please, before you draw more conclusions, let me tell that I am not pro-US and not entirely pro-NATO either. The way things seem to be heading now I see Russia mostly hurting herself as well(discounting the power of Putin's control clique/mafia/party/whatever that seems to be very likely to just strengthen its grip on power).

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11211 on: September 20, 2014, 03:31:44 pm »

Yes, you probably did, although I think I have linked an Estonia-related news or two myself.

However I don't think ones nationality automatically invalidates given points or made observations, be they "pro" or "anti"-Russia or West. A lot of people follow media from both sides of the fence, me included. That said I dont think that truth or facts depend on the point of view one takes. Theres lies, theres propaganda and then theres the good old disinformation. For a fact Russia has been both militarily and politically more active on its European borders this year especially than usually and somehow the initiating side in every incident has been, without an exception, Russia.

Please, before you draw more conclusions, let me tell that I am not pro-US and not entirely pro-NATO either. The way things seem to be heading now I see Russia mostly hurting herself as well(discounting the power of Putin's control clique/mafia/party/whatever that seems to be very likely to just strengthen its grip on power).

I am not sure about "initiating side in every incident has been, without an exception, Russia". In reality both you and I just don't know that. We can looks at thing what happened and how they happened in the ukraine, and make theorise about it, but every action in the countries in russia interest area will force a reaction from russia as a regional super-powers.

But its "good" for a change to hear more about russia making problems,. it was 90% USA/nato in the past :P.

I wonder, if every country had a nuke, would there be any war? Or we would be in fallout 4
Make love not war

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11212 on: September 20, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »

I am not sure about "initiating side in every incident has been, without an exception, Russia". In reality both you and I just don't know that. We can looks at thing what happened and how they happened in the ukraine, and make theorise about it, but every action in the countries in russia interest area will force a reaction from russia as a regional super-powers.

But its "good" for a change to hear more about russia making problems,. it was 90% USA/nato in the past :P.

I wonder, if every country had a nuke, would there be any war? Or we would be in fallout 4
Depends on if you consider the Islamic State to be a country.
._.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11213 on: September 20, 2014, 04:47:52 pm »

Depends on if you consider the Islamic State to be a country.

You don't need to go that far.

North Korea.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11214 on: September 20, 2014, 04:51:55 pm »

Also, they already have nukes.
._.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11215 on: September 20, 2014, 04:54:21 pm »

Right. What about Palestine?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11216 on: September 20, 2014, 05:01:31 pm »

They're not a country.
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #11217 on: September 20, 2014, 05:06:47 pm »

Inb4 thread is nuked

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11218 on: September 20, 2014, 05:21:49 pm »

They're not a country.

It's more of a country that ISIS/Islamic State, since the UN recognizes Palestine to some extent.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11219 on: September 20, 2014, 05:46:20 pm »

Why the fuck would Palestine nuke anyone? Who would they even nuke? Israel - the country they want to live in? Did you just go by some sort of "crazy Arab terrorist" Hollywood villain stereotype? Because, you know, the country most likely to use nukes on another is very likely the USA, which is known to be the country that were closest to launching nukes at others in the past (even disregarding the thing about how it's the only nation that has ever nuked any one other).
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 1393